Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
"Bhabo ke aagan me six bache khelege.." this says a lot.So guess Scotland trip goes for a toss .The only bright side I see is that at-least Surya re-union would have happened otherwise dont see Surya children playing in aagan of RP.(Hope I am guessing right).
I am sure there would be a re-union soon and then a re-union SR which might lead to pregnancy and then leap.
Damn this is big NO.What will happen to Ankur and his plans.CV's if u want to do leap go ahead but before that kindly show the following:
1)Surya re-union with Suraj "that" reason revealed and apologizes done.
2)RP repenting big time and apologizes before Sandy comes back to RP.
3)Sandy pregnancy track with Suraj taking care of her.
4)Ankur brings Mohit and rest of RP mend their ways with his punishment.

These 4 mandatory CV's.Dont commit suicide of your No 1 show as already you are getting TRP's and are at No 1.So for TRP's  sake show all these before leap otherwise the so called TRP's is bound to hit rock bottom which wont server your purpose.
CV's visiting IF kindly note the requests of all our IF folks and dont take hasty decision and commit self destruction.

zeus thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As CVs have lost track of the show, a leap could answer all question in one or two episodes (or may be a week), and then END the show..
OR fire all CVs, and get the previous ones, who at least knew what they were doing.. (in that case, leap or no leap, there will be grip and sensibility in the drama)

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Running out of stuff 😆
Post leap could be Suraj became Mukhiya
Sandhya became Bhabo..
Chavi became chaturi
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My take is to take a big danda and hit hard the head of the man who suggested it...SORRY i know m getting out of limits but seriously m very angry after seeing this news...No I think no one wants a leap...the show want be the Same...when the time has come to focus on surya the show leap...wowww...what a mind...who suggested them that everybody would like leap...atleast show us preggy track suraj and sandy 2gether...in preggy time sandy can help suraj expand his business give him ideas or so...a light story line would definitely cause immense gain in viewers...whatever happens at least no leap plzzz 😕   Edited by zona8 - 9 years ago
jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A BIG NO 🤢

Why to take leap when there is so much more to show with current SurYa. Suraj business expansion is still pending 😡 If they want to show Sandy as pregnant show us proper preggy track.

Unnecessary leaps will make the show worse. Just look at the state of Jodha Akbar serial 😕 They took leaps and the show became pathetic. CVs need to bring back their old writers who gave us excellent tracks in the past. 
SurYa29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A big NO for leap... be it before or after reunion...
want to see how suraj takes care of sandy during pregnancy... we want the old loving n caring husband back... so pls cvs no leap...
n no vanavas for sandy...