Sasural Simar Ka

PREMAR FF: Destined to be together -- Updated Pt 27 on Pg 36 - Page 20

justchillalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Asha122

Hey guys

I will be busy for the coming two to three weeks.. so i may not be able to update on regular basis.
When ever time permits i ll try to update... Cannot say exactly when i ll update... Hope you understand...

Missing you a lot Asha.Also missing your FF's

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afiya_sanam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
asha when u come back with premar ff yr...so boring these days ple jaldi update karo...slowly we will forgot this story
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
NOTE: Sorry for the delay guys as after many days i am updating as i am busy with my work i was not able to. Still i am having more work so from next week on every sunday i will update 2 parts for sure. But this sunday i won't be able to update due to work
Here is the next part. Please give your valuable feedback

PART 21:

Morning:

Simar got up but Prem is not present anywhere in the room. May be he left early to work by saying so she gets up. By thinking about her conversation with Surbhi she keeps her leg down where she finds a rose and a letter.

She picks up the letter and it said

"Sleep is very important to keep you as beautiful as you are so instead of disturbing you I thought to place each one beside you.. I Love... this Rose a lot...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY LOVE...❤️"

Simar smiles by reading it and she sees one more letter attached to mirror with a rose. She takes it and the letter says

"Have you ever imagined?? How your life would be without me?? I know it will be Incomplete.. It's same for me... This Rose is just to thank you for completing my life by being the most wonderful wife. I love... Roses...

Simar is feeling shy☺️ finally by composing herself she thinks to fresh up and opens the cupboard where she finds one more letter with rose and gift pack

"I know you love to wear saree. When it so you can wear the one of my choice when we go out in the evening so be ready by 4 in the evening. Whatever I love ... this saree a lot as it's blue and you look very beautiful in my favorite.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY DEAR...❤️"

Simar opens the gift pack loves the saree and smiles😊 by thinking of Prem.

Finally Simar comes out by taking bath and sees the breakfast ready along with a letter and rose

"You are my soul mate my partner and my best friend. I can't imagine a day without you. I just want to remind you on this special day how much I adore you so let me do your service for today and this is prepared specially by me for my love.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE...❤️"

Simar is unable to express her happiness. Prem ji where are you I feel like seeing you I don't know what happened before accident and I don't want to believe any words of Surbhi as by all these notes I strongly believe you love me a lot but I want to hear that from you.

Suddenly she receives a message on mobile. She sees the message it's from Prem

"I know you are dying to see me but for that still time is there darling first have breakfast it ll become cold with that my efforts will also be wasted and then without fail take tablets..."

Simar smiles😊 by seeing the message and have breakfast then she goes to take tablets where she finds a note along with a letter and gift

"I know my wife loves the things which are simple.  I hope so you love this set also as it's so simple like you. Along with saree where this set.. I love... This set a lot..

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY GORGEOUS...❤️"

By seeing the set simar felt happy & shocked as it's very simple diamond necklace which matches with the saree perfectly

Then suddenly simar receives a message on her mobile from prem which says

"Don't be shocked by seeing the set I know its matches with saree perfectly and you loved it too. So, I can expect you to wear it in the evening. Bye as of now take rest see you in the evening..

I LOVE... Your smile a lot... So keep smiling DARLING"

Simar smiles😊 by seeing the message and without her knowledge she kisses the rose in her hand. Prem ji I am dying to see you when will it become 4.

Prem is in office thinking about simar. I am also dying to see you simar don't know when it will become 4.

Whole day filled with each other's thoughts finally the time comes for them to meet.😊

Simar receives a msg from prem saying I am waiting for you outside near the car.

Prem is pacing himself in the corridor anxiously, he looked dashing in his black suit with blue shirt. He is quite nervous himself. His wife is no stranger for him but for her he is stranger but from the time of her memory loss still they have their share of alone moments, yet he is feeling like teenager on his first date or possibly even more nervous. Maybe it's the intentions of his plan or maybe it was that fact it was HER.

