Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: _MoHiNi_

Watever Veera did before, I wont take the credit away frm her for keeping patience with Baldev, tolerating his taunts, insults & anger & finding out whats wrong with him.
So no point of giving her gaalis cuz if she's one of the reasons of Baldev's condition, then unfortunately only she can heal him & bring the original Baldev back & thats the universal truth.

P.S. Vishal is a rockstar! 😎

baldev and our bad luck, her mistakes r so huge that her virtues go unnoticed, she is trying to help him but still blaming him, the doctor clearly told her to support him but no she wants eveidence first, and she would always believe rajveer blindly 😡 🤢
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -dear10-

Meko dara diya😭

vishal mennu kyun dara dittayou are awesome dude thanks mash for this track now bhalla can learn something from this young man👏
such a darling actor ati uttam👍🏼god bless you🤗

Yup actually thanks to MaSh n d writers for introducing this track & showing confidence in Vishal that he can carry off this shade
And Dahi Bhalla jaaye bhaad me... usko isiliye ab kam dikhate hai... Vish ki ungli ke barabar bhi nahi hai woh 😆
Kaun dekhega usko wen we already have such a terrific actor playing the same type of character.
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Im utaroing his Nazar 😳
God Bless him!! dying to see him on big screen now.

Thanks for the post, mohini :)Edited by KambakthIshq - 9 years ago
dimaagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

i hate the fact that these cvs have now realized his potential😡and he is not recognized as the lead by popular masses😡, he deserves to be nominated for best actor in all tv award shows and win too. He's beyond brillaint those who win are nothing infront of this kid👏, apart from rajat tokas all r over rated actors, and even he is just 23, God bless ekta for giving him the opportunity, hope vishal is recognized by ekta maiya soon bcoz only she can give what actors deserve, he deserves the best actor award bas!

Kaayka award?! Awards bas so called body builder actors ko hi milte hai 😳
The actually deserving ones never get it!
He's so underrated & modest... never brags abt anything & he doesnt even care abt awards & all.
But doesnt matter... as long as we fans are there to appreciate him 🤗Edited by Khotteya - 9 years ago
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yup actually thanks to MaSh n d writers for introducing this track & showing confidence in Vishal that he can carry off this shade
And Dahi Bhalla jaaye bhaad me... usko isiliye ab kam dikhate hai... Vish ki ungli ke barabar bhi nahi hai woh 😆
Kaun dekhega usko wen we already have such a terrific actor playing the same type of character.

bhaad main jo log hai kosenge humko agar isko wahan bheja to 
ungli kya nakhun ke barabar bol itna ucha matt bana bhalla ko jo banda criticism nahi le sakta wo kuch nahi kar sakta 🥱
vishal is darling he is awesome n so young still acting more perfect than any oldie actor 😳
btw he was looking so cute as pagal but scary too😳
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Khotteya

Kaayka award?! Awards bas so called body builder actors ko hi milte hai 😳
The actually deserving ones never get it!
He's so underrated & modest... never brags abt anything & he doesnt even care abt awards & all.
But doesnt matter... as long as we fans are there to appreciate him 🤗

i know -_- biased ppl🤢
yes he's the king of modesty so down to earth🤗 such a gem, God may give him what he deserves and may his career reach the peaks, aameen
we are always there, hamara baby jo hai🤗
kalyaninbt. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

not finger bhalla is not even diserve vishals nail
but i m so sad seaing the precap i dont want ki veera do anything to prove ballu inosant bcos she losed this right long ago.
dimaagkidahi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -dear10-

bhaad main jo log hai kosenge humko agar isko wahan bheja to
ungli kya nakhun ke barabar bol itna ucha matt bana bhalla ko jo banda criticism nahi le sakta wo kuch nahi kar sakta🥱
vishal is darling he is awesome n so young still acting more perfect than any oldie actor😳
btw he was looking so cute as pagal but scary too😳

Ek woh Dahi Bhalla hai jo tweet kar karke har time jatate rehta hai ki wat a great actor he is 🤢
Aur ek yeh banda hai... appreciation & praises bhi isko unexpected lagti hai 😆
2015 me ek bhi tweet nahi kiya ab tak 🤣
dimaagkidahi thumbnail
Vishal shld have been in Badlapur instead of Varun Dhawan 😎
kalyaninbt. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

i know -_- biased ppl🤢
yes he's the king of modesty so down to earth🤗such a gem, God may give him what he deserves and may his career reach the peaks, aameen
we are always there, hamara baby jo hai🤗

ye faltu based awared ki jarurat nahi hamare baby ka talant certificate dene ke liye