Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Tuesday

Ivan sariyaana loosu - Vettaiyyan goes to Gopi set, DD Koffee with DD, jodi set and Supersinger set to give out invitation. He asks them all to come.

Waste of time but hilarious to watch.

Rs and Arunachalam house i nchennai, RS tells he flrew in since AS called him urgently - no one knowsnnu.

AS tells all his efforts extending theit Visa failed so they need to leave on 12th.

RS shock tells the weddilg only 1215th and we cannot leave.

He tells they will all stay illegally until the wedding over. RS forces AS to accpt it.

In KK, Saro Meenu romancing. Tamil van omes, Saro asks Meenakshi to hide, 

Saro lying on stairs and Tamil comes down,

meenu scared.

Thodarum... 

Edited by migan - 9 years ago
migan thumbnail
Wednesday - 17 Dec
Tamil scolds Saro and asks him to leave before wedding.

If anything happens he says won't be alive nnu and leaves.

Meenakshi comes from hiding place and she asks what Tamil sid nnu - Saro tells that.

He asks are you upset, she says no let what ever happen Saro shock , she says they married love marriage after fighting and I am their daughter so yo uwil lsee.

Next vettaiyyan goes to set after set, KMKV and Connection etc inviting every one.

back home Meenu happy vettaiyyan thollai vittuthu nnu, Myna sad - verttaiyyan comes back tells he invited celebrities and gives whole sack of make up etc girl stuff. They say they need big presents like Iphone, Ipad etc, hearing this v faints.

Thodarum...

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thursday Dec 18th Updates

Tamil instructing Pasupathi on marriage works. Vettayan updates Tamil about he inviting celebrities. Tamil says as per family custom the groom and the bride have to take paal kudam before marriage. V gladly nods.

Anbu in kolaveri that Pandi is not around to give thithi for Ais. They reach the spot and are astonished to see Vaithi giving thithi for Ais. Anbu summons the iyer and gets to know that Vaithi is giving thithi for his wife Ais and that Vaithi is stubborn on not marrying anyone in his life. Anbu walks off.

Paal kudam event at temple. Vettayan, Douglas, Tamil, Sou, Lakshmi, Myna and TM ajar. Poosari says count has to be odd. Myna wants to join in since she loves V. TM recommends and Tamil agrees. TM is upset that SS isn't around. RS, Saradha and SS arrive to take paal kudam. TM, Lakshmi and Sou in all smiles. Tamil in kolaveri on seeing SS & Co. Tamil asks SS to do on some other day. SS does not budge. SS & Co and Tamil argue. Poosari questions. Tamil says RS & Co creating ruckus purposefully. Pooasri tells Tamil that RS paid amount 4 days back but you paid yesterday. Moreover temple is common for all, so both parties can do. Tamil wants to cancel the event. Lakshmi says it is bad omen. Tamil agrees to do the venduthal. TM and SS smile.

Thodarum

Precap: Vettayan is angry seeing TM and SS chatting.

Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago
migan thumbnail
Friday -

They decide to do Pal kudam.

Thatha says Who ever first goes with the kudam will be the winner nad only their venduthat will fulfil.

Everyone get ready, and start. Both Vettaiyyan and SS run up the stairs.

At some point Vettaiyyan makes SS trip and fall down. Before Saro can get up and go again Vettaityyan runs fast. At some point Saro notice Vettaiyyan sitting with out the kudam. Saro happy hurry up and give his kudam. 

But priest comes and tells v kudam first as he sent it through Douglas. Douglas comes out. Meenakshi and Saro upset.

RS stops on the way hokding his chest.

Saro and Sarada think he is upset because Saro came second. RS tells nothing like that we only told for fun, Murugan willfulfil everyone wish.

RS and Sarada to go eat.

Saro looks for Meenu. Meenu upset and he consoles her. Satin what ever happen I iwll marry you.

Vettaiyyan see then talking happily get upset, thinks they will have soem plans

Priya comes and tells she has a bomb shell information will send Saro out before wedding. V happy. D hears on.

Thodarum... 
migan thumbnail
Monday December 22, 2014
Updates by Ratna...

Priya comes to see vettaiyan. She has a new plan. Doughlas standing beside and priya not comfortable seeing him. Ask him to go away. Douglas goes off. Priya tells vettaiyan that saravann visa expire tomorrow. Yet he does not know as someone told him visa is extended. Vettaiyan super happy. Plans to use it on the right time. Thanks Priya for giving him a good news

Tamil giving annadhanam. Saravanan comes to eat but tamil pushes him out temple. Saravanan pleads asking what mistake they did? Tamil says his father refuse to send meenashi and this caused tamil father's death. Saravanan agrees they were wrong but how long to be punish? His mother suffering missing hee brother. Tamil refuses to hear anything and chases him away.

