D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
okay .

so two rooms.. one has a food buffet .. a table spread with all you can eat of your favourite foods all night and in the other room a bed with the person you are currently with to have unbridled passionate sex ( since I don't want to be banned for getting to explicate here) with a menu as long as the foods on the buffet...all night. 

Here is the catch you can't bed ranveer singh or whatever fugly you dream up, and to even it up a little bit you get a sandwich and a glass of milk or booze, for all your hard work.

But in the other room you have, well my table will have kulfi, briyani, fluda, rasmalai, mushroom everything, pasta, pizza, fried fish, every thickshake in the world and more. This room has a bed to nap and wake up and start eating again. Your room would have what tickles your fancy.

-----

don't say I have a hormonal imbalance but I would pick the food.. Provided I didn't see the girl before hand .. and you?
Edited by D3viL - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is very easy. I will choose room number 1 - food. Why choose having sex with a stranger? I am tired of our modern society being so hyper-sexualised.
Children today are more exposed to it from the moment they are old enough to start school. They are wearing makeup, posing seductively on the social media and getting pregnant. It's just disgusting. I miss the more innocent times. Why choose to wh**e around! Nothing to be proud of.
I wish I were never born in this bloody modern society, where women are often seen as objects rather than as people and individuals. If I had a daughter, I would feel sad and disgusted, if she felt like being nothing but a piece of meat.
GOD, heal the world!
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think the second comment made me laugh more than the post :p
I would choose the room with non-veg in it! Um, food wala non-veg! LOL!
Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I will eat the food in room 1..and if I meet a hot guy there..I will pull him to the next room and kick Ranveer Singh out of it..
Rumination thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Chits_

I think the second comment made me laugh more than the post :p

I would choose the room with non-veg in it! Um, food wala non-veg! LOL!

Comedy is not my thing, but still I am happy my comment could make you laugh. Keep laughing till you leak. ❀️ 😳
_Chits_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rumination

Comedy is not my thing, but still I am happy my comment could make you laugh. Keep laughing till you leak. ❀️ 😳

No, not yours! 
I was talking bout 'tfs' one πŸ˜ƒ
Rumination thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Chits_

No, not yours!
I was talking bout 'tfs' oneπŸ˜ƒ

Ohh my bad, dear. What does tfs mean? 😊
_Chits_ thumbnail

Ohh my bad, dear. What does tfs mean? 😊

I think it means, 'thanks for sharing'. :p
Edited by _Chits_ - 9 years ago
D3viL thumbnail

This is very easy. I will choose room number 1 - food. Why choose having sex with a stranger? I am tired of our modern society being so hyper-sexualised.
Children today are more exposed to it from the moment they are old enough to start school. They are wearing makeup, posing seductively on the social media and getting pregnant. It's just disgusting. I miss the more innocent times. Why choose to wh**e around! Nothing to be proud of.
I wish I were never born in this bloody modern society, where women are often seen as objects rather than as people and individuals. If I had a daughter, I would feel sad and disgusted, if she felt like being nothing but a piece of meat.
GOD, heal the world!

no no.. no one understood! ranveer is the fugly-est person I could think of, thats why I made him every girls here imaginary top pick, head of the pack lover boy πŸ˜² BUT ranveer isn't in your room, and nor is the actual guy of your dreams. The person in the room is the person who you have in the room every night .. or most nights... or wish to have in the room but only talk to... or engaged to be in the room with ..  ( but in the case of the girl who drools over that guy who smiles at her? Even though you know him in real life, he is unattainable hence he falls into the category of ranveer). 

so which room do you pick now? you can have your current partner tomorrow night but the food room is only open tonight.. so pick your room! 
D3viL thumbnail

you should be crying, this one was for you! ... couldn't you read between the lines? too busy eating i see ! πŸ˜‘