Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome MAHI EBPπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...ASTHA :S freight ..helplessness..and her doubts about the mafioso..wow !!! SIMPLYBREATH TA KINGπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... I felt like ASTha when I was reading the scene  ...she was looking at the pics and he opened the door...she quickly hid the pics under th bed,..NOW ,,what is he going to do her ..he will bring AVDOOT and make him CONFRONT what he did to SHLOK and his family😊...THEN Astha will give her MIND to SHLOk ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...
LOVED IT MAHI..now waiting for nEXT
Efinah36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow mahi congrats for the 3rd Thread
Awesome Update as always
Surish thumbnail
Another enchanting, enthralling and exellent story! Can't wait for you to excercise my mind!
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: maitydeblina

Ausum updateπŸ‘ Thanks deblina. πŸ˜ƒ
so prabhakar was shlok's teacherπŸ˜•hmm he could not help him when he neededπŸ˜•
poor shlok😭 Yes really a hypocrite. 
Avdhoot in the dungeon🀣 Yeah he is now there, helpless just like he made Shlok feel as a child. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
"

"Never, my body may want you but my mind doesn't it hates you", she spat at him and pushed at his chest, trying to dislodge his touch. But he caught them in his hands, and slammed them against the wall. "Who gives a two hoot about your mind sweetie, your body has already accepted me as it's master and soon your mind will break down too", he smiled darkly.

"The process of decomposition had already begun two nights ago princess, when you gave your body to me and now I'll make sure that your mind breaks down before your body does", he whispered threateningly against her lips...

"Very soon, probably today", he added as a promise...

Astha's breath freeze in her throat. Why does it felt like that there was a double meaning behind his each and every word? He wasn't talking about breaking her body, he was talking about breaking her mind and that too very soon, what was he planning to do?, she shuddered to even think of what could he do to achieve his goals..."

i like this part the most😊 Thanks sweetie. πŸ˜‰

now he want to break his mind.. and take away the spirit??hmmm...interestingπŸ˜‰what does it mean?πŸ˜• He wants to make her helpless and broken, just like him, wants to snatch away her hope, so she'll only have him to rely on. 

was shlok  married before?????????who that woman is???how the child related to shlok in the photo??πŸ˜ƒ That's a secret buddy, 😳 but i'll soon disclose it πŸ˜‰ but i can give you a hint, the picture is not of Shlok's parents. 

u always twisting my mindπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†i think i will break my headπŸ˜† Yep do that sweetie, so that my mission will succeed. πŸ˜†

all the best for projectπŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌenjoy the last semπŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌ Thanks sweetie! πŸ˜† And enjoying project! πŸ˜­πŸ€’

thanks for the dose evil witchπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ My evil pleasure sweetie! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

will be waiting for 2 daysπŸ˜‰update soonπŸ˜‰ Will do dear! 

πŸ€—

mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

congratulations dear 4 d new thread...
nice update...

Thank you so much dear! πŸ˜ƒ
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sireesha76

Congrats for the new thread dear

nice update

Thanks dear! πŸ˜ƒ
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChattyRach

Oops sorry i realise i commented about new thread when i shouldn't have!! 

No problem buddy! πŸ˜† I had already reserved the space so you can comment! πŸ˜‰
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhumjhum

EQ Mahi a 😈 congratulation for your hat trick thread dear πŸ‘. Aww thank you so much dear. πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to update fantastic that's lesson of Prabhakar what he teach his student but he himself never follow them but as a student Shlok follow every single word. Really why it's happen when someone need help we hide in our safe cage n come to saw help when there nothing left to help such a hypocrite mentality of human nature. But Shlok make Prabhakar saw real face of his lesson & he lost his Faith... Yes Shlok lost faith in humanity. Now he don't believe in anything, no God or human. His heart is closed towards everything now.

Astha saw many pics of Shlok with that boy but in every pic that women pic is cutting mysterious women... Shlok came n saw her in his room make him angry but than he go back to his dark desire mood. Hmm now he want a strip show Mahi what's this fascination with strip πŸ˜‰! Yep very fascinated with striptease. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. But Shlok wants her to strip for something else, πŸ˜† but he can't say leniently, no lenient bone inside him. πŸ˜†

Ashlok fight over who get whom was very interesting Shlok try all his dirty seduce way to make her believe she give herself to him willingly & Astha saying he do it forcefully. But Shlok threat her after body he will now win over her mind n make her puppet of his hand very dangerous. Yes he wants to make her so helpless and hopeless that she won't have anyone to rely on. Wants to break her faith on her father just like his faith was broken.

Brilliant writing dear thanks for PM n waiting for next dark hot thrilling dose update soon πŸ˜ƒ Yep next update will be hot and suspenseful πŸ˜‰ 

mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: potomac

awesome MAHI EBPπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...ASTHA :S freight ..helplessness..and her doubts about the mafioso..wow !!! SIMPLYBREATH TA KINGπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... I felt like ASTha when I was reading the scene  ...she was looking at the pics and he opened the door...she quickly hid the pics under th bed,..NOW ,,what is he going to do her ..he will bring AVDOOT and make him CONFRONT what he did to SHLOK and his family😊...THEN Astha will give her MIND to SHLOk ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

LOVED IT MAHI..now waiting for nEXT

Thank you so much Deepu! πŸ€— Sweetie i wait eagerly for your comments. I'll tell you my secret, when i write i put myself in the character's shoes and then write, πŸ˜† like if i was Astha what would i feel. πŸ˜‰ And yep buddy he'll break her faith on her father, so she'll be vulnerable to him. Sweetie you've got a good understanding of my mind now. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Will continue soon buddy. πŸ˜‰
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: aymen22

awesome part Thanks dear. πŸ˜ƒ
but u left in incomplete dear
I mean shlok and astha conversation Yep on purpose buddy, to make you suspenseful. πŸ˜‰ my devilish trick. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† But don't worry buddy, the next update will be hot and suspenseful, i'll continue from right where i left. πŸ˜‰
update next soon Will do dear! πŸ˜‰
and congratulations for third thread Thank you so much buddy. πŸ˜ƒ