druken soumya and yuvraj soooo cute omg - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sonarikan

omg guys please dont despise me. i admit i can be an annoying retard some times but still. you guys are the best. all of you are awesome. ok let me give my brief evaluation. sandia is a hardcore yuvani fan. ada always shuts me up with logical reasoning. yanks is bold sometimes. clarity clarifies everything with awesome posts. sonarikan is a whining soumya fan lol.
but whatever i really enjoy this forum.honestly I cant refrain from posting on this forum as soon as the show gets over.
And Tonight i was so impressed by the cutest scene between yuvraj and soumya that i could not stop from expressing my view on this forum. soumyas pouting was sooo cute when sharad interfered, oh god i cant tell how to describe.
this is what i saw during thier scenes😆
Originally posted by ya_ya

Sonarikan, I hear you. I do not agree with your love for Yuvraj and Soumya paring, but I do respect your opinions. I love Yuvani all the way. I do not understand how you see positivity in soumya's character as she is shown as a total negative character for the time being. But hey just like we have our right to express our love for Yuvani you also have your right. 

Please guys lets not be mean, Sonarikan is just sharing his/her feelings which she/he is entitled to. 

And you guys may bash me too, but I agree with Sonarikan's point when he/she (sorry im not sure) stated that she is not convinced with yuvraj's love for suhani. I too am not convinced that Yuvraj loves Suhani, he is feeling attracted towards her but this love track is too fast and unrealistic. I feel that Yuvraj had to bring someting to the table too, so far Yuvraj is just the dumb guy with not ideations of his own. They need to show more of his though process in order to convince viewers (at least me) that he loves Suhani, otherwise right now its just mere attraction and respect. The CVs need to show thier love developing with more care and more time spend on Yuvani. 

lol dnt worry she knows we love her and she loves us and he got a wicked sense of humor so we all cool
so awesome so awesome so awesome so cute so cute so cute that pouting. i love it. i can look at it all day.Edited by sonarikan - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ya_ya

Sonarikan, I hear you. I do not agree with your love for Yuvraj and Soumya paring, but I do respect your opinions. I love Yuvani all the way. I do not understand how you see positivity in soumya's character as she is shown as a total negative character for the time being. But hey just like we have our right to express our love for Yuvani you also have your right.

Please guys lets not be mean,Sonarikan is just sharing his/her feelings which she/he is entitled to.

And you guys may bash me too, but I agree withSonarikan's point when he/she (sorry im not sure) stated that she is not convinced with yuvraj's love for suhani. I too am not convinced that Yuvraj loves Suhani, he is feeling attracted towards her but this love track is too fast and unrealistic. I feel that Yuvraj had to bring someting to the table too, so far Yuvraj is just the dumb guy with not ideations of his own. They need to show more of his though process in order to convince viewers (at least me) that he loves Suhani, otherwise right now its just mere attraction and respect. The CVs need to show thier love developing with more care and more time spend on Yuvani.

I am a male. so use he.
Originally posted by sandiab

lol dnt worry she knows we love her and she loves us and he got a wicked sense of humor so we all cool

i am a male.

so awesome so awesome so awesome so cute so cute so cute that pouting. i love it. i can look at it all day.
lol aww u really a true fan. And better than other fan groups who cnt take a joke

omg guys please dont despise me. i admit i can be an annoying retard some times but still. you guys are the best. all of you are awesome. ok let me give my brief evaluation. sandia is a hardcore yuvani fan. ada always shuts me up with logical reasoning. yanks is bold sometimes. clarity clarifies everything with awesome posts. sonarikan is a whining soumya fan lol.
but whatever i really enjoy this forum.honestly I cant refrain from posting on this forum as soon as the show gets over.
And Tonight i was so impressed by the cutest scene between yuvraj and soumya that i could not stop from expressing my view on this forum. soumyas pouting was sooo cute when sharad interfered, oh god i cant tell how to describe.

Like ya_ya said, I do not agree with your love for Yuvraj and Soumya but I do respect your opinion. Recently, I just don't understand how you are able to ignore all the bad thing she has done and her disgusting mindset. She is clearly delusional. I know CV has made her this bad but if you forget them and just think of Soumya as a real person doing this, she is a horrible person. I did at points side with Soumya, she is homeless, heartbroken and she was being manipulated by Dadi. However, when she made the hole in the sweater and it was not suggested by DaRagMen, she fell and hard. After that I just couldn't deal with her anymore and then her delusion that the dinner with Yuvraj went good and they had a connection, made me laugh as well as get angry on how stupid this girl really is. He clearly ignored her and they didn't even talk much so what connection.

