30 Reasons why Dhruv and Cabir can never be DhruBir - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
This be a dharna post for the OS I had demanded as my rightful payment and didn't get. This is gonna get ugly.
*folds sleeves*😑

*sigh*

Fine, I'll take the thirty minutes of loud laughs and ensuing stomach-ache that this one gave me, as my interim payment.  RubDha Bros are too talented for their own good.πŸ˜†

ManBir be the magnificent rainbow in the KY2 sky while DhruBir is the boring white cloud-all water vapour and dust particles and sheer vapidity. ManBir comes with the promise of treasure and romance, while the most DhruBir can do is barsao thanda-thanda PaNi on us viewers. ManBir is romance and colour and interesting shades, while DhruBir is Edward Cullen's cold, pale white skin. Like, how is this even a comparison ya? 

My OS better be here soon. 

Edited by BoxedIn - 9 years ago
 My Baes Rock. Period.⭐️
Freaking Awesome🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Hahaha...!!!! πŸ€£
One of the best post on Manbir... (Even though it was on Dhruv-And-caBir? πŸ€ͺ)

But so true, the fact is that Dhruv and Cabir are, Dhruv and Cabir...While Manik and Cabir are Manbir...!!!  *BroMance*
Dude, Boxy! You won't believe but I came from collage and started writing a ManBir OS.
Wrote like 2 paras but then I ended up watching the epi and got distracted but I will complete it and mail it to you! I swear on the AT
Ruby,
I need a minute to catch my breath...🀣

Reason 3: Himesh R...seriously?? πŸ˜†

Reason 12: Love you for putting Mr. Watson's photo... But don't you think he has had enough of those jokes already? 

Reason 13: What was that again? I was busy drooling...😳

Reason 21: Ahem...ahem...πŸ˜‰

Totally hilarious...

Please spread some more of your gyan to us un-enlightened and keep it coming..

Reason 31: Dhruvbir is a tongue twister...and Manbir is not...πŸ˜‰

Love
MD

Originally posted by Medha.S

Dude, Boxy! You won't believe but I came from collage and started writing a ManBir OS.
Wrote like 2 paras but then I ended up watching the epi and got distracted but I will complete it and mail it to you! I swear on the AT

^THIS. 
Because of this Boxy is acting so mighty on the AT pssst. Keep promising everyone everything but when I ask that time pata nahin tujhe kya ho jata hain πŸ˜³ #BhaaoOverload 
And just coz I posted doesn't mean you can't reply. Reply. Bas.
YOU!
Yes YOU!
RubDha Bros!

You be life of the forum, okay? Our VERY PERSONAL CABIRA 😎

And I am MANIK person so we be #BrosForLyfe 😎

Now do something on us, kay? 😎
🀣🀣🀣🀣...absolutely dig your posts...love them to bits..please please come up with new weirdo combos and make life bearable...love u tons!!
🀣 LMAOOO 🀣
I have never laughed so much then I did while reading this!!! How do you even think of these things?
The buddy 🀒 and Himesh Reshammiya killed it for me 🀣 🀣

Please make some more, I love this 🀣
@Khyati NANDINIII ... you here? Bow go to baba and do your "friendly" duties with him so I can go and fend for myself!

KEEP IN TOUCH YOU DONT DISAPPEAR

Rida and Aditi be true soulsiSTARS! They both want ManBir list post!

@Suhaaa <3