Before she came, her fragrance made their ways to him, he inhaled with a smile and his mind alerted him of her arrival, his eyes searched to spot her. Simar walked out looking ever so elegantly, she was glowing, her hair was let loose, the minimal makeup and jewellery only enhanced her beauty, the beautiful blue saree complimented her a lot. Prem stood stunned at the sight before him, she looked like an angel coming straight from heaven. Simar is feeling shy by his gaze and smiled at her husband. Prem continued staring her head to toe, and didn't even realize when she came and stood in front of him.

Finally simar snapped her fingers infront of his eyes and asked shall we go with a smile and she got a new confidence from her husband reaction

Prem is little embarrassed to be caught like that but could not control his heart and moved little bit closer and said "Simar you look beautiful"

She lowered her gaze☺️, at the close proximity. Prem moved more closer by tucking in a strand of hair behind her ears. Prem then realizes the surroundings and extends his hand for her to hold opened the car door, made her sit comfortably and started the ride to reach their destination

The ride is a silent affair, while prem is stealing glances at simar. When it felt like they were driving for quite some time without reaching destination simar broke the silence.

Prem ji still how much time will it take to reach and where are you taking me?

We almost reached just few more minutes, and I am taking you to a place where only I get to have you. No calls, No business and No interruptions. Simar blushed by listening to Prem

So finally we reached here it is prem said by parking the car. Simar was shocked by seeing the sight infront of her. It is a beautiful house beside a lake which is lit beautifully to glow in the dark and the moon that is shining in the dark added to that beauty.

Prem got out of the car and opened the door for simar

Prem ji its beautiful 😊Simar said by holding his hand tightly and came out of the car

Not as beautiful as you, but still I thought you will like it so only.

Simar take this keys you go inside I will come in a while by saying so prem left the place before simar could say anything. Without any option simar walked towards the house and finally opened the door.

After opening the door simar is shocked😲 by seeing the room it's fully filled with heart shaped balloons and walls are decorated with PREMAR photos and prem is sitting in the middle of the room on his knees by holding a bunch of roses in his hands.

Simar is having tears 😭in her eyes and is slowly moving towards Prem. Prem is looking at her with so much of love in his eyes.❤️

Simar is finally standing infront of Prem.

Prem: Simar from the time of our marriage many things happened in our life. I don't want to talk about Past now as I think whatever happened it's not our mistake as it's the game played by destiny to test our love. Before your accident I was not able to express my feelings so only everything happened. But if I miss this chance I will never be able to express what I feel about you.

"I LOVE YOU SIMAR❤️" I cannot live without you even for a sec. When you were fighting for life in hospital I clearly understood that my life depends on you. My day starts with you and ends with you. I want to share to each and every moment of life with you. Will you give me this chance to love you, fight with you and grow old with you? By saying so he forwarded his hands having roses

Simar took the roses and made Prem to stand but due to happiness Simar is having tears😭 & not getting any words to talk so without thinking further she hugged him🤗. Prem felt happy and hugged her back.

They stood like that doesn't know for how many minutes. After a long time they parted away from each other. Simar is feeling shy and not able to look into Prem eyes.

Prem lifts her chin and both were caught up in the moment, and gazed at each other for some time. Unknowingly Prem leaned in and gently planted a kiss on her lips, he hesitantly looked for her reaction. Simar turned red in shyness☺️, she broke the embrace and ran into the room. She was stunned by the view. The room was decorated by candles and red roses, just the way she liked. The moonlight penetrating through the window made it look magical and divine. "I LOVE YOU SIMAR FOREVER❤️" the flowers spelled out on the floor. Simar blushed at her husband's special effort. Prem came from behind and took her in a hug🤗.  He moved her hair to the side and rested his chin on her shoulder.

You liked it? Prem asked

It's really awesome. This is the most beautiful day in my life which I can't forget.

If that is so what do I get in return for the effort I took, he asked with a hint of naughtiness in his eyes

So what do you want? She asked innocently wrapping her hands around his neck

I want to hear the three words from your mouth. Before your accident you said me many times but at that time I didn't mind it so I never gave importance to it. But now I am dying to hear it from you.

Oh it's not so easy Mr.Prem when I said you didn't mind you said so now why should I say. If you want me to say then you need to make more efforts and impress me in many ways then I may say.

