Debate Mansion

Who did better justice to the role???

Mrs.Naman Shaw thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello,

Hope you are all enjoying yourselves.

Ok,tell me,who justiced with the SUJAL role???Is it Rajeev Khandewal or Gurpreet Singh???

Well,in my opinion,Rajeev was at his best as Sujal but how can i forget Gurpreet???I think he tries his best to attract more and more viewers...though I like Rajeev more but after watching yesterday's episode,I think,Gurpreet tries his best,and after yesterday's episode,I decided to open such topic.

So,enjoy debating...

BEST OF LUCK!!!,

RUBYA....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Groovychick thumbnail
c'mon yaar..like 95% of all the girls are gonna say rajeev and for the obvious reason!
he's hot and he can act! lol
i mean seriously..raj had this charm in him that left footprints in our hearts even after he left..
people dislike gurry 'cos he 'over-reacts' 😕 he tries wayy too hard to impress his viewers wheras with raj it was all natural acting 😉 and as a matter of fact gurry even had his nose done-plastic surgery to look more like raj, i mean wth! 😕
raj had a charm that a lot of actors don't..a lot do it for the sake of it, he gave all of his performaces from his heart and he gave it all hes got..
no1 said gurry's bad..but raj was just better..much better hehe 😛
even if you check the i-f actors voting thing you'll see raj is leading and he always will be whether he decides to drop acting or stay 😊
but ermm yep, i do think that no matter what actor came in, the people would still not accept him as they just had like RAJ written all over 😕 and what made it worse is that he was a newcomer and no1 really had ever seen him perform so it made his job to impress even harder..
but anyways..i love my raajjj! hehe 😳

Tina xx
uzma77 thumbnail
i think that since everyone saw rajeev first they think that hes better...and hes also hotter. lol
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rajeev - his and Amna's chemistry was mind-blowing..Rajeev was a perfect Sujal, and the fact that Gurpreet has to work so hard to fill his shoes should be indication enough that Rajeev WAS Sujal...
sowmyaa thumbnail
ummm..sorry i don't watch any show so not sure who these guys are 😛
Mrs.Naman Shaw thumbnail
right..pppl..right way 😆 😆
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Groovychick

c'mon yaar..like 95% of all the girls are gonna say rajeev and for the obvious reason!
he's hot and he can act! lol
i mean seriously..raj had this charm in him that left footprints in our hearts even after he left..
people dislike gurry 'cos he 'over-reacts' 😕 he tries wayy too hard to impress his viewers wheras with raj it was all natural acting 😉 and as a matter of fact gurry even had his nose done-plastic surgery to look more like raj, i mean wth! 😕
raj had a charm that a lot of actors don't..a lot do it for the sake of it, he gave all of his performaces from his heart and he gave it all hes got..
no1 said gurry's bad..but raj was just better..much better hehe 😛
even if you check the i-f actors voting thing you'll see raj is leading and he always will be whether he decides to drop acting or stay 😊
but ermm yep, i do think that no matter what actor came in, the people would still not accept him as they just had like RAJ written all over 😕 and what made it worse is that he was a newcomer and no1 really had ever seen him perform so it made his job to impress even harder..
but anyways..i love my raajjj! hehe 😳

Tina xx

omg!never took interest in rajeev's acting!main to uski main kashish ke liye pyaar hi dekhti reh gaye..aur teen saal guzar gaye aur woh chala gaya😳😆😭
poohbear thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey i dont think this is a debate topic rajiv who else
breathing_irony thumbnail
rajeev---he defined sujal.....he made sujal seem human--seom1 u could relate to. and he pulled off a grey character with aplomb......as for gurry: no comments. for me, sujal died when rajeev left the show anyway!
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: poohbear

hey i dont think this is a debate topic rajiv who else

it's a debate topic,.b'coz many ppl love gurry now!!!