Tamil sitting in a corner feeling sad. Mother comes and ask what happen? Tamil says his missing his thangachi so much. If he knew she was going for good he would not have allowed to go. Mother ask why his hating saravanan when he still loves his sister? Tamil says this boy reminds him of his enemy saravanan. Warns his mother not to bring up saravanan story anymore.

Mayna brings meenashi to see a samiyar who will say things correctly. Mayna ask first... If her love boy will marry her. Samiyar says no. Mayna becomes sad. Meenashi ask about her. Samiyar says wat ever suppose to go to mayna is going to meenashi.

Both girls shocked.  

Thodarum

migan thumbnail
Tuesday Update 23/12/14
Updates by Hema 

Tamil calculating some Kanaku Vazhakku, He slept as its too late and got a scary dream of hearing some girl's crying,power cut and he went out to see who is tat, he saw Ishu's ghost at his home's entrance and shocked. She shouts at him for separating her and Vaithi, he says its all hpnd as lyk tat, nt by planned. She again shouts tat he is dng again it to Meenu also and says he is responsible for her death and ll be responsible for meenu's death too, if she dead in future bcz of her marriage. She says she ll kill him for being responsible for her dead and villain for love issue. He wakes up and again power cut and hears the same crying sound, he again went out and see who is that, its Meenu this tym. He ask wat she is dng there at this tym, she says just simply as its power cut, but she talks differently. He ask her to go in and so she did

Tamil meets Vaithi on his way and tries to talk with him, but he didnt, he says he wanna talk abt Ishu, so Vaithi stops and listen to him, He explains wat all hpnd last nyt and says he cldnt understand why all this hpng..Vaithi ask him yet he didnt understand, its abt Meenu's marriage issue, Tamil argues with him tat Meenu agrees to marry Vettaiyan and shouts at Vaithi when Vaithi says she is nt interested in ths marriage as she loves someone else, Vaithi too shouts back at him by asking him to change and nt to do the same mistake in Meenu's marriage, nt to take easily as Ishu herself warned him and leaves, Tamil still in his ego says he knw Meenu agree to this marriage with own interest and marriage ll hapn for sure🥱

Saro and Meenu talking, she discussion with him abt wat Tamil said abt last nyt incident, bt she didnt remember anything, Saro in the name of testing whether she hv sme gost in her or nt, he hugged her and kissed her,  when he abt to kiss her she acts lyk some gost is in her and saro scared. she smiles at him and he leaves. when she abt to move, her saree is stucked with some things over there, Meenu stunned and runs, a sound came lyk lady laughing.

show ends!!

Romba nalluku apram update kudukalam nu vandha, Pei episode!! semma...Nalla vella naa Nyt la pakala😆😆
migan thumbnail
Wednesday  - Dec 24
Not able to watch today sema bore 

Vettaiyan forces Meenakshi to take photos with him for flex. Meenakshi does not agree but Tamil forces her. Sema torture they take pictures Paruthi Veeran style. 

Myna goes along and helps on the way.

Next Priya goes and talks to Saro saying people cheat on him including Meenakshi. She shows the pictures, tells him she would not have agreed to ttake pictures if not liking Vettaiyyan. Saro gets angry and leave.

He goes to Meenakshi house angrily, meenakshi scared tells him to leave as some one will see him at the moment both parents not home what if Appa coems back.

Saro angry and heasks Meenu to forgive him ðŸ˜²

She asks what happened he tells what Priya told him and he asks forgiveness as he did not slap her then and there, he did angry not doubting her but because he was possessive and jealous to see the pictures.

Meenakshi says I am happy that you did not doubt we have mutual understnding - no oen can separate us and they hug.

Vaithi comes at the moment seeing them together angry and holds Saro Collar.

Thodarum...
migan thumbnail

Thursday Dec 25th Updates

Vaithi asks SS & TM to run away and get married if they like each other. Vaithi says don't bother about the egoist bunch of people here. They will not let you guys live in peace. I shall help you guys scoot. SS updates Vaithi about his plan in mute. Vaithi says why wait till then. I am always there to help you guys. Vaithi walks off and a happy SS hugs TM.