To listen those three words from your mouth anything I will do from today my work is to impress you and I will win it

Ok Mr.Prem let's see. Now shall we have dinner I am feeling hungry.

Ya sure by saying so Prem walked Simar over to the deck where waited a candle light dinner for the two. The cool breeze along with moonlight with gentle sounds of the lake, with soft music in the background, the night couldn't feel any more romantic! He pulled out the chair to make Simar sit. He poured the fruit champagne.

The couple talked, laughed, held hands and shared eye locks throughout the dinner. Later Prem turned on the music and "Tum Hi Ho" was playing, he walked to Simar asking for a dance. She happily agreed.😃

Both were happily swaying to the music and are in their own world without knowing what destiny has in store for them.

So, let's see what happens will Simar say those three words or before that will she regain her memory? 
afiya_sanam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

NOTE: Sorry for the delay guys as after many days i am updating as i am busy with my work i was not able to. Still i am having more work so from next week on every sunday i will update 2 parts for sure. But this sunday i won't be able to update due to work

PART 21:

Morning:

Simar got up but Prem is not present anywhere in the room. May be he left early to work by saying so she gets up. By thinking about her conversation with Surbhi she keeps her leg down where she finds a rose and a letter.

"Sleep is very important to keep you as beautiful as you are so instead of disturbing you I thought to place each one beside you.. I Love... this Rose a lot...

Simar smiles by reading it and she sees one more letter attached to mirror with a rose. She takes it and the letter says

"Have you ever imagined?? How your life would be without me?? I know it will be Incomplete.. It's same for me... This Rose is just to thank you for completing my life by being the most wonderful wife. I love... Roses...

Simar is feeling shy☺️ finally by composing herself she thinks to fresh up and opens the cupboard where she finds one more letter with rose and gift pack

"I know you love to wear saree. When it so you can wear the one of my choice when we go out in the evening so be ready by 4 in the evening. Whatever I love ... this saree a lot as it's blue and you look very beautiful in my favorite.

Finally Simar comes out by taking bath and sees the breakfast ready along with a letter and rose

"You are my soul mate my partner and my best friend. I can't imagine a day without you. I just want to remind you on this special day how much I adore you so let me do your service for today and this is prepared specially by me for my love.

Simar is unable to express her happiness. Prem ji where are you I feel like seeing you I don't know what happened before accident and I don't want to believe any words of Surbhi as by all these notes I strongly believe you love me a lot but I want to hear that from you.

"I know you are dying to see me but for that still time is there darling first have breakfast it ll become cold with that my efforts will also be wasted and then without fail take tablets..."

Simar smiles😊 by seeing the message and have breakfast then she goes to take tablets where she finds a note along with a letter and gift

"I know my wife loves the things which are simple.  I hope so you love this set also as it's so simple like you. Along with saree where this set.. I love... This set a lot..

By seeing the set simar felt happy & shocked as it's very simple diamond necklace which matches with the saree perfectly

"Don't be shocked by seeing the set I know its matches with saree perfectly and you loved it too. So, I can expect you to wear it in the evening. Bye as of now take rest see you in the evening..

Simar smiles😊 by seeing the message and without her knowledge she kisses the rose in her hand. Prem ji I am dying to see you when will it become 4.

Prem is in office thinking about simar. I am also dying to see you simar don't know when it will become 4.

Whole day filled with each other's thoughts finally the time comes for them to meet.😊

Simar receives a msg from prem saying I am waiting for you outside near the car.

Prem is pacing himself in the corridor anxiously, he looked dashing in his black suit with blue shirt. He is quite nervous himself. His wife is no stranger for him but for her he is stranger but from the time of her memory loss still they have their share of alone moments, yet he is feeling like teenager on his first date or possibly even more nervous. Maybe it's the intentions of his plan or maybe it was that fact it was HER.

Before she came, her fragrance made their ways to him, he inhaled with a smile and his mind alerted him of her arrival, his eyes searched to spot her. Simar walked out looking ever so elegantly, she was glowing, her hair was let loose, the minimal makeup and jewellery only enhanced her beauty, the beautiful blue saree complimented her a lot. Prem stood stunned at the sight before him, she looked like an angel coming straight from heaven. Simar is feeling shy by his gaze and smiled at her husband. Prem continued staring her head to toe, and didn't even realize when she came and stood in front of him.

