Fan Fictions

DARK FF:U WILL HAVE TO BE MINE ( note on page 46) - Page 3

paraprosdokian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

one of my friend pm me that we have to quote and then thank when we reply to any comment .sorry guys i was not knowing this .i always thanked u all collectively but now i will do it seperately.i seriously was not aware of this sorry.                                                            

CHAPTER 2

After dinner

SM: 😡Sanyukta what was that! Do u have any idea what will it lead to! for god sake do u remember u have a boyfriend .

S:Maa I had one but now he has already left me.

SM: 😕WHAT!

S:😭😭Yaa I also dreamt of spending my life with him ,marrying him ,comforting him and giving all happiness and emotional support of which he was devoid of since his childhood .

But he does not wanted it. He himself throwed me out of his life .He cheated on me .(with that she told her mother the whole story)

SM:I cannot believe that Randhir can do all this. When I met him I realized how much he respects others emotion and he cannot hurt his only relation in life. Sanyukta I think u are misunderstanding him.

S: Maa even after listening the whole truth u are saying it.

SM: Maybe he is just trying to protect u .

S: yaa Protect me 😔but from whom his family.He is the bloody jerk who is taking revenge not they.

And even if u are right I can not trust him again.Maa if for a stupid revenge he can kiss a girl inspite of being in affair with me ,he can do the same after our marriage.

Maa I never hurted anyone whom I am closed to ,I respected them

Maa  so I  too deserve a husband who if does not loves me atleast is loyal to me . I can't imagine things like divorce or extramarital affair of my husband .

Even if Randhir comes back to me I will not be able to live with him as flashes of him and Alisha will always haunt me.

So its better I marry the guy dad had selected from me. I choose one any my decision went totally wrong.i trust dad atleat this time he would have chose a good husband for me and even if he is not good I will marry him .i think this is the only way to forget him .

SM: Sanyukta are u sure ? I think u should take time before taking any decision .
S: I have decided .I Will marry papa s choice.

SM:Beta take care.u sleep. Gd night.

(god please help my daughter)

MORNING

Sanyukta was all dolled up to meet the boy and his family.They arrived after few minutes her mother called her downstairs .She was shocked to see the family.

They were none other than the Sanyal-Bajaj family.for a second she thought that randhir was the guy but next second she herself disregarded the thought .

("Randhir is busy in playing his revenge game he does not has time for marriage sort of things sanyukta he will never come back to u . stop thinking about him " her mind shouted)

Renuka stood up happily and welcomed sanyukta to sit beside her. Soon she came to know that they were here for Rehaan .

She was disgusted to know that it was n0t only randhir involved in revenge stupidity but rehaan also wants to hurt his brother .

Renuka (RM): sanyukta I had always loved u and see destiny  made u are daughter in law.

Rohan bajaj (RB) : She impressed me the first day we met in ysa .We will be blessed to have u as our daughterinlaw.

The talkings went on and on .She smiled fakely ,from inside she wanted to murder both the brothers😡😆 .

RM : I think we should let them talk alone as they are the one who had to spend their life together .

Sd: yes yes .Sanyukta take rehaan with u and show him rehaan your garden. (seeing towards rishabh and renuka)

She loves gardening.

Renukta  smiled lightly as she very well knew how much sanyukta hates these sort of works.

Sanyukta proceeded towards the garden and rehaan happily followed her.

Precap: sanyukta rehaan conversation . future events.

Edited by sweetastha - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paraprosdokian thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yashika.angel

heyyy,,,,,,,,,,
I jst luv dark ff
by promo & ch 1 its seeing that the story will going to be damm int.
waiting for the next ch.
update soon...😊

thankyou yashika .
keep reading
be happy 
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Wounder what they are going to talk about
Update soon
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Omg what an amzng twist

Sanyu ko dekhane rehaan aya h

N she's ready to marry anyone
I m sure she will say yes to him

Bt when rd will come to know abut it
Dat will be fun

Plz update soon
Cnt wait

Luv u
Keep smiling
paraprosdokian thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: don girls

Awesome update
Wounder what they are going to talk about
Update soon

thankyou

keep thinking😉

will update soon
paraprosdokian thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: newmoon18

Omg what an amzng twist

Sanyu ko dekhane rehaan aya h

N she's ready to marry anyone
I m sure she will say yes to him

Bt when rd will come to know abut it
Dat will be fun

Plz update soon
Cnt wait

Luv u
Keep smiling

thankyou

Sanyukta's answer:maybe yes maybe no .keep guessing

will update soon

AlbusDumbeldore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I just read 2 chaps in one go.it was just brilliant.the plot of this story hooked me up yaar.
I wanted to read ff or os on the revenge track and this story turns out to be a  prefect for the track.
Rehaan and Sanyukta getting married😡😡(yuck)
How can rehaan be so disgusting.
Randhir hurting Sanyukta😭😭😭
Loved Sanyu and her mom's convo.

vidhichaudhury thumbnail
Awesome update.
pls update soon
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice chapter 
Pls add me to the pm list 
Continue soon 
paraprosdokian thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AlbusDumbeldore

I just read 2 chaps in one go.it was just brilliant.the plot of this story hooked me up yaar.

I wanted to read ff or os on the revenge track and this story turns out to be a  prefect for the track.
Rehaan and Sanyukta getting married😡😡(yuck)
How can rehaan be so disgusting.
Randhir hurting Sanyukta😭😭😭
Loved Sanyu and her mom's convo.

thankyou for ur valuable comment

there are more twist 

maybe black gets white😉