Wish she thought This Way..But MAHAN VEERA DOESNT...

Starry_Love thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear Diary #2  (A NEW DAWN?)  (PS: A post on what would happen if Veera got her thinking cap back!)

A walk in the burning coals of fire, a walk in the thorns, a walk in the path of hell, this was nothing in comparison to the words that had shattered Baldev to pieces. As I look back and re-think about the whole situation, I now realize I was the sole reason for his current condition. All he wanted was for me to trust him, and yet I hadn't. 

Baldev was all alone in the journey of a thorny path, there wasn't a guide, a trusty partner, a lover, a companion, he was all alone. He withstood all the pain, all the trauma yet he was optimistic, in the journey of the nightmare, in the walk of the thorns, he had a belief, a ray of hope that no matter the taunts, Id be there for him...But all his rays of optimism, went down crushing in vain. As I look back now, I regret it all, I regret the fact that I Veera could say such words to him, the man that loved me so much so, the man who was ready to give his life for me...I broke him beyond belief.  When he needed me the most, I turned my back on him...

But now I shall redeem myself, I will ensure that my husband gets back to being him, I shall now become his "strength" and support him in this journey.  I know maybe its a bit too late as the damage is done, but I believe that mistakes can be corrected. And I shall rectify myself. I will be with him and give it my all. No matter how long it may take me, I shall correct myself and appolosize. I shall go on my knees even if I have to, but first I need to get back the dignity my husband deserves. I need to prove that he is innocent and get the culprit punished. I need to prove to my so called brother that Baldev was right this time and he was very much wrong, I need to prove this to everyone who has ever taunted him that Baldev was right...I now need to sort out the mess I have created in my husband's life. It's about time that I correct myself and redeem myself. Later on after I sort the mess, I will leave even if I have to but now I shall not run away, my lightbulb has just shined upon me!

"Let the justice battle begin" -ITS ABOUT TIME, FOR A NEW DAWN TO BEGIN!

PS: This is just a thought I thought I'd put it down as it got me thinking as to what would have happened if Veera realized the havoc/mistake she has made.  I do wish they made Veera say the magic words :). But let's see. Looking forward to how the whole track unfolds :).

Minus the Baldev psycho suffering track, I am  in a way loving the " Veera suffer track as she deserves it for now :)

Thank you!

😆. 

Edited by sophiewonzer14 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So true!! This is exactly how we want her to think but no she will never think this way!!!🤢
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And manasvi sir is asking when veera blame baldev. Such a poor memory they have. She needs to redeem at any cost.