Finally simar snapped her fingers infront of his eyes and asked shall we go with a smile and she got a new confidence from her husband reaction

Prem is little embarrassed to be caught like that but could not control his heart and moved little bit closer and said "Simar you look beautiful"

She lowered her gaze☺️, at the close proximity. Prem moved more closer by tucking in a strand of hair behind her ears. Prem then realizes the surroundings and extends his hand for her to hold opened the car door, made her sit comfortably and started the ride to reach their destination

The ride is a silent affair, while prem is stealing glances at simar. When it felt like they were driving for quite some time without reaching destination simar broke the silence.

We almost reached just few more minutes, and I am taking you to a place where only I get to have you. No calls, No business and No interruptions. Simar blushed by listening to Prem

So finally we reached here it is prem said by parking the car. Simar was shocked by seeing the sight infront of her. It is a beautiful house beside a lake which is lit beautifully to glow in the dark and the moon that is shining in the dark added to that beauty.

Prem ji its beautiful 😊Simar said by holding his hand tightly and came out of the car

Simar take this keys you go inside I will come in a while by saying so prem left the place before simar could say anything. Without any option simar walked towards the house and finally opened the door.

After opening the door simar is shocked😲 by seeing the room it's fully filled with heart shaped balloons and walls are decorated with PREMAR photos and prem is sitting in the middle of the room on his knees by holding a bunch of roses in his hands.

Simar is having tears 😭in her eyes and is slowly moving towards Prem. Prem is looking at her with so much of love in his eyes.❤️

Prem: Simar from the time of our marriage many things happened in our life. I don't want to talk about Past now as I think whatever happened it's not our mistake as it's the game played by destiny to test our love. Before your accident I was not able to express my feelings so only everything happened. But if I miss this chance I will never be able to express what I feel about you.

"I LOVE YOU SIMAR❤️" I cannot live without you even for a sec. When you were fighting for life in hospital I clearly understood that my life depends on you. My day starts with you and ends with you. I want to share to each and every moment of life with you. Will you give me this chance to love you, fight with you and grow old with you? By saying so he forwarded his hands having roses

Simar took the roses and made Prem to stand but due to happiness Simar is having tears😭 & not getting any words to talk so without thinking further she hugged him🤗. Prem felt happy and hugged her back.

They stood like that doesn't know for how many minutes. After a long time they parted away from each other. Simar is feeling shy and not able to look into Prem eyes.

Prem lifts her chin and both were caught up in the moment, and gazed at each other for some time. Unknowingly Prem leaned in and gently planted a kiss on her lips, he hesitantly looked for her reaction. Simar turned red in shyness☺️, she broke the embrace and ran into the room. She was stunned by the view. The room was decorated by candles and red roses, just the way she liked. The moonlight penetrating through the window made it look magical and divine. "I LOVE YOU SIMAR FOREVER❤️" the flowers spelled out on the floor. Simar blushed at her husband's special effort. Prem came from behind and took her in a hug🤗.  He moved her hair to the side and rested his chin on her shoulder.

You liked it? Prem asked

It's really awesome. This is the most beautiful day in my life which I can't forget.

If that is so what do I get in return for the effort I took, he asked with a hint of naughtiness in his eyes

I want to hear the three words from your mouth. Before your accident you said me many times but at that time I didn't mind it so I never gave importance to it. But now I am dying to hear it from you.

Oh it's not so easy Mr.Prem when I said you didn't mind you said so now why should I say. If you want me to say then you need to make more efforts and impress me in many ways then I may say.

To listen those three words from your mouth anything I will do from today my work is to impress you and I will win it

Ya sure by saying so Prem walked Simar over to the deck where waited a candle light dinner for the two. The cool breeze along with moonlight with gentle sounds of the lake, with soft music in the background, the night couldn't feel any more romantic! He pulled out the chair to make Simar sit. He poured the fruit champagne.