Just once try and put your self in the shoe of a Suhani fan and not a YuvAni fan, Suhani is her best friend, she took her in when she had issue at her house. Suhani had always placed Soumya in front of Yuvraj until the accident. Overall, how can she look at her best friend husband. Would you look at your best friend wife, I hope not. Just think what Soumya is doing is it right? If she had stayed good and did not plot against her best friend then maybe the respect we have for her would be different.

I also agree, I don't see Yuvraj in love with her but he does have feelings for her. He has accepted her as his wife. The love and respect that a husband and wife have is clearly shown but the love that you have for someone that a girlfriend and boyfriend might have is not there just yet. Can wait for that. Hopefully it will be shown soon based off the spoiler.

You are the only visual and active Soumya/Yuvraj fan therefore I guess you get more of the heat. Your opinion are welcome but it really won't make sense to me.
Edited by naam-ada-likhna - 9 years ago
Originally posted by naam-ada-likhna

Like ya_ya said, I do not agree with your love for Yuvraj and Soumya but I do respect your opinion. Recently, I just don't understand how you are able to ignore all the bad thing she has done and her disgusting mindset. She is clearly delusional. I know CV has made her this bad but if you forget them and just think of Soumya as a real person doing this, she is a horrible person. I did at points side with Soumya, she is homeless, heartbroken and she was being manipulated by Dadi. However, when she made the hole in the sweater and it was not suggested by DaRagMen, she fell and hard. After that I just couldn't deal with her anymore and then her delusion that the dinner with Yuvraj went good and they had a connection, made me laugh as well as get angry on how stupid this girl really is. He clearly ignored her and they didn't even talk much so what connection.

Just once try and put your self in the shoe of a Suhani fan and not a YuvAni fan, Suhani is her best friend, she took her in when she had issue at her house. Suhani had always placed Soumya in front of Yuvraj until the accident. Overall, how can she look at her best friend husband. Would you look at your best friend wife, I hope not. Just think what Soumya is doing is it right? If she had stayed good and did not plot against her best friend then maybe the respect we have for her would be different.

I also agree, I don't see Yuvraj in love with her but he does have feelings for her. He has accepted her as his wife. The love and respect that a husband and wife have is clearly shown but the love that you have for someone that a girlfriend and boyfriend might have is not there just yet. Can wait for that. Hopefully it will be shown soon based off the spoiler.

You are the only visual and active Soumya/Yuvraj fan therefore I guess you get more of the heat. Your opinion are welcome but it really won't make sense to me.

good question. when I ship soumya and yuvraj, I just pretend that nothing have happened like soumya did not become evil and yuvraj is unmarried and suhani does not exist. like that I just imagine a perfect scenario where everything is normal between soumya and yuvraj. like the last drunken scene, i was pretending like yuvraj and soumya both love each other and just imagine how romantic that bed scene would be. so it is kind of that. ha ha.
yes I agree with that morality, marriage values. And I know it very well that is wrong to break some ones marriage like that. But I find The yuvraj soumya ship sooo interesting that i just pretend and imagine a completely different scenario which is oblivious of the current situation of the serial.Edited by sonarikan - 9 years ago

good question. when I ship soumya and yuvraj, I just pretend that nothing have happened like soumya did not become evil and yuvraj is unmarried and suhani does not exist. like that I just imagine a perfect scenario where everything is normal between soumya and yuvraj. like the last drunken scene, i was pretending like yuvraj and soumya both love each other and just imagine how romantic that bed scene would be. so it is kind of that. ha ha.
yes I agree with that morality, marriage values. And I know it very well that is wrong to break some ones marriage like that. But I find The yuvraj soumya ship sooo interesting that i just pretend and imagine a completely different scenario which is oblivious of the current situation of the serial.

OH MY GOD! I am so glad you said that. I was beginning to think you were as delusional as Soumya. I honestly didn't think you were imagining all this. I thought this was registering in your mind as you watch the show. So basically all your post have been fan fiction but on the episode shown that day. I was worried about you for a moment, lol. ðŸ˜† Like I said you are welcome to your opinion and I didn't think you were writing your post based on your idea. But I am so glad you cleared that up for us. It makes so much sense now, I was thinking how can someone think that way, no one likes a cheater and if it's a best friend, no one stands by that person.
Originally posted by sandiab

this is what i saw during thier scenes😆

LOL, Sandia!   The captions were awesome!🤣