Qubool Hai

What are CVs upto??????

ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
After watching yesterday's precap i was utter disappointed with the way Rehaan behaved!!!!!!!Kya CVs ko Ahil chaubees ganthe ammi ammi kehthe gumne phirnese pet nahi baraa hai kya rehaan ko bhi gaseet kar laa rahe hai?????Whats the point is rehaan saying that ek andhi aurat blah,blah...he knows his mom very well that she can do anything for her profit...Why is he blaming seher?????

He said that he hates her but should not make fun of a blind-woman!!!!!GOD this man seriously overloaded with goodness...Rehaan ur ammi doesn't  deserve ur goodness yaar...pls try n understand!!!!!
I don't know what happens with QH2 with each passing day...the reasons for watching qh2 are declining day by day...first SAHIL was damaged...next RaHaFa never ending triangle...seems that CVs don't want more people to conspire against their favorite Tanveer...i wanted Haya to take in revenge too becoz she too lost her mom Najma becoz of Billi but they brought back faiz time and again to spit venom against RaHa...and now SeHaan conflict...

Till date SeHaan's is the coolest love-story in QH.😊😊😊...unlike AsYa,AyRa,HaiRa,Najma&Nikkhat's,SaHil's love stories it hadn't seen much of pain and seperation but it was very cute,neat,simple and adorable in it's own way...but CVs ko yhe baat pasand nahi hai...isiliye i fear if rehaan walks away from seher...then QH will definitely lose a viewer in me!!!!!!!
😭😭😭😭😭