~~ Bhabho may bring the change~~

Posted: 9 years ago

did you guyz notice bb saying apni patni ko laeke aage badh( though she meant to perform the ritual)
the voice echoed when bb said that
does that mean when suraj will reveal what bbsa felt about sandy ( bbsa has not yet shared with bb what had happened in the room, his reminder of EV)
and bb would ask surya to move forward in life and not to get entangled with RP and its problems

she witness the respect sandy has in RM
she wouldnt like sandy to be ill treated by them once she returns back to RM( even if suraj agrees)

i would like to compare a similar scene from a very famous movie samsaram minsaram
the son in thrown out ( but here the DIL), the DIL comes home after delivery  and she takes a wise decision to stay away from the family but to keep in touch with them
cause once there comes a rift between relations, it cant be mended that easily
and will def leave a scar behind
the climax was stunning in that movie 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvOIX-cDOhM[/YOUTUBE]

if iam not wrong bb would suggest that post GB
ask surya to shift to PQ, and make RP realise that they are nothing without surya
bb has some big plans , thats for sure

SORRY IF I MADE A SENSELESS POST
good post thala
if surya move to PQ πŸ˜›
 bhabho&chotu will be the bridge bw them
 but want surya to resolve their pblms themselves
Edited by SurYalover - 9 years ago
Nice post once again Thala! πŸ˜Š
You may think I'm lying but no joke since yesterday idk why even I'm getting the feeling Bhabho might tell them to go live alone.
Like you said with the dialogue being echoed, even the camera kept focusing on her every time Sandy was ignored by some family member. Maybe we could be way off, but we never know.
lol akka ..nice post .. ungaluku mattum epidi dhaan movies oda adhuvum old movies oda connect panna mudiyudho πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well .. yes , bb is gonna do something for sure .. the way she felt bad seeing the respect sandy got from RP will definitely make her to get into action soon and she has/is going to witness surYa melting on eachother.. bbsa's face .. evvv.. CVs have made me to hate him
Wow nice post thala and good idea and good twist too. But will suraj accept it? I like this idea and welcome it. But who knows wat's going on in cv's mind
Yyea I 2 felt the same...and the dialogue was not only for ritual but for life 2...she has some plans but I don't think to move outside house and live...bcz she doesn't even know what reasons suraj has for leaving sandy...and why would he agree???I think she wud only play a role in uniting them
Originally posted by SurYalover

good post thala
if surya move to PQ πŸ˜›
 bhabho&chotu will be the bridge bw them
 but want surya to resolve their pblms themselves

of course 5
its chobho who have been bringing them closer so far
and will continue
iam happy unlike chaturi , chotu  character didnt loose its significance

both of them are introverts and they need to be provoked
bb will do it perfectly
Originally posted by -Tan.

Nice post once again Thala! πŸ˜Š
You may think I'm lying but no joke since yesterday idk why even I'm getting the feeling Bhabho might tell them to go live alone.
Like you said with the dialogue being echoed, even the camera kept focusing on her every time Sandy was ignored by some family member. Maybe we could be way off, but we never know.

bb needs to teach RP a good lesson
she is the one who will prove sandy was right
cause sandy wont , its not her character
she doesnt care if RP cares or ill treats her( i like that very much in sandy)
but it will def hurt bb 
Originally posted by thala

of course 5
its chobho who have been bringing them closer so far
and will continue
iam happy unlike chaturi , chotu  character didnt loose its significance
both of them are introverts and they need to be provoked
bb will do it perfectly
now chotu is only left unchangedπŸ˜†
 chaturi is gone na
Originally posted by pasurYa

lol akka ..nice post .. ungaluku mattum epidi dhaan movies oda adhuvum old movies oda connect panna mudiyudho πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well .. yes , bb is gonna do something for sure .. the way she felt bad seeing the respect sandy got from RP will definitely make her to get into action soon and she has/is going to witness surYa melting on eachother.. bbsa's face .. evvv.. CVs have made me to hate him

every dialogue in this climax and the situations perfectly match dabh, isnt it?
πŸ˜†
i like visu movies for its strong dialogues and emotional touchπŸ‘ β­οΈ

so much of hard feelings evv bbsa😑