Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil333 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Oh so beautiful. And the ending is so AMAZING  .

Great work Prags, love it  πŸ‘
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omgsh Pragya!!! U started off with my favorite scene  Haaye the first junoon moment β€οΈ The scenes that followed all fit perfectly! Wow this was really good! U need to make more! I love SaHil vms but there r not too many! Who says ur not good! This was very well made! Loved the coloring! I used to make vms on Bollywood before I started watching serials lol U used sepia tone? I used to use that all the time on windows movie maker lol I was addicted to making vms! πŸ˜† Those good old days lol The duppata throwing fit the music so well! The slowing down and the way u captured each moments was brilliant! I have so many favorite moments that I cant even list them all! The ending was perfect! I was never too fond of this song but this video made me like it! I am more of the bhatt camp girl as oppose to yash raj πŸ˜† But SaHil made this song hot! Not to mention the number of times the song has Sanam in it lol I love Raj Simran n the movie but my favorite song from the DDLJ was always zara sa jhoom loon mein lol But u need to make more vms gurl! If I can think of a song I will let u know! Great job πŸ‘

Edit: I thought of a few songs... U shud try a dark mix with them this time πŸ˜‰ Something like Maahi (Raaz 2) Uska Hi Bana (1920 Evil Returns) Apna Mujhe Tu Laga (same movie lol) Saans (JTHJ) Nazar Mein Raho (Nazar) Aur Ho (Rockstar)... There r so many more...Something passionate or intense? This vm is a perfect romantic one so maybe something contrasting it. Lol but its all ur creativity so pick watever u want! Just make more lol One advice tho as a fellow vm maker... If u use scenes with dialogues, either try to blend so we can hear the dialogue or not really use a scene that has one. U didnt really do that here but I always used to do that n then realized it looks odd esp if the girl is singing n a boy is talking πŸ˜† I used to love making vms lol Anyway I bookmarked ur vm! Its def one of my favorites! 
Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Enigmatic_Angel

Prags, it was  PERFECT...the scenes coincided with the the lyrics very aptly..loved it totally, u should definitely tweet this to KV, m sure he will love it..

Please make more..

Thank you so much Aliyah! :) I am overwhelmed! ^_^

Yep I tweeted it to him, not sure he has seen it or not! πŸ˜† Thank you again! I'll try making more! 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: farz_parachute

Oh myyy such impressive vm this is!!!! Ahmayhzayynn!

The scenes you picked! So very perfect! SaHil! Loveee! 

And I agree! This one you simply gotta tweet to our hunky hero!

Farzayhhh!! You watched it too huh? Thanks my adorable maniac! <3
I tweeted this to him, as soon as I uploaded it! ;) πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: sylvia99

Lovely, you should try more

Thank you so much Sylvia! I'll try making more! :)

Originally posted by: sahil333

Oh so beautiful. And the ending is so AMAZING  .

Great work Prags, love it  πŸ‘

Thank you so much Rieee!!! I am honored!

Oh, the ending is my favorite part too! πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Omgsh Pragya!!! U started off with my favorite scene  Haaye the first junoon moment β€οΈ The scenes that followed all fit perfectly! Wow this was really good! U need to make more! I love SaHil vms but there r not too many! Who says ur not good! This was very well made! Loved the coloring! I used to make vms on Bollywood before I started watching serials lol U used sepia tone? I used to use that all the time on windows movie maker lol I was addicted to making vms! πŸ˜† Those good old days lol The duppata throwing fit the music so well! The slowing down and the way u captured each moments was brilliant! I have so many favorite moments that I cant even list them all! The ending was perfect! I was never too fond of this song but this video made me like it! I am more of the bhatt camp girl as oppose to yash raj πŸ˜† But SaHil made this song hot! Not to mention the number of times the song has Sanam in it lol I love Raj Simran n the movie but my favorite song from the DDLJ was always zara sa jhoom loon mein lol But u need to make more vms gurl! If I can think of a song I will let u know! Great job πŸ‘

Edit: I thought of a few songs... U shud try a dark mix with them this time πŸ˜‰ Something like Maahi (Raaz 2) Uska Hi Bana (1920 Evil Returns) Apna Mujhe Tu Laga (same movie lol) Saans (JTHJ) Nazar Mein Raho (Nazar) Aur Ho (Rockstar)... There r so many more...Something passionate or intense? This vm is a perfect romantic one so maybe something contrasting it. Lol but its all ur creativity so pick watever u want! Just make more lol One advice tho as a fellow vm maker... If u use scenes with dialogues, either try to blend so we can hear the dialogue or not really use a scene that has one. U didnt really do that here but I always used to do that n then realized it looks odd esp if the girl is singing n a boy is talking πŸ˜† I used to love making vms lol Anyway I bookmarked ur vm! Its def one of my favorites! 

Woah Esha! Such a long comment! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Thank you so much! Frankly I didn't expect it was THAT good, I mean I have seen so good VMs, but the fact is other softwares are just too complicated, I get confused what to do man! So Movie Maker is best for me bas, simple sa hai! πŸ˜†
Yes, I used Sepia, I love the look of it, gives a vintage feel, I love Gray scale too! Haha you shou;ld also start making again! 
Thank you again! I love THIS song, still is my favorite <3 Lol I get it, Even I love intense passionate songs, but this is the only exception I guess πŸ˜†

Wow, your list seems rocking! I haven't heard one or two songs from these though, I'll check em out, Thanks for this! I am thinking to make on the song "Aankhon ke sagar" I love the music and the feel to it, its from Fuzon band from Pakistan. Have you heard that? Its AMAZING! β€οΈ

Haha thanks for the advice! I know what your saying. Dialogues are either should be blended well or either just play without music, it looks odd when the music plays in BG and guy/girl has his/her lips moving πŸ˜†

Thank you so much for this Esha! :)
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic prags β­οΈ and I already told you its just made fabulous! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Lyrics and the scenes match pretty well. Make more! 
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Pragya its superlative, one of a kind, the bestπŸ‘Its so so beautiful,  I have no words to express. the part where Aahil is looking at sanam, then the song starts  WOW! Each sentence and scenes, so corelated. Love sahil and A jhappi for youπŸ€— Plz do make more and plz update the story πŸ˜†
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful VM Prags. Loved it.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Loved it to DEATH Prags! That was superb! All the amazing SAHIL scenes!
Hey on a total aside, have you caught the movie "The Imitation Game?" I know you are as much a "CumberB***h" as I am! (Do you know that is what they call the Benedict Cumerbach fans on twitter I think? Lol). Amazing movie!

But this SAHIL VM? Gold! Make more please!