Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxserenaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow amazing update u write so great kanya I fell like the story is happing in front of me so real yar u must write a book ..u r amazing writer :) Edited by ritzs200 - 9 years ago
AsNoone thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzs200

Wow amazing update u write so great kanya I fell like the story is happing in front of me so real yar u must write a book ..u r amazing writer :)

Thank you Kanya.🤗...book wanna read but for that I have to work hard. Let's see...if ever it happens.😳 btw Kanya please kuch din active to rahogi na??
xxserenaxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: mmroyalkaterick

Thank you Kanya.🤗...book wanna read but for that I have to work hard. Let's see...if ever it happens.😳 btw Kanya please kuch din active to rahogi na??

Aap best writer hai :) if people read they would want to read more :)..haa active rahogi par kyu yar
AsNoone thumbnail
No just the pace DKDM repeat on Utsav is going...Sati's atmadaah is coming. Even the opening montage's change...hope you will be at FC. btw come to the FC no. Please.
And thanks Kanya...hope one day I could be a writer(if God pleases)
xxserenaxx thumbnail
K would love to chat on sati era episode when sati era was on TV that time I don't have idea of IF so miss chat about episode 
AsNoone thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzs200

K would love to chat on sati era episode when sati era was on TV that time I don't have idea of IF so miss chat about episode 

here you go...visit when you have time.
|ShivSati-Ardhanarishwar| (MM FC-#40)
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Very Sublime Presentation Of The Scene ! Really, No One Can Display An Equal Majesty Or Power As This Eternal Couple !
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
its beautiful...
❤️ nice one
AsNoone thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kit_Kat

its beautiful...
❤️ nice one

Thanki much much
AsNoone thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Very Sublime Presentation Of The Scene ! Really, No One Can Display An Equal Majesty Or Power As This Eternal Couple !

my Humble thanks My Lady.😳