The couple talked, laughed, held hands and shared eye locks throughout the dinner. Later Prem turned on the music and "Tum Hi Ho" was playing, he walked to Simar asking for a dance. She happily agreed.😃

Both were happily swaying to the music and are in their own world without knowing what destiny has in store for them.

So, let's see what happens will Simar say those three words or before that will she regain her memory? 

wow its so romantic!!!!
finally u r back with a bang ahsa way to gooo!!!!
Premarlove455 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow dear
Superb and very special for the valentines day ;)

justchillalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

PART 21:

Morning:

You liked it? Prem asked

It is just awesome Asha.  Though we did not get to see premar valentine 's day in the soap, this is so real and simply fabulous. Thank you so much for such nice FF and this will make live in our dream until the next one comes. You are a great writer. Hope SSK CVV 'd read this and we get some premar romance in the show.
Premar556 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

PART 21:

Morning:

Simar got up but Prem is not present anywhere in the room.
May be he left early to work by saying so she gets up. By thinking about her
conversation with Surbhi she keeps her leg down where she finds a rose and a
letter.

"Sleep is very
important to keep you as beautiful as you are so instead of disturbing you I
thought to place each one beside you.. I Love... this Rose a lot...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
MY LOVE...❤️"

Simar smiles by reading it and she sees one more letter
attached to mirror with a rose. She takes it and the letter says

"Have you ever
imagined?? How your life would be without me?? I know it will be Incomplete.. It's
same for me... This Rose is just to thank you for completing my life by being
the most wonderful wife. I love... Roses...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
MY LOVE...❤️"

Simar is feeling shy☺️ finally by composing herself she thinks
to fresh up and opens the cupboard where she finds one more letter with rose
and gift pack

"I know you love to
wear saree. When it so you can wear the one of my choice when we go out in the
evening so be ready by 4 in the evening. Whatever I love ... this saree a lot as
it's blue and you look very beautiful in my favorite.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
MY DEAR...❤️"

Simar opens the gift pack loves the saree and smiles😊 by
thinking of Prem.

Finally Simar comes out by taking bath and sees the
breakfast ready along with a letter and rose

"You are my soul mate
my partner and my best friend. I can't imagine a day without you. I just want
to remind you on this special day how much I adore you so let me do your
service for today and this is prepared specially by me for my love.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY
BEAUTIFUL WIFE...❤️"

Simar is unable to express her happiness. Prem ji where are
you I feel like seeing you I don't know what happened before accident and I don't
want to believe any words of Surbhi as by all these notes I strongly believe
you love me a lot but I want to hear that from you.

Suddenly she receives a message on mobile. She sees the
message it's from Prem

"I know you are dying
to see me but for that still time is there darling first have breakfast it ll
become cold with that my efforts will also be wasted and then without fail take
tablets..."

Simar smiles😊 by seeing the message and have breakfast then
she goes to take tablets where she finds a note along with a letter and gift

"I know my wife loves
the things which are simple. I hope so you
love this set also as it's so simple like you. Along with saree where this
set.. I love... This set a lot..

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
MY GORGEOUS...❤️"

By seeing the set simar felt happy & shocked as it's
very simple diamond necklace which matches with the saree perfectly

Then suddenly simar receives a message on her mobile from
prem which says

"Don't be shocked by
seeing the set I know its matches with saree perfectly and you loved it too. So,
I can expect you to wear it in the evening. Bye as of now take rest see you in
the evening..

I LOVE... Your smile a
lot... So keep smiling DARLING"

Simar smiles😊 by seeing the message and without her knowledge
she kisses the rose in her hand. Prem ji I am dying to see you when will it
become 4.

Prem is in office thinking about simar. I am also dying to
see you simar don't know when it will become 4.

Whole day filled with each other's thoughts finally the time
comes for them to meet.😊

Simar receives a msg from prem saying I am waiting for you
outside near the car.

Prem is pacing himself in the corridor anxiously, he looked
dashing in his black suit with blue shirt. He is quite nervous himself. His
wife is no stranger for him but for her he is stranger but from the time of her
memory loss still they have their share of alone moments, yet he is feeling
like teenager on his first date or possibly even more nervous. Maybe it's the
intentions of his plan or maybe it was that fact it was HER.

