Karishma Tanna AT#3 Queen of Hearts - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Yayyy...AT 3 ...congratulations...
Karishma FTW..
Fr episode...its all about karishma ka karishma...
Go girl..we r with u...
Today she will bajaoing rahul very smartly.. 👏
Congratulations for the new AT guys 🥳
I m so glad we reached a 3rd AT
congo on AT ..:)
guuys share ur views pls :
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4282896
loved Kaishma alot but not this upen. saara game bajaya karishma ka vapas aakar. khair chhodo is bahane use footage to mil raha hai na. 
Originally posted by madhurirajput71

loved Kaishma alot but not this upen. saara game bajaya karishma ka vapas aakar. khair chhodo is bahane use footage to mil raha hai na.

upen will go out this week .. he is just a guest :)
Originally posted by serial_sugar

upen will go out this week .. he is just a guest :)

yeah but upen ke chakkar main use apna image nahi kharab karna chaiye the i feel but still love karishma.
Originally posted by madhurirajput71

yeah but upen ke chakkar main use apna image nahi kharab karna chaiye the i feel but still love karishma.

I tried cracking this mysterious change
behind her behaviour. ;p On the finale day, she said my bf had
not sent me any letters or cards even on
my bday .. Just had him name in my
mom's writing.. Any bf would had sent
gifts on bday atleast.. Sambha told her there are rumours that
her bf broked up in the epi.. Later in Tuesdays sneak peek Rahul n Ali
were discussing that there are rumours
that her bf had broken up n even
mentioned that Upen had called him
after he went outside..
(it was not aired bt is present in sneak peek) According to twitter, he told Upen they
are no more together and Upen went to
the bigg boss ph requesting him he
wants a chance to woo Karishma (his
adhura kaam) and will be out soon.. Her bf gave a statement immediately
after Upen's entry 'we are good friemds
and nothing more' Upen was called back and bb also
wanted a love angle. KT already knew bt
Upen confirmed this n proposed her.. Bb site: He said 'i except you with all
your good and bad. I do not care about
her past' and about the ring too.. She said 'sab boht jaldi ho raha hai. She
needs time' and we see there extra PDA
on tv.. Y will see do this when she knows only
3weeks are remaining?? And she knows
everyone is watching bb.. There has to
be a reason.. P.S. was just arranging events that
actually happened in epi n bb site. N
Tanna' sudden change of behaviour
Originally posted by .Shayari.

yayyy AT3🥳

goli maaro kissing scene ko...yeh sab BB ka chaal hain...I have always been watching this season as BB v/s Kari..aur BB ka blind supporting to gautam to make him hero n kari as villain..

so now BB had sent Upen by pakka script work to be behnd kari with that proposal work.. Upen even told kari ki they r getting footage when they r together something like this...so its pretty true that BB's plan is to ruin kari's image ..

iam waiting to watch the today's episode as kari is fullon bajaoing to that creepy Rahul

But I don't think it will harm her anyway. 😊  Don't know how it has been presented in the episode. 😛

Also, Just Book Marking AT 3 😛😆
Edited by SoPunk - 9 years ago
Congrats guys for new AT ...
@ missvinz good job dr ... Awsome AT .
Guys i must said you hv very good mental strength bcoz i m not happy to see her with upen nd other post which ruin her image i can't take it easily like you all guys take it ...
Cudos to all you ...
Hope upen gone i don't want showmance ... yrrr ...
It's irritating me ... Or i said i don't liked it seriously ...
I supports her for her spirit but for showmance i can't ...
Originally posted by NRGANATRA

Congrats guys for new AT ...
@ missvinz good job dr ... Awsome AT .
Guys i must said you hv very good mental strength bcoz i m not happy to see her with upen nd other post which ruin her image i can't take it easily like you all guys take it ...
Cudos to all you ...
Hope upen gone i don't want showmance ... yrrr ...
It's irritating me ... Or i said i don't liked it seriously ...
I supports her for her spirit but for showmance i can't ...

I just made this comment.. hopefully explains why I still support KT...

Nice post.  
I agree BB has been hell bent on a love angle from beginning so this definitely looks fishey.

Being a KT supporter for her strength and giving it back to bullies and being best in tasks.. I am taking this two ways:

Most viewers believe this is a scripted show... and so do I. I didn't believe in the beginning.. but thought they are all given a character sketch to portray whatever the situation.  but now I firmly believe this is scripted. Given that... they are all paid actors doing what the script demands to create whatever drama BB creatives think will create a buzz and TRPs... so far.. it's been a snoozefest.  Halla Boll was going from bad to worse.  Based on this assumption... the fault is in the storyline not the actors playing the characters.  might say all working hard to make best of whatever thsi season is. now.. after watching the whole season and all what has unfolded and how... I don't feel KT's character should be maligned to the extent it is.  I support her for the part she is playing and doing a good job..I support her even more because of all the baseless bashing she gets on this forum.  she is just doing her job.

Second scenario.. she might have genuinely fell for Upen Patel... their problem.  Dont know yet what it is.   But she has shown soo much strength again and again in face of blatant favoritism and constant bashing.  In my poV.. No one else has gone thru the whole 3 months what she has.  She has fought off all potential love angles and kept gng in the game.. Alone! but, in recent weeks, even b4 finale.. We finally saw her breaking down that day in front of salmaan.  And then all this news about her BF being aloof and not keeping any contact while in the house. he exists or not... I don't know. maybe she made him up to keep unwanted suiters aways😉 We c upen karishma bond thru thick n thin for 3 months.. they've fought, they've supported each other, they've comforted each other. they've stood by one another when people they created friendships with... left one by one.  Him appeared to b falling for her and her appearing confused... Liking but not falling!   Who knows about her personal life and not fair to measure her morality with my yardstick.  I am not in that house of horrors going thru what she has been going thru.  it is natural to feel closeness to someone after spending every waking moment with them in one house where there is no outside contact.. no news of what's happening.  other's have had friends family visit, loads of outside feedback... her nothing... until NOW!  so you never know.. and it looks genunine to me after 3 months of hell.  

I disnt have an issue with another relationship in the house b4.  Just disn like the aftermath!  what I had an issue with one girl going back again and again to two boys. that seemed really fake and forced to me.  this seems genuine, if it is real, to me.

just my thoughts.