Vettaiyan meets SS on the road. V taunts SS about the photo banner and ore bandha about VVIPs coming to his wedding. V falls on SS feet for blessings and wishes for his happy married life with TM. SS says come to pannai veedu in the evening and I will give you a different type of blessings. V comes to pannai veedu. RS and SS give V a grand welcome. An emotional V hugs SS and RS. Saradha enters with a whisky bottle. With music and dancers around RS, SS and V drink. V gets mattai. RS instructs SS to execute their plan, packs off the dancers and walks off with Saradha.

SS breaks the bottle, holds the glass piece at V's neck and says I feel like killing you but I am sparing you coz you are my brother. SS wakes V and says you are my brother and I like you very much. You are good in all matters except TM matter. TM and I love each other. Please give her to me. I will come at the last moment and stop the wedding. SS explains the plan in mute to V and says when panchayat happens you should support me and sacrifice TM for me. If you do so I will never forget you in my life. V kisses SS and says you are my brother and I too love you. Why beg, just instruct and I will give anything for you including my life.  But I will never give up TM. You plan to get me drunk and show feelings is it? This is old style. TM is mine. You have leaked your plan to me so better plan another one. V walks off saying I am always steady. SS is confused.

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago
migan thumbnail
Friday - 26 DEC

Meenakshi meets Saro at a field. She realize he was drunk as he has hangovr. Saro says Thatha forced him to drink and do not disclose drinking with Vettaiyyan.

She tells this is the last time we are meeting before the functions going to begin like penn azhaippu, reception etc.

They both get emotional. Meenakshi worried asks Saro if he will come, stop the wedding and marry her va nnu. Saro tells I will come and if I don't then that means I am dead.

Meenakshi also tells if he does not tie thali then she is dead too.

He console her we are born to live not to die and both exchange ring so they can remember each other.

Hug each other and cry.

Next Vettaiyyan talks to Sudha tells her not to come to the wedding and he will declare himself as orphan. Even if she comes anyways she is not going to bless him.

He asks should I bring my wife here atleast or should I look for a new house. 

Hearing all these Sudha cries. 

Myna meets Saravanan and tells she loves Vettaiyyan and she asks Saro if he will come and stop V & m wedding then only her love will succeed.

He promises Myna too and tells I promised both Meenakshi and Myna.

Thodarum...

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Monday Updates episode 819

Tamil house lae kalyanam vela all started. Tamil walks around happily checking this and that. Soundarya comes looking sad. Tamil is not happy seeing her not getting ready for function and scolds her. Arunasalam (AS) arrives - Tamil happy receives him and updates him with the functions for today. Ponnu alaipu mappu alaipu etc etc. Ask AS to go take rest.

AS comes to see Priya and ask if she told anyone about the Saravanan visa expire? Priya lies no and AS goes off to take rest.

Meenashi Saravanan both konjufies in phone. Meenashi once again express her fear but Saravanan ask her not to worry. Saravanan what they going to do is risky still at the end it will give them happiness only. Meenashi seem not convince and more worried. Tamil comes suddenly but somehow meenashi manage to lie its mayna nu. Suddenly music at meenashi starts blazing and both unable to hear anything. Saravanan ask her to say I love you. She refuses asking him to come and stop the wedding on time and tie thali for her.

Priya comes to see Saravanan and ask how can he betrayed her? Reminds him how he came and propose her before? Saravanan says sorry but Priya not happy about this. Priya gets angry and ask him not to be too happy as she is capable of doing anything.

** miss the last 5 mins. shall update later
More like 10 mts**

Both Priya and Saro argue. Priya tells she will make sure Saravanan suffer with love failure and cry like she is doing. She says she never cried in life but cried only whe nhe ditched her. So she is going to do tit for tat(OMG I hate Priya dialogues).

Saro challenge her saying what ever he will be the only tieing Thali to Meenakshi in the morning. Both challenge each other Priya saying I will make sure you will not be there. Saro leaves challenging Priya. Priya gets angry and says I will tat this minute and calls police control room, tell she is IG AS daughter and complains about Saro, RS and Sarada overstaying and she is suspecting they are linked to terrorist activities.  She provides all the details including the address and hangs up.

At Tamil house, Tamil asks Meenakshi to get ready (She is sad). Vettaiyyan comes  Tamil asks where Sudha Vettaiyyan says I have asked her not to come.  Tamil gets angry tells lets go to get her and auto comes here comes Sudha.

Saro says negative psychology worked and you are here.

Tamil tells them to support him during wedding.

After all leave Sudha tells Soundrya she came for Meenakshi Saravanan wedding only.

Thodarumm..