Originally posted by: Dark.Desires

Both MB & Shiv-Sati story were awesome! Brilliantly penned down<3 
 Thanks for the pm dear :) keep writing

thanks...

Edited by mmroyalkaterick - 9 years ago
AsNoone thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Vitaraga- Contempt and Vengeance.

"Om Namaha Shivaya"...the cry of the chant became clear to clearer. It was insistent and patient. Yet somehow a restlessness, an insecurity, was laced with the mendicant's each call. It was filled with a sense of contempt and hate for someone...Slowly the mendicant was visible. His all warrior like built and the proud handsome face informed his brave warrior status along with a great birth. This was the devotee!

He was famous as Gudakesh"he who conquers sleep and be alert always. So his ever alert and alarm self, ever ready for war stance broke his meditation, when he found out a wild boar approached him. He fixed his arrow in his well-known bow"Gandeev and shot the boar without breaking a sweat and relished the title Gandeevdhanva Arjuna'. But he had more surprises stored for him later. He noticed another arrow too was pierced into the boar's brain, at the same spot where he had pricked it. And soon he discovered another claimant of his hunt as well.

"Hey you, the uncouth foreigner! How dare you to shoot my game when I have aimed for it already?" A sharp, grave and authoritative voice questioned Arjuna.

He looked at the questioner and found a tribal hunter along with a tribal woman. He judged them as a couple; the way the woman was leaning slightly onto the man though he was surprised to see her carrying weapons"a long sword and two knives together. He tried to remember but failed to see like that. Being a Kshatriya' warrior he had heard about many warriors even female warrior but never saw one in reality. He remembered about his hard childhood, his mother's tough fight to bring up him and his other brothers, his wives, the fierce and vocal Paanchala princess Draupadi or equally fierce yet subtle Yadavi Subhadra. But he never saw them carrying weapon like this tribeswoman before him...except Chitrangada, the Princess of Manipur. But she too had lacked of this certain radiance and fierceness what this woman had.

"There are so many things around us, Prince," a sweet but sharp answer brought the son of Indra back to the reality. It was the tribeswoman who continued, "But the case is here, is your forgetfulness. You forgot about your wives when at the time they needed you. And now here you are praying and begging for your vengeance." The woman said at him in a belittled way.

"Vengeance! Who this lad?" now the tribesman spoke, "You make me laugh, Queen. He barely held his bow-arrow while shot at that running mole", he gestured at the dead boar, "and satisfied his self, shooting an already dead animal. You expect him to take revenge for his wives!?" And he burst into a fit of laughter.

The words from the tribal couple penetrated Arjuna at the core. Throughout his life he was appreciated as an excellent archer; the great student of the great teacher, Drona. None has ever challenged him let alone mocked him like this. He got angry but it was below his training and culture to involve into a fight with a mere tribal man and his outspoken wife. But he couldn't let him go with the satisfaction that he had killed the boar when the truth was he hadn't. So he calmly replied, "Look Tribesman. You don't know me and what I am capable of? Only know this, I killed this beast when I was in meditation single-handedly. It is you who shot it again and claimed it as yours."

"Stop these rubbishes. I killed it when I was talking and walking with my wife, my Queen. Then you shot it again and now you are claiming it as yours. Why? Just because you may have raised your bow at first?" The tribal King mocked him again.

Now the most skilled and well-versed in the archery, amongst the 5 Panadava brothers, Arjuna lost it. He had endured Duryodhana and his brothers' mocking and bad-mouthing; Karna's jealousy and competition; Uncle Shakuni's conspiracy. But this mocking and belittling he couldn't tolerate more. He growled, "Be aware Tribe King. I am the third son of great King Pandu, brother of Emperor Yudhishthira, friend of Purushottam Vasudeva Krishna. I have won this whole country on my own and submitted under my brother." He answered back proudly.

"Seems you are very good with your words, Prince. Do you win this country with the missiles of your noise?" The King mocked him again. "If you are man enough, come and fight me. I am Sarva, invite you to duel with me. Let these plants and animals of this forest to be our witnesses. And my beloved Queen; Aparna would enjoy a good fight as well," he said last words looking at his beloved wife. The ear to ear grin of him once again made her heart fluttered. She too smiled in response. Anything of her Lord, made her giddy, excited. And seeing him fight, it would be a delight to watch. The reddish hue crept back on her cheeks again but this time with supreme control over herself she gained herself in one.

