Originally posted by 123pritha

i seriously hope there is a lot of time before chittor is captured
i want a lot of pratab ajabde 's scenes
maan ,chand ajabde's bonding
patta pratab ajabde having fun
some light moments
may be maan /chand's marriage

it will be fun to see

Lol..they will show this when they got time from akbar and vb db dreams...
πŸ˜†
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by meenu7

Lol..they will show this when they got time from akbar and vb db dreams...
πŸ˜†

agree with

why can't they show patta maan chand  a bit more than akbar,vb,db
give these actors also some role to playπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by 123pritha

agree with

why can't they show patta maan chand  a bit more than akbar,vb,db
give these actors also some role to playπŸ˜‰

finger crossed..may be we get or may be notπŸ˜‰.. hoping 4 best
My partner where are you..dhanu

And unres your comment erika πŸ˜†
Sorry Meenu babaji for not unressing my comment. I actually forgot where did I res it. πŸ˜†
For last to last week:

Best scene: Ajabde's gauna was the best scene.

Worst scene: Akbar and that girl's dance sequence πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

For last week:

Best scene: Ajabde giving DB tit for tat answers.

Worst scene: DB watching live golden night scene πŸ€£

viewers adda is back..but this time i highly missed my partner dhanu.. where are you bud..come back soon..

so again cvs served us their creativity with full of surprise and bloppers..lets make our best and worst out of it and analyze why

Best scene: 

in this week i enjoyed praja scene. ajab sarcastic behaviour towards pratap is worthwatching. 

STRENGHT: 
we are enjoying a married couple life. love story of two people who are made for each other and some light scenes always makes viewer happy 
weakness
weakness is our saint pratap.. bhuduram asking her beautiful wife why are you awake on your first night.he can read million people faces but not her wife thatwhat she wants.. and somewhere i found ajab overfrank in front of DB regarding SR..i wish pratap gave that answer instead of ajab

Worst scene: 
pratap blind faith on DB. that scene gave bad taste in our mouth

Strenght: 
strenght of this scene is trust and love of a child for her mother. every child should be like this 

Weakness: 
 but why our mind reader cant sense her inner enemies.His mother is his biggest enemy but he cant able to catch it once.

besides this ..i enjoyed ajab jagmal scenes alot and DB ajab face off 

PS: add your points which you want.. you can take cvs class.. i didnt write in details.. but we can add with your support
Originally posted by erikalui

Sorry Meenu babaji for not unressing my comment. I actually forgot where did I res it. πŸ˜†
For last to last week:

Best scene: Ajabde's gauna was the best scene.

Worst scene: Akbar and that girl's dance sequence πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

For last week:

Best scene: Ajabde giving DB tit for tat answers.

Worst scene: DB watching live golden night scene πŸ€£

@ red.. lol erika ..shez also waitng for praja reunion like us... but she get baba ji ka thullu 🀣

and itttuu si unres.. i thought erika will write in detail thats why she make resπŸ˜†

@ red.. lol erika ..shez also waitng for praja reunion like us... but she get baba ji ka thullu 🀣

and itttuu si unres.. i thought erika will write in detail thats why she make resπŸ˜†

Aree that day I had to go out and I received your PM so I thought that I will Res on the thread and when I come, I will comment but by that time, your thread reached 4-5 pages and I got bored to search for my Res wala comment πŸ˜†

Lol! DB reminds me of Paakhi  πŸ€£ Watching live telecast πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by erikalui

Aree that day I had to go out and I received your PM so I thought that I will Res on the thread and when I come, I will comment but by that time, your thread reached 4-5 pages and I got bored to search for my Res wala commentπŸ˜†

Lol! DB reminds me of Paakhi 🀣Watching live telecastπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jhoot bole kaua kate..kale kaua se dariyo..
Kamla phiche padd jaegi tu dekhti rhiyo 🀣
your ress is on 1st page πŸ˜†

DB reminds me of kamla ... how dare you do thus without asking me... i will watch you live..howw πŸ˜†

viewers adda is back..but this time i highly missed my partner dhanu.. where are you bud..come back soon..

so again cvs served us their creativity with full of surprise and bloppers..lets make our best and worst out of it and analyze why

Best scene: 

in this week i enjoyed praja scene. ajab sarcastic behaviour towards pratap is worthwatching. 

STRENGHT: 
we are enjoying a married couple life. love story of two people who are made for each other and some light scenes always makes viewer happy 
weakness
weakness is our saint pratap.. bhuduram asking her beautiful wife why are you awake on your first night.he can read million people faces but not her wife thatwhat she wants.. and somewhere i found ajab overfrank in front of DB regarding SR..i wish pratap gave that answer instead of ajab

Worst scene: 
pratap blind faith on DB. that scene gave bad taste in our mouth

Strenght: 
strenght of this scene is trust and love of a child for her mother. every child should be like this 

Weakness: 
 but why our mind reader cant sense her inner enemies.His mother is his biggest enemy but he cant able to catch it once.

besides this ..i enjoyed ajab jagmal scenes alot and DB ajab face off 

PS: add your points which you want.. you can take cvs class.. i didnt write in details.. but we can add with your support

Thank you for the analysis πŸ˜Š I agree with you on both the best and worst scene. I don't like the interactions between Ajabde and DB so much, why does Ajabde have to drop on to DB's level and play this game. I think Ajabde should just not talk to her and avoid her unless there is an important reason.