Before she came, her fragrance made their ways to him, he
inhaled with a smile and his mind alerted him of her arrival, his eyes searched
to spot her. Simar walked out looking ever so elegantly, she was glowing, her
hair was let loose, the minimal makeup and jewellery only enhanced her beauty,
the beautiful blue saree complimented her a lot. Prem stood stunned at the
sight before him, she looked like an angel coming straight from heaven. Simar
is feeling shy by his gaze and smiled at her husband. Prem continued staring
her head to toe, and didn't even realize when she came and stood in front of
him.

Finally simar snapped her fingers infront of his eyes and
asked shall we go with a smile and she got a new confidence from her husband
reaction

Prem is little embarrassed to be caught like that but could
not control his heart and moved little bit closer and said "Simar you look beautiful"

She lowered her gaze☺️, at the close proximity. Prem moved
more closer by tucking in a strand of hair behind her ears. Prem then realizes
the surroundings and extends his hand for her to hold opened the car door, made
her sit comfortably and started the ride to reach their destination

The ride is a silent affair, while prem is stealing glances
at simar. When it felt like they were driving for quite some time without
reaching destination simar broke the silence.

Prem ji still how much time will it take to reach and where
are you taking me?

We almost reached just few more minutes, and I am taking you
to a place where only I get to have you. No calls, No business and No
interruptions. Simar blushed by listening to Prem

So finally we reached here it is prem said by parking the
car. Simar was shocked by seeing the sight infront of her. It is a beautiful
house beside a lake which is lit beautifully to glow in the dark and the moon
that is shining in the dark added to that beauty.

Prem ji its beautiful
😊Simar said by holding his hand tightly and came out of the car

Not as beautiful as you, but still I thought you will like
it so only.

Simar take this keys you go inside I will come in a while by
saying so prem left the place before simar could say anything. Without any
option simar walked towards the house and finally opened the door.

After opening the door simar is shocked😲 by seeing the room
it's fully filled with heart shaped balloons and walls are decorated with
PREMAR photos and prem is sitting in the middle of the room on his knees by
holding a bunch of roses in his hands.

Simar is having tears 😭in her eyes and is slowly moving
towards Prem. Prem is looking at her with so much of love in his eyes.❤️

Prem: Simar from
the time of our marriage many things happened in our life. I don't want to talk
about Past now as I think whatever happened it's not our mistake as it's the
game played by destiny to test our love. Before your accident I was not able to
express my feelings so only everything happened. But if I miss this chance I
will never be able to express what I feel about you.

"I LOVE YOU SIMAR❤️"
I cannot live without you even for a
sec. When you were fighting for life in hospital I clearly understood that my
life depends on you. My day starts with you and ends with you. I want to share
to each and every moment of life with you. Will you give me this chance to love
you, fight with you and grow old with you?
By saying so he forwarded his
hands having roses

Simar took the roses and made Prem to stand but due to
happiness Simar is having tears😭 & not getting any words to talk so without thinking further
she hugged him🤗. Prem felt happy and hugged her back.

They stood like that doesn't know for how many minutes.
After a long time they parted away from each other. Simar is feeling shy and
not able to look into Prem eyes.

Prem lifts her chin and both were caught up in the moment,
and gazed at each other for some time. Unknowingly Prem leaned in and gently
planted a kiss on her lips, he hesitantly looked for her reaction. Simar turned
red in shyness☺️, she broke the embrace and ran into the room. She was stunned by
the view. The room was decorated by candles and red roses, just the way she
liked. The moonlight penetrating through the window made it look magical and
divine. "I LOVE YOU SIMAR FOREVER❤️"
the flowers spelled out on the floor. Simar blushed at her husband's special
effort. Prem came from behind and took her in a hug🤗. He moved her hair to the side and rested his
chin on her shoulder.

You liked it? Prem asked

It's really awesome. This is the most beautiful day in my
life which I can't forget.

