Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: abxetz

Ishu kaha hai please update darling.waiting

updating darling..
kark12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
part 4:
aru roshan lora n all her friends sat in car and  started to follow the raghav car..
the car reached a big banglow  raghav comes out of car and says..
raghav:uncle this is my home  treat it as ur home..u can stay here  how many days u want that many days..
arjun:thank u but... ur family is also here na..
raghav:uncle dnt worry  my famiky stayes in other home nt here...only u people will be here and if u want any gelp u can call me or  u can call sammy...
arjun:thank u so much... actually meri beti yahi kehe rahi thi agar apke family bhi hamare saathe rehetho tho hum log hotel book kar lenge but ab theek hai... she will be happy..
raghav:it my pleasure that your daughter is happy...
sammy:acha chaliye andar chalthe hai.. 
abha:chalo... are aru kaha rehe gayI.?? 
raghav:ha maine bhibtho nahi dekha hoo apki beti ko..
arjun; abha vo uske dostonke saath hai kyu bina bath ke tension le rahe ho thum.. acha chalo andar..
they went inside.. sammy and raghav arjun all sat on  sofa.. raghav told servents to prepare something for all as they all hungry.. 
aru and all entered the home.. raghav seeen all but nt aru as  she was rounded by all her friends. .
aru shouts mamma  see na roshu nt allowing me to take my bag ..
raghav feels something in heart by listening that voice.. raghav thinks ye  kya ho raha hai muje is voice  tho kalpi ka nahi nahi aise jause  nahi...
arjun:abha go n take her to room n tell her to take tablets after that we will have food...
abha:k 
n she went n took aru with her  raghav tries to  see her   but as arjun was talking to him he nt seen..

they went in room.. aru changed her dress took  tablet n all n abha came down to  prepare food for aru...
lora in  aru room
lora:ab mai call karu.???
aru:kise..
lora:friend ko..
aru:acha acga  karo... ye ayega tho ache hi hoga hum log jyada ghum sakthe hai...
lora calls him  n he picks the call.
lora:hello..
friend:hi wt a surprise u called me..
lora"vo hum log  mumbai aa gaye hai tho maine socha kI thumhe bhi bhoolaloonge...
friend:thats nice..
lora:can u spend some time with us..I mean few days..
friend:offcourse  dear tell na.. wru now telk me I will come.. 
lora:that is so sweet of u sammy. . (dnt hit me I knw u all thinking how can sammy be her friend. . sammy is friend of maya and maya is friend of lora)actually patha nahi hum kaha hai rukhi ek min mai  poochthi hoo..
she cut the call and came down  to ask there sammy was standing as he was waiting for call..
lora:suniye...
sammy:jee kahiye..
lora:vo muje yaha ke address chayiye tha I mean I have some work so..
sammy gives her address  without thinking.. she went upside and calls sammy and says the address sammy listened all this and shocled as he listened the same address where he was..
sammy laughs n says; aap ye kya kehe rahe ho..
lora:aadress ..
then sammy got he only given her address it means she is only lora..
sammy:oh shut.. ek mun me aya mai..
lora:ek min..??  aap kya superman ho jo ek min me udkar avoge mazak math karo .. sammy laughs n thinks ab bathavoonga thumhe mai super man hoo ya nahi n he  went upside and directly entered the room..
as aru was was fighting with roshu she was nt in her room she was in roshu room..
lora:aap yaha kya kar rahe ho...its girls room plz leave from here.
sammy:acha ek bar apna phone khan pe lagayiye na..
lora says k n put her ohone.. he talkes on pgone..
lora:omg I am sorry ..actually I nt seen you na so ..plz sorry..by the way this is ur home na... nice that we met like this..
sammy:thats k dear nothing happened. .. by the way aap bahooth jubsoorath  hai..jithna socha tha us se jyada ache hoo..
lora:aapne socha tha..
sammy:no no maya told  so.. in mind savh me ur so beautiful I like u shayad..
aru runs  from roshu room by taking his shirt as  she want to irritate him for his mistake and he runs behind her... suddenly she entered the roomm. sammy sees her and hel shocked to see her..
aru:lora pakad na ise...  
lora:mai kyu padoo thumdononke beech.. 
aru hides behind sammy holding his gand but sammy was in shock .. she runs from there alo..

arjun says Raghav to come upside so raghav goes near steps..
while she runnibg fastly on steps her leg slips and she was about to fall hardly she shouts mom  but someone holds her making her not to fall and the person is shocked like a hell to she her.. they had a eye lock...

akshara82 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for d update Ishani..
Yes... my dear Raghav met his Kalpi...
Ohhh what gonna happen next..
is kalpi gonna have any memories of him?
kark12 thumbnail
This  time seriously I am agry with u all. I will not update any ff now  ... I am huet...
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishu darling gussa math ho maitho subaisai 10.00 clock sai 12:30 tak forum mai dha or updates padrahatha par tune tab update nahi kiya dhana mainai bihuth bar check big kiya or abi abi akar dekha tho update 😛 padli superb 👏 kya Milan dha ragna ka ek doosre ke bahomai with eyelock 😳 update soon 😛 ab gussai wali moo chod aur Zara muskurale please hamari ishu haina pyari si nanni si mwah 😃
Ragna1302 thumbnail

superb update ishani...😃
   lora & sammy is friend...😛 Ragna meet ...Raghav hold kalpi not making to fall..😉
  they had a eyelock 😳
  update soon ...
ovee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Loved ragna eyelock. Pls update soon next part.pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls dear don't stop this ff.