Sitcom Sitters Chat Club #3

Posted: 9 years ago
Welcome to the CC where we talk about all our favourate comedy shows n other sitcoms n everything in between ðŸ˜‰
the shows we r discuusing are:
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. 30 Rock
3. The Big Bang Theory
4. Dexter
5. Two and a half Man
other names will be added afterwards if it needs to be added

Arey waah! ðŸĨģ ðŸĨģ ðŸĨģ
Congratulations to us for the new thread! ðŸ˜Ž

And - Congratulations to mata ji for her sister's wedding! â­ïļ â­ïļ â­ïļ
Hey...
Gg, it's just aloo paratha. Wanna have some?

What's cooking in big boss today [:p]
Originally posted by _saumya_

Hey...
Gg, it's just aloo paratha. Wanna have some?

What's cooking in big boss today [:p]
sure...only if u have aam ka achar ko go with it ðŸ˜ģ
i m craving for pau bhajis for some reason n i don't know why ðŸ˜•
I hate dumps more than anyone now
What the hell is she doing. Upen has told karishma that she is looking bad in this dumps Rahul and tanna angle ?

Or was it she who told her that she is uncomfortable and insecure because of Rahul flirting with tanna. Get a life woman.
Originally posted by GETGOIN

sure...only if u have aam ka achar ko go with it ðŸ˜ģ
i m craving for pau bhajis for some reason n i don't know why ðŸ˜•
nice idea. I will make pao bhaji tomorrow . I was thinking of something easy that I can cook for brunch tomorrow and this is perfect.
Did dumps really say that on national television... Rahul's foreplay strategy ðŸ˜ē 
And she is such a thaali can baingan. Now that tanna and she are splitting she wants to patch up with gauti again.

She thinks karishma was not playing sportingly because she took dimpy's name for tabadla but pritam and Ali also wanted to take her name if they were given a choice.

And she made such a face when karishma said that she was crying because of rahul's ways with karishma, like it wasn't true. 

Mehek is playing smartly . i liked what she said about tanna and rahul and uppi. Karishma will decide who she wants to flirt with and not everyone else. 

I hate dumps more than anyone now
What the hell is she doing. Upen has told karishma that she is looking bad in this dumps Rahul and tanna angle ?

Or was it she who told her that she is uncomfortable and insecure because of Rahul flirting with tanna. Get a life woman.
Dimpy is toh kya kahu...she should have been earlier there...she exactly knows wat she should do to stay in the game ... she was the first one to point out having problem with rahul flirting...tabh woh bura nahi lagg raha tha kya? ðŸ˜ē...n she has boyfriend...n has moved on...pata nahi kya issue hai usko rahul ke saath when he flirts

Did dumps really say that on national television... Rahul's foreplay strategy ðŸ˜ē 
And she is such a thaali can baingan. Now that tanna and she are splitting she wants to patch up with gauti again.

She thinks karishma was not playing sportingly because she took dimpy's name for tabadla but pritam and Ali also wanted to take her name if they were given a choice.

And she made such a face when karishma said that she was crying because of rahul's ways with karishma, like it wasn't true. 

Mehek is playing smartly . i liked what she said about tanna and rahul and uppi. Karishma will decide who she wants to flirt with and not everyone else. 

she really does not let anyone speak when she is arguing na? ðŸ˜†
tanna ka khatam nahi hua n she was defending herself ðŸ˜†...when bigg boss was asking only karishma phir bhi.
i liked her at first...but realised she is there as cheerleader for footage king tabh i stopped supporting her... i thought still if she goes against him i will support her...par this song applies more to gauti then it does to rahul ki "Jitne bhi tu karle sitam...hass hass ke sahenge hum" ðŸ˜†
usko toh bas Pritam ke peeche padna aata hai ðŸ˜Ą
Aaj I have invited friends over for dinner and I've planned a fairly elaborate menu... Kachodiyaan with aloo-tamatar ki sabji, piste-ki-barfi, and almond milk-shake for starters. Garlic naan and shahi paneer for the main course. And a ginger-orange souffl with chocolate cream for dessert. 
But - abhi tak, kaam par hi hoon. ðŸĪŠ How will I manage to get back home, finish all the cooking, and be ready for dinner? ðŸĪ”