"Okay then...but you would be responsible for your own fate" Arjuna stringed his bow- Gandeeva, giving Sarva a last warning. He was confident to defeat him in a minute as he was well-versed and skilled in archery.

"Fight me, Prince." Sarva challenged him again. His chest swelled in pride; "or perhaps you may be frightened. If you look for mercy, leave your false ego and civic culture and beg for it. I promise as the King of here, I shall spare your life." He completed his sentence as raised his bow and arrow within a moment.

"Skhatriyas don't beg. They bleed and make bleed." He answered between his gritted teeth. And arranged his arrow and fired it.

"So be it...Prince." Saying Sarva too pulled the string and released the arrow which destroyed Arjuna's one. Soon the battle turned into a heated one. They both shot millions of arrows at each other; showing various trick to surprise the other. But they found each other the equal match. The whole forest and its dwellers witnessed this battle with bated breath along with their Mistress. She was witnessing the whole battle with a fixed glance, the beautiful glowing smile never left her lips. She slowly discovered how her Lord, Sarva , the greatest of archer amongst all, slowly overpowered the proud prince. Soon the prince was out of his arrows. Even all his divine weapons as Agneya Astra or Brahmastra and other weapons were failed to have any effect on him or on his arrow. Finally the best and dearest student of Guru Drona Acharya; proud friend sakha' of Madhava met his superior.

"Is this all you have, Prince?" asked Aparna, who rejects the leaves too as her diet. "With this calibre and capability you won't stand a moment before Vasusena Karna. He has more knowledge in archery than you." She stated as a matter of fact.

Arjuna couldn't form a coherent answer to give to the tribal Queen. In reality he was too shocked to register the fact that a tribesman could know about the archery, which was his passion, his profession and worship; more than him! He remembered Krishna, "O Madahva! O Hari...what would I do? I have failed again." He uttered.

"Perhaps you could put a better use of these," saying Sarva handed his one of his spears securing one for him in another hand. He took the weapon this time with respect and awe. Now he took a good look at his opponent. He too had a well-built, muscular yet flexible body, very unlike of his mighty elder brother Bheema. Though he was in the mere tribal attire, claimed himself as tribal king; from him nobility and royalty came out as if he was the source of them. His personality held an absolute supremacy over everything yet he didn't dominate anything nor he considered anything or anyone less than him. Also he was more handsome, intelligent and witty than his younger brother Nakula and Sahadeva but unlike of them he didn't boast or gloat about them either. He felt ashamed to underestimate him.

"Come on Prince, thinking of your other brothers wouldn't help you win. Fight your own war." Sarva, the King of tribal told him.

He nodded and fought but again he watched and marvelled the way this forest dweller defeated him. He did it without breaking a sweat, enjoying the fight very bit. He again looked at him...usual forest residential wearing tree bark and animal hides, birds feather...looking at him he felt a surge of desire to bow before him. As if, he was the Master of everything and everyone around him, even his, the skilled Arjuna's. "He is more skilled and well versed in the entire art of war. I am seemed nothing before him." He thought in his mind, "And also seems very virtuous than brother Yudhishthira as well."

"Perhaps he could better with this, Sarva", the Queen of the tribal spoke in her singsong voice holding up her long sword. She was very amused to see them fighting. Very unlike of a woman he knew in his life. Then yes, how well he did know about his women? Krishnaa Panchaali had her own unique and strong personality which compelled one to either submit under her or challenge her. Only Madhava knew well exactly. And his beloved wife Subhadra, she too was very strong and fierce though had a sweet, serene aura in her. But this tribal woman!! She seemed to surpass them in every aspect. He looked at her tall but petite, very comfortable in her fierceness and femininity. Also she looked very beautiful in the forest woman attire. And her mischievous and playful eyes and smile reminded him of Madhava as well. "Those are eerily familiar with Vasudeva Krishna", he thought.

"Come on Prince, even your saviour, thoughtful friend from the Yadu's couldn't save you from me. Fight me." Saying Sarva raised the sword from his beloved wife Aparna. Arjuna raised his as well and lunged forward.

The war became more heated and interesting with each passing seconds. The entire forest had been waiting with bated breath to know the result of it. Even she too was eager to see whether this favourite disciple and friend of her brother Narayana, could win her Lord, her husband's favour too.

