Members Lounge

Dish TV or DIrect TV????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

intelbabe

intelbabe

Posted: 07 October 2006 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Hi, I live in Reston, VA. I am planning to get an international channel package soon and am wondering which one is the better/cheaper/more choice/quality way to go...Dish or Direct? My languages of interest are hindi and telugu. I am not quite aware which channels are hot right now in India so please do suggest a couple of nice music  and entertaining channels with latest songs and good telugu channels that show more recent movies/unbiased news and No BS. Any suggestions ASAP please!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dish TV or DIrect TV????" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kneeduh2000

Goldie

kneeduh2000

Posted: 07 October 2006 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Hey...I hav dish and also just purchased hindi channels on cables. The dish is alwayz hit after every couple of weeks so u hav to give it to some person to fix it for you, and it costs everytime. {for me I know how to fix it at home, so i save cash} Buh i think its better to get it on cable or direct cause direct cable never get hit. They work no matter what and its Legal.

I hope I helped    
                                   Nida

CuteManjot

CuteManjot

Posted: 07 October 2006 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
dish is cheaper when i got it i thought of wut i should get and went site to site to c wut is cheeper but always read the fine print

illuminated.

Viewbie

illuminated.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 October 2006 at 12:06am | IP Logged
u have been helped!!!!

Saraa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top