•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Like avika told ,shruti came from kanpur with family .i think they'l show new members .what do u think ,will this clear sid's confusion abt jhumki and will try to find her identity ? Or predict is it jhumki's game and her family is part of jhumki plan?
For sure shruthi's parents will enter ssk.The girl working in ssk also tweeted that they are shooting a scene with shruthi's parents .
Originally posted by manavissk

For sure shruthi's parents will enter ssk.The girl working in ssk also tweeted that they are shooting a scene with shruthi's parents .

wow but why no article abt new entry .manavi can u give me link ?
cant guess but one point that sid try 2 explain abt sattu condition is not good...suspecting jhumki is nt a big issue its common anyone will suspect that but seeing jhumki face sattu got into coma is very stupid prediction...jhumki face is same like roli...is jhumki face that much scared that sattu went into shock😕
Originally posted by manu.krissh

cant guess but one point that sid try 2 explain abt sattu condition is not good...suspecting jhumki is nt a big issue its common anyone will suspect that but seeing jhumki face sattu got into coma is very stupid prediction...jhumki face is same like roli...is jhumki face that much scared that sattu went into shock😕
  It shows the stupidity of the ssk cvs and writers. As they throw logic out of window.
Originally posted by justloverosid

It shows the stupidity of the ssk cvs and writers. As they throw logic out of window.
i think its sid plan to divert the mind of fake roli i think in hospital sid know the truth and save shruti from fake roli he create a stupid story about jhumki and all
Originally posted by sheetal1979

i think its sid plan to divert the mind of fake roli i think in hospital sid know the truth and save shruti from fake roli he create a stupid story about jhumki and all
if it is sid plan then why he remove rosid pic and if he know it is not roli then he make distance with her. So i think it is not sid plan. It is a cvs plan
I think after he see them he will more wanted to know who is she...
Originally posted by nithyaji

if it is sid plan then why he remove rosid pic and if he know it is not roli then he make distance with her. So i think it is not sid plan. It is a cvs plan
true all action of sid proves that it is the plan of cvs. And further more if it  was sid plan he would keep his distance from fake and not  getting more closer to her.  Nothing could stop sid we know of from his roli.