After a long time and a numerous battle with different weapons such as swords, axes, clubs and staffs and then wrestling and boxing Arjuna gave up. He was worn out, tired and unfocused after consecutive defeats from the tribal King. In his entire life he never had experienced the humiliation like this. Grasping at the last straw of hope he remembered his friend in distress, Madhusudana Hari Krishna. "O Madhava, O Krishnaa Sakha Govinda, save me from this disgrace." Tears rolled down from his eyes. Finally he recalled Krishna's words, "Mahadev, the God of all gods is very easy to please if you bow to him with your pure heart and soul. He is the destroyer of ego and the sufferings it generates. Only his grace could enable the man to swim through this endless cycle of pain. But to gain the solution you have to be humble and ask the right question. Only your devotion could earn this not your strength or power."

Arjuna realized his fault in his penance. He also assumed the tribal couple as divine ambassadors who came to test his patience and devotion. And he failed in that test. He realized he had to start it all over again.

"O my King and Queen. I beg your forgiveness for my inappropriate behaviour towards you. Please excuse me so that I could resume my penance once again." Saying this, he turned and walked away and once again continued his worship. But this time he noticed all his offerings were going to the tribal couple- Sarva and Aparna. And then it dawned to him that the couple he was fighting not a moment ago, were none other than God of all gods Lord Shiva and his wife Parvati in disguise. He ran towards them and fell to their feet.

"You finally win the battle, brave Arjuna" answered a smiling Mahadev in his eternal form, cladded in a tiger skin; adorned with snakes, rudraskas and ashes; holding his trident with rattledrum-dambru. "You finally prove that you are a worthy student of Drona" he said.

"O Lord! Please forget the blabbering and boasting of this stupid and egoistic warrior. Please forgive me for my audacity to challenge you in a duel. I should have understood when you and Mother gave your acknowledgement. Sarva, the greatest archer,who teaches everyone the art of the archery with his mighty bow the Pinaka'. And Aparna,the one who rejects the leaves as her diet in her penance." Arjuna said in self-realization manner.

"You can recognize the truth from the falsehood Partha. You also succeed to outgrow your ego and see beyond it. You are worthy to walk on the path of the Nishkam Karma', actions without desiring its fruits. You are a worthy disciple of Vasudeva Krishna as well." Said, Shankara, the benevolent one,  "Your patience, concentration and care are very appreciative. Here, take this Pashupata astra, Dhananjaya. It contains all the power of the animals and plants. It would surely destroy your enemy who are virtuous and mighty as well. But be cautious and careful when you use it. It is the weapon I use, to bring the end of this universe." Saying the ever smiling Shiva gave Arjuna the dangerous, herbinger of end, Pashupata atra and its vidya'. Then he blessed him, "Abandon the Vitaraga' Partha. This desire of Vengeance and Contempt would give you nothing. Fight this battle with compassion and empathy."

"May you be victorious, O son of virtuous Kunti. May you conquer all yours enemy and establish a society free of exploitation." Blessed the Mother Goddess Parvati, in her eternal bride form wearing red bridal fineries and ornaments; vermillion at her partings, betel leaf in her mouth; always happy and satisfied at her Lord's side.

"May you find your peace, Jishnu." Said the eternal symbol of flesh and soul; spirit and matter; Uma Maheshvar, "May you be the practitioner of Yoga with your knowledge, action and devotion. And convey our reverence and greetings to the greatest Yadava, Dwarakadhish Krishna." And they vanished into the thin smoke.

"I will my Lord and Lady. I would follow the path prescribed by you and Krishna."uttered the overwhelmed yet enlightened third Pandava.

AsNoone thumbnail
Those who has missed and skipped the earlier parts please check this...
Kiratarjuniyam

Abhisara-The Adventure of Love...pg.1

Samsara- The Circle of Life...pg1
Vitaraga- Contempt and Vengeance...pg4

please check page 5 for pics given by Dhwani.πŸ˜‰
AsNoone thumbnail

unres karo Kanya...main tumhara abahan krti hoon.
AsNoone thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Meena_

very nice update

please read the rest of updates too😊
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mmroyalkaterick

Samsara- The Circle of Life.

