•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
after today episode i think sid is not culprit according to me he know the truth and hide from everyone bcoz he don't want fake roli understand his plan in today episode u can saw after roli leave the house and simar went to stop shruti suddenly sid siad that fake roli is our roli not that shruti even he said 4 t0 5 times that she is roli and that girl is jhumki bcoz he want that fake roli always trust siddanth and he find what's the motive behind fake roli and what she want it just my prediction what guys u r think?
Me to feeling same dear sid actions telling us he knows the truth but just pretending to  Know her intention  and the way he lost himself n seeing sruthi and walked towards her is really amazing I Can sss love n both the eyes f sid nd roli what a beautiful scenes it was really fabulous👏
me too thought the same dr:)
i think by showing indifference in front of others, sid will try to find the truth
even shruti aka roli tried hard to prove that she is shruti only, not roli
when sid tried to touch her, she immediately started to speak up about rosid pic, watching him for the 1st time & everything
i feel like she is also acting
even in precap, she mentioned roli as simar's sis, how does she know that???
or may be i am thinking so much lol