Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: qwerty012

2 weeks ago Yuvraj desperately want to show n hurt sowmya, what she missed in her life by choosing his enemy over him. If he is desperate for her, he would have done what she is doing now. Behaving like S****. 

Even 2 weeks ago, sowmya was in love with krishna n suhani was her BF/Sister  and she is ready to do anything for them. Like instant coffee, she did an instant marriage. But now 2 weeks after she is in unconditional love with yuvraj. 

If CVs desperately made yuvani with no logical reasoning, what is the logical reason for sowmya's so called love.

Let me think, Her husband n his family didnt treat her properly. Yuvraj's dadi n Ragmen shows affection to her n Others including yuvraj pity her for the way, she got treated in her in law's house.Yuvraj family is rich and they can give her whatever she want.

I am with her in wanting divorce from krishna, he raised his hand on her, insulted her and try to do villian stuffs to yuvani. She can get divorce, heal and if she want she can do second marriage. But no one gave her any rights to seperate a married couple. 

There is something called privacy, just becoz one guy told his love to u before his marriage u cant just waltz in his life whenever u want and demand ur rights over him especially when u have already rejected him n he is already married. 

Yes this marriage is forced on yuvraj, but no one is forcing him to stay in the marriage. It is on his will now. If yuvraj/suhani want to get out of this marriage only for themselves then they can becoz it is their life, if they think they are not compatible for each other  n want to seperate or want other life.

No one is glorifying anything, till yuvrani is together, sowmya has no rights to come between them. 
Just becoz ur marriage turned sour doesnt gave u any rights to interfere in other's personal life. 

👏 👏
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: naam-ada-likhna

OH MY GOD! I am so glad you said that. I was beginning to think you were as delusional as Soumya. I honestly didn't think you were imagining all this. I thought this was registering in your mind as you watch the show. So basically all your post have been fan fiction but on the episode shown that day. I was worried about you for a moment, lol. 😆 Like I said you are welcome to your opinion and I didn't think you were writing your post based on your idea. But I am so glad you cleared that up for us. It makes so much sense now, I was thinking how can someone think that way, no one likes a cheater and if it's a best friend, no one stands by that person.

Ada I was thinking the same thing.   I think an OS or the like is due if you are such a die hard Sowyma/Yuvraj fan and then you can imagine as much as you like.😉