" Pray tell Govinda, what did I do wrong, to suffer this terrible fate?" in a weeping voice she asked. She was the Empress of Aryavarta, Queen of Indraprastha...wife of five Pandava brothers- the honest Yudhisthira, the mighty Bheema, the skilled Arjuna, the handsome Nakula and the Intelligent Sahadeva. Collectively all the qualities, a bride could dream of in her husband, Paanchali Draupadi; beloved daughter of King Drupada; proud princess of Paanchala; got as in five. Still here she was standing, stripped off of her all dignity and royal fineries and jewels, all luxuries in a dense, unfathomable, insufferable forest hut, in poverty and plight with her wrongfully deceived husbands.
"You know Sakhi, that is not true. You have not done anything wrong." Stated her Govinda, tears were welling up in his lotus like playful eyes. His ever smiling, charming, dark as cloud face became real clouded. He slowly took her into his soothing embrace yet it couldn't ease off her pain and sorrow. MadanMohan, the one who can charm even the god of charm and desire, MuraliManohar, the whole world dances around whom, onto the tune of his flute and forgets all the ailments and pains, felt helpless and restless.
"From the moment of my birth, I have destined to get the worst of the fate, the most terrible life one could ever imagine." she uttered in choked voice, sobbing violently in Krishna's arm. Yajnaseni Krishnaa, a divine daughter who was born out from sacrificial pyre pit, with dark as night complexion yet stronger than fire like aura and radiance and mile-spreading perfume of lotus, she was beauty and fierceness personified. Her father never wished for her but was destined to have her. He asked life- long plight and pain, trials and turbulance for her, in his blind rage and ignorance. And here she was, the ravager, the destroyer of Kuru clan; as per her father's wish. But having all the impurities and flaws, she was the purest amongst all the soul, embodiment of virtues, compassion and empathy, manifestation of Goddess Shree, forever virgin albeit having five husbands. Even in her worst time of life, when she was publicly abused, ridiculed and dishonoured in the presence of her five worthy and capable husbands, she was the fierce warrior upholding the baton of dharma, the righteous justice. She was the scorching and blazing answer in the face of her tormentors...so truthful and right that the protector form of Lord, as Krishna himself, came to her rescue. He clenched his other hand into fist, face-lines rigid, brows knotted on his forehead.
"Those who had done this with you could choose not to do so. Your husbands and your tormentors both have same virtues and vices. They both have same potency yet they chose the path of downfall. Doing that, they summon their own destruction." Krishna's voice turned grave with each passing words. His dark cloud like complexion became more darker with each passing moment. His ever playful eyes now had only contempt and rage. "Today they make you weep like helpless, soon their beloved ones, their family will weep worse than you, in the grief of their sons, husbands, brothers and fathers."
"What have you said, O Madhava?" Paanchali asked in horror, "You are Jagannath, lord of the universe. How could you curse like this?" she pleaded, "Please, Govinda, I have no regret, no pain, nothing. Please calm down and forgive everyone."
Finally Krishna calmed and appeased. He smiled at his friend, his sakhi and said, "I am calm and composed, sakhi. But whatever I said earlier, didn't say out of my anger, Paanchali. It is the cycle of one's karma. Every action has its reaction and consequences. One couldn't escape from it. A war is nearing, where all old and relic traditions will be challenged and destroyed completely. Only then a new empire could be formed, where everyone would live in peace and prosperity. There no mighty would exploit and torment the meek."
"But Govinda..." Paanchali withdrew after started a sentence. She too knew well that a great war was approaching between Kauravas and Pandavas which could extend to all of the Aryavarta. And war wanted sacrifice from both sides and no one could avoid it by any means. That was the truth of the Nature. She was well aware of the truth as well. So instead she said, "I am very grateful to you, for today. Today you once again save me from humiliation." Her voice conveyed her relief and joy of being rescued by her Lord.
"But Sakhi, what did I do now?" Krishna asked incredulously though his eyes were once again sparkling with mischief and playfulness. "You are the famous and best cook in the world. So is your hospitality. So whatever has done, is done by you only." He replied decisively.
"No Govinda," Draupadi argued, "Today it is you who satisfies the hunger of sage Durvasa and his 1000 disciples. I have no food to serve today."
"How could that possible? You are the Queen of Indraprastha, Laxmi on the earth. How could you not have enough food to feed? You are like Goddess Annapurna." Krishna replied again solemnly.
"Then it is all Mother Goddess Annapurna's grace. Only she can keep all her children in abundance and affluence even if they are in great poverty." Saying this Paanchali reverentially saluted the Goddess with joint-folded hands touching at her forehead.
"Yes, I can concede with you on this point Sakhi. It is all by Devi's grace. Let us pray to her and Mahadev. He is the destructive and rejuvinating form of God. Only he knows what is ahead of us. Only he has the knowledge which could enable us to bear all the sufferings of life and see beyond of this cycle of life. Let us pray to him for liberation, for salvation. Om Namaha Shivaya." Said Krishna by joining his hands and touched it to his forehead reverentially too.
"Om Namaha Shivaya", Draupadi repeated too after Krishna.