If that is so what do I get in return for the effort I took,
he asked with a hint of naughtiness in his eyes

So what do you want? She asked innocently wrapping her hands
around his neck

I want to hear the three words from your mouth. Before your
accident you said me many times but at that time I didn't mind it so I never
gave importance to it. But now I am dying to hear it from you.

Oh it's not so easy Mr.Prem when I said you didn't mind you
said so now why should I say. If you want me to say then you need to make more
efforts and impress me in many ways then I may say.

To listen those three words from your mouth anything I will
do from today my work is to impress you and I will win it

Ok Mr.Prem let's see. Now shall we have dinner I am feeling
hungry.

Ya sure by saying so Prem walked Simar over to the deck
where waited a candle light dinner for the two. The cool breeze along with
moonlight with gentle sounds of the lake, with soft music in the background,
the night couldn't feel any more romantic! He pulled out the chair to make
Simar sit. He poured the fruit champagne.

The couple talked, laughed, held hands and shared eye locks
throughout the dinner. Later Prem turned on the music and "Tum Hi Ho"
was playing, he walked to Simar asking for a dance. She happily agreed.😃

Both were happily swaying to the music and are in their own
world without knowing what destiny has in store for them.

So, let's see what
happens will Simar say those three words or before that will she regain her
memory?

Wow!! Really nice update dear.
Thank u so much.
Wish it was in SSK :)

Love it ;)
GauriPREMAR thumbnail
Superb update dear ❤️

When is the next one dear ???
Anu0517 thumbnail
Note: 

Thank you each and everyone for your response. Since i was busy not able to thank each one separately. Because of ur amazing response, Interest and motivation only i am able to write this FF. Hope i get the same response for the next updates as well

Thank you once again as all ur responses means a lot to me.

Note 2: 

Part 22 will be romantic and after that  4 to 5 parts will be emotional after that romance will be if you guys are ok with it i will continue or else i will end the story in 2 to 3 parts with happy ending.

Please provide your views as they are very imp to me...
Edited by Asha122 - 9 years ago
Anu0517 thumbnail
Note: Hey guys here is the next part. Since i got time i wrote next part and posting it before sunday itself. Hope u guys like it.

PART 22:

After their romantic date Premar finally reached home and their room

PREMAR Room:

Prem ji we came late and we didn't inform anyone I said you to inform but u didn't and she is blabbering non-stop without giving any chance to him

Hello madam pls stop your blabbering I informed mataji before only she said no problem so don't worry and sleep. By saying so he is moving towards coach to sleep but simar calls him

Prem ji there is no need to sleep on coach you can sleep here by saying so she is blushing☺️

Though Prem understood her intentions to tease her he said so now you don't want to me to sleep on coach and sleep on floor ok a good husband should follow wife words so I ll sleep on floor by saying so he starts moving to get mat

Simar shouts NO and says I am asking you to sleep along with me on bed. I mean I trust you so you can sleep on bed if you sleep on sofa your back will hurt so you can.

Prem smiles by seeing her blabbering and simar is feeling shy☺️

Ok he says and moves to other side of bed. He feels that she is feeling somewhat uncomfortable so to ease the atmosphere he says see I know I am handsome alone with you in this room, also sleeping with you on the same bed so pls don't take advantage of my situation.

Simar smiles😊 by listening to his words and says hello don't think too much of yourself there are many people who are more handsome than you

So who are more handsome than me tell I want to listen

Simar thinks wow its interesting let me see how he feels and says ya there are many heroes who are more handsome and romantic than you like Varun dhawan, Siddarth, Ranbeer Kapoor and simar starts praising them

Prem says enough I am feeling sleepy🥱 turns to other side and thinks this is too much here I am there and infront of me she is praising others no sense by thinking so he drifts to sleep.

Simar by seeing his face laughs.😃 Wow so Prem ji is jealous nice. He is looking so cute when he is jealous. Thinking so she turns to other side and sleeps.

MORNING:

The few light rays piercing through the glass window made her get up and walk towards the window. She looked back to see her husband is still sleeping on the bed cuddling a pillow. Yesterday was a long day for both of them. She still can't believe that he confessed his love for her.

