Debate Mansion

Who did better justice to the role??? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 21 October 2006 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Groovychick

c'mon yaar..like 95% of all the girls are gonna say rajeev and for the obvious reason!
he's hot and he can act! lol
i mean seriously..raj had this charm in him that left footprints in our hearts even after he left..
people dislike gurry 'cos he 'over-reacts' Confused he tries wayy too hard to impress his viewers wheras with raj it was all natural acting Wink and as a matter of fact gurry even had his nose done-plastic surgery to look more like raj, i mean wth! Confused
raj had a charm that a lot of actors don't..a lot do it for the sake of it, he gave all of his performaces from his heart and he gave it all hes got..
no1 said gurry's bad..but raj was just better..much better hehe Tongue
even if you check the i-f actors voting thing you'll see raj is leading and he always will be whether he decides to drop acting or stay Smile
but ermm yep, i do think that no matter what actor came in, the people would still not accept him as they just had like RAJ written all over Confused and what made it worse is that he was a newcomer and no1 really had ever seen him perform so it made his job to impress even harder..
but anyways..i love my raajjj! hehe Embarrassed

Tina xx
omg!never took interest in rajeev's acting!main to uski main kashish ke liye pyaar hi dekhti reh gaye..aur teen saal guzar gaye aur woh chala gayaEmbarrassedLOLCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who did better justice to the role??? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poohbear

poohbear

Posted: 26 October 2006 at 10:56am | IP Logged
hey i dont think this is a debate topic rajiv who else

breathing_irony

IF-Dazzler

breathing_irony

Posted: 26 October 2006 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
rajeev---he defined sujal.....he made sujal seem human--seom1 u could relate to. and he pulled off a grey character with aplomb......as for gurry: no comments. for me, sujal died when rajeev left the show anyway!

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 27 October 2006 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poohbear

hey i dont think this is a debate topic rajiv who else
it's a debate topic,.b'coz many ppl love gurry now!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top