India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

twist, change or bloopers (Page 2)

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 10:26am | IP Logged

pj this can still happen remember jassi is still at home.. the chauffer has still not comeWink..  that's our preview for today.  ArtiLOLLOLLOL 

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Yeah Sony is known for its goof ups! With YML serial more than couple of times the updates have been different from the epi shown and one major one was that of showing us an epsiode of Tue instead of Mon LOL

-Rifhat

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Sony website previews as well as update are always messed up. Nothing new there.
amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

hey guys..i would like to say that, instead of solving their problems, right after the party...they are making all of us just wait and watch types..thet are just buying time, as this is the frst time J&P have had some issue, so now they want to wait and keep us guessing what's going to happen...

otherwise Purab is always waiting to drop and pick Jassi from Work....Right guys!!!!!!!

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I can say this as an American:

Let's sue T&D for false advertising. Because of this false
advertisement, I have suffered emotional trauma.   Cry   Cry Stern Smile
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

i had a chance to check out setindia updates recently...here is what it summarises about ...on monday episode she leaves with her parents not armaan. as for tuesdays episode take a look...

Jassi reaches home and is heart broken. She feels let down by Purab and purges her thoughts in her diary. Purab too is extremely pensive. He wants to call but cannot muster the courage to do so. But, Purab is determined to fix the problem. Purab meets Jassi. Fortunately, she is in a great mood, thanks too some cheering up by Nandu and Armaan but nevertheless, she expects him to apologize. But Purab feels that she has taken the entire episode too seriously. And for the first time, Jassi and Purab have a major scrap! Jassi finally turns around & realizes that Purab is gone.

none of this happened , instead a fire was introduced in gulmohar warehouse...purab never turns up...who is planning to drive her todayWink. I have been left wondering , what the directors are thinking and why did they change the story so drastically without any notice to sony guys. any ideas????

My take on this is that the warehouse actually did catch fire and the cast was left with two suits for armaan and aryaanOuch.....Purab was left with a langot onlyEmbarrassed..........isi liye Purab ko America bhej diya keh wahaan to kam kaproon mey bhi guzaara ho jata hai.....so hang on ladies....as soon as Purab gets his clothing, he will be back to read Jassi the riot actWink

Go to top