Though it's not winter or rainy season climate is cool as of now so she tried to open the glass door a little and her body immediately exposed to a blast of cool wind. She immediately closed the door, shivering and trying to hug herself to ignite some heat within her body. She has no idea how appealing she is looking to his husband who just woke up and sat on the bed and observing her.

Prem finally got up from bed and moved towards simar. Simar suddenly became acutely aware of the fact that someone's presence behind her. She tried to move around but before she can do that, she felt some one hugging her from back🤗. She felt the very familiar callous touch of his hand at her bare waist. She knew it was him.

She wrapped a hand around Prem's wrist, and tried to remove his hand so she could move but his grip tightened and he snuggled more making their bodies more close. He snuggled his face into her hair. He was inhaling in her hair deeply and her hair is fluttering. She was feeling hard to keep up with these new sensations her body is feeling.

She angled her face slightly which caused the hair to move aside giving him better access .Now his hot breath which is touching her skin at the nape of her neck is tickling her. His lips slightly brushed her skin leaving a sensation of burning. Simar could feel warmth rising in her cheeks.

She tried to control her breath which became abnormal because of the intimacy. The feel of his body so close to her is something new to her. She could feel every muscle of his firm body against her back. She closed her eyes enjoying the moment, enjoying this new thing, enjoying his touch, enjoying the closeness of him. She had no idea what exactly he is doing with her.

He knows she was waiting to see how far he would take it. Her eyes were closed as she waited for him to do something. His lips are touching her ear lobe as if he is kissing her there but he isn't kissing. She was breathing hardly.

'Good Morning!' he whispered in her ear huskily and seductively. She flicker opened her eyes after listening this and a huge delirious smile spread across her face. She never thought some morning in her life will start this good. She never wasn't aware of the thing just a good morning from him can give her this warm feeling of being loved by someone.

His hold on her waist loosened and he moved a step back releasing her. She turned around to see him. He has a smile playing on his lips.😊 He smirked at her.

"What?" her lips are shivering while saying this. He is behaving all new this morning. This is a new shade of him that she had not confronted before.

"What do you mean by your what? You've to say something!" He said smiling. "I am trying to be romantic like u said madam but i guess u r not understanding" he accused cutely.

"Prem ji.. I.." she was stumbling not knowing what to talk. She looked here and there before tucking a loose tendril of her hair behind her ear only to busy herself not knowing what to talk. Her lips are quivering  with nervousness.

He raised his eyebrow after seeing her reactions. "Why are you stuttering like that?". He moved close to her but she took a step back only to hit her back to the glass window. She inhaled sharply.

He put his hands on the glass either sides of her caging her in between his hands. Bending his face forward he let his face hover over hers close enough to scrutinize every detail of her face to envelope his senses.' "I thought you will say good morning in return. Am I expecting more Mrs. Bharadwaj" she listened him saying.

'Good morning!' she said immediately thinking that he will move away but he didn't, after all his intention was just not a return good morning from her. He nodded slightly, moved close to her, encircled one of his hand around her waist and another hand is still on the glass supporting himself. He pulled her close to him with a sudden jolt. They stood staring into each other's eyes.

Finally when he leaned over and about to kiss someone knocked on the door. Prem felt irritated.😔 Wife and husband do not have privacy in their room also what's this i think i should kidnap and take you to some other place. Simar smiles😊 by listening to his talks and says Prem ji leave me i need to see who is it?

After so much pleading from simar finally he leaves her. Simar opens the door and sees its uma.

Simar i have some work with you can you come with me.

Bhabi just give me 10 min i will get ready and come down

By saying ok uma leaves from there

Simar takes her clothes and moves to take bath but stops in between by listening to Prem's words

Don't think you escaped from me whatever i started now will complete it tonight. Also get habituated to these kind of mornings from me by saying so he winks at her.😉 Simar unable to meet his eyes she runs to take bath while Prem gets a phone call from doctor.

Ok doctor i will come and meet you around 10. After keeping the phone he thinks why doctor asked me to come alone hope everything is fine with simar reports.😕

Let's see what will doctor say to Prem? Will Simar regain her memory?  If it happens so their relation will be same as of now? Will PREMAR relation ends before starting itself?