RoSidians/AviManians be Positive for Our RoSid/AviMan

RadicalRosidian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi #RoSidians. No matter what happens we won't lose hope. Our #RoSid cannot and will not be separated. They will always find their way back together. We all are upset with the current track but we should try to stay positive and give both #RoSid and #AviMan a chance. We need to show them how much we love them. We have put this creation together with the words you all shared about #RoSid. The biggest words are the ones you all mentioned most. Our RoSid are #magical. They define #friendship. They are #perfect #adorable and much more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosiddreamer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes dear we should be more positive now let CVS show all Worst scenes between sid and fake girl but I. Know finally rosid will reunite and have confidence on our aviman They will definitely recreate their magic I hope atleast by next week Our rosid track with aviman will definitely start and we will happily discuss about their scenes nw let us wait patiently for revelation f truth today
_PRIYAVADHANA_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah we shuld keep our hope
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah,,,we'll try to stay cool...but this is really a tough time...cvs r hurting me badly in the name of tracks...but will wait for that day when my ROSID become one
avikadoll thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok dear be positive😃 but i can't bear it ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ i can't handle it how how how ????😭😭😭
Rosidteja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
let us b positive v have to show our love fr rosid & how strong v r in hard times to CVS v have to prove v r best fans
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if cvs showed us more shurti(real roli) and sid scene then that naagin and sid it would be better .at least we dont have to see dumb sid that way.even iif sid hate shurti still better then that naagin and sid dancing or romancing😡 scene.cvs could showed sid meet with shurti in somewhere else and their love hate relationship would be more interesting then this stupid meri roli dialogue.i am really unable to understand why cvs cant give rosid together screen space ?i understand every track revolving around new character but that doesent mean they will give all screen space to them .they could do shurti and sid scene with more interesting way but no those stupid cvs wont listen.
paviman thumbnail

we r keeping patience since 1 month. But cvs hv not given a single hint of sid's dumb behaviour. If he is blindly believing fake one then how can we think he will even talk to shruti if he meets her alone .But it is sure that he is not hypnotised at all.Cvs we rqst u pl reveal sid's behaviour first than any other revelationPremar fans r lucky than rosidians. CVs hv never shown prem romancing like this with some other girl.Now it is confirmed that sara is naagin. But  still don't know wt snake  actually wants? she wants to take revenge or she wants to live with sid forever???😡😡😡😡

suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think naagin might want baby who will be half snake and half human🤣otherwise why she is waiting for ðŸ˜•.if she want to kill sid and save her dead snake hubby according to crap myth then why the hell is she waiting?and what need to put everyone in trouble ?but she should take revenge from vikrant first because he was the one who throw that snake to sid.as a normal sense thats what she supposed to do but that crap cvs target this dumboo BW family .

yes but sid wasnt look happy when dancing with his roli lol.they did not show shurti that much very disappointed .if it wasnt avika then i am sure now shurti would be main focus on ssk cvs .i did watch yesterday episode thought maube shurti or sid will meet but 😡😡😡😡.i will full stop from now and i feel i am watching completely new show where manish and sara are couple.but present ssk is far better then previous kitchen politics ssk where roli simar only do household job .i actually only watch rosid edit scene thats why did not know ssk get that much change but one thing still same dumb family lol.
paviman thumbnail
mE too was thinking same. SSK cvs can do anything which is totally opposite to logic & science. But if it happens i think ssk will become comedy show.😃 I guess she is waiting for some particular period (muhurt) in which she can save her snake hubby.Can anyone tell wt happened to leela(sarpanch's daughter) As far as i know cvs showed dakshaba's deadbody but hv they shown leela's also?