i love this! post mahabharat draupadi went into trauma but krishna helped her in overcoming the problem!
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mmroyalkaterick

Kiratarjuniyam

Abhisara-The Adventure of Love

It was a long way from the familiar atmosphere of their home. This was a dense forest, wild and untamed. Even the unstoppable ray of the Sun couldn't penetrate it and reached to darkest corners of it. Giant, tall deodar, fir and cedar trees spread a green parasol over them. Still she managed to catch a glimpse of the blue sky. This place was different from her home. "Her home", the word still stirred so many thoughts within her. She felt overwhelmed and overjoyed at a time. How many girls got a chance to be with the man of her dream, whom she loves and adores with utmost abundance? In her dream home? The man, seeing him, it felt he was her companion in her all previous births and would be her everything in her all next rebirths. The Love, was itself, defined by Him. A reddish hue crept up on her cheeks. Her raw-golden hue of complexion, which was the reason she was known as Gauri, radiated brightly.
"Aparna", a deep, heavy voice boomed near her ear. She looked up at her caller. There, he was standing, the wisest amongst the all seers and Rishi s, mightiest and most skillful amongst all warriors yet he had sympathy for the weakest person in the world. He was the master of the universe, he was the lord of hers, her "Shi..."
"Don't you think you are thinking very loudly, wife?" her husband asked her calmly. She searched in his face, the most beautiful of all the beauty, a hint of disgust or irritation.
"The way your aura is reflecting and everything around yours are responding to that, all the animals, plants and everything, soon our guise will be exposed." Her husband said sternly though his eyes showed something else.
Her black eyes suddenly sparkled with mischief but she answered guiltily, "I am sorry, my lord. I will remember our mission, from now on."
"Not my lord...my name is Sharva. I am a great archer and tribal chief. You are Aparna, my wife and queen." He replied gesturing towards them.
She looked at him...tall, lithe and muscular figure now decorated in animal hides and tree barks. Around his head a torn cloth was draped with bunch of peacock feathers, which had formed a crescent-moon shaped crown, over the long flowing matted locks. His whole body was covered with mud and ash to hide his aura and white complexion. But his calm face and the bliss of divinity it held, could easily give away, who he was. He was holding a bow made of animal-bones and tree-branches with a metal string. A quiver with two arrows was hung from his backside along with three spears. Around his waistband, there were two sharp knives tied at his left. She also looked at herself too...her tall, petite figure too was draped around tree barks and animal hides, in addition with colourful necklaces, armlets, wristlets, waistband and anklets of beads. Her hair was tied in a tight bun and adorned with peacock feathers too. She too carried knives in her waistband along with a long sword. Her raw-golden complexion faded down a few shades and took an oxidized bronze tone, in order to complement her husband's stature. They both were now assumed as a tribal couple.
"Yes, Sharva," she agreed, "I will try my best to keep a check on my level of excitement and anxiety." She assured him.
"Okay. We are only few miles away from our destination." He replied and resumed his journey on the sloppy path of the forest.
"You may pretend whomever you want to test your devotee, my lord," she thought in her mind while resuming her journey too along with her husband, "You will be my everything, my Shiva...always. With you even a guise to test your devotee seems a saga of love to me. It is an "Abhisara, The Adventure of Love." She smiled to herself, "Even a walk with you on the path of life could teach so many things. And I am fortunate enough to get you as my husband in this life." Slowly she withdrew her aura and divinity into her merged into her Lord's shadow, in her Lord's path.

In your play of love,
Each drop of desire,
Becomes the Elixir...with your one glance.
This heart is beating erratically,
To keep up with the stance.
Where the heart beat is music,
Breathe rhythm and the walk is dance.
Only seeing you I could feel your warmth.
I have burned myself,
So that I could adorn you with my ash.
May nothing be recreated but Love.

wonderful post ...i love the poem at the end defining love
xxserenaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Red sorry Kal paka comment karungi :)  in detail
DhwaniNair thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wil giv u detailed comment tomorow when i enterd thru pc... I tuk net ofr for this nw..nywy 1 day ofr...

From My Lady Shakespeare's pen only fall the drops of Precious art... awesome as usual... :)