Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Chalo. I will also get to say a few things. Thanks for the post J di. :D Pehli baat people think we could move on easily. As if it didn't matter to us. Some people have talked like they have only faced the anguish when SK left. For many people it might be TanHa. But for a whole deal of people it was SwaRon. But No. It was equally difficult to pass those days when SK had left and we were left with a vague future of SwaRon. Once go back to old posts and see people who love VruShan and have hated SK. What they had done those days for her. How they were effected by her reasons of not doing scenes. How people at first didnt want to believe SK can do this. SwaRon was not hers to ruin. It wasn't. But the lady did anyway without even a pinch of conscience hitting her what she is doing to a lot of people who are watching the show. Take me for an eg. I was a person who had cried the day she had left. Only to be known later how little she deserved those tears. Its not that she doesn't hug men or anything. I will refuse to believe it considering how we got her and KAS's hugs. One doesn't become a touch me not plant all of a sudden. Okay. Even we understand no intimate scenes. But the clause of one arm distance effected the SS story like none. 1 whole year. Thats a long long time. We are lucky people to have got D3 for 3.9 years. And luckily got to see a SwaRon story we wished for. Are der saal kitne seriel band hojate hai. The SwaRon story didnt deserve what SK gave it to. After Vrushika came after Yaadein I had thought where were this SwaRon all this time. After Vrushika came then only I got to know the level to which SS was ruined. After Vrushika came SS didnt start jumping on each others bones. No. We got back a story minus any unnecessary clauses. The way it was meant to be. So now. We started getting what we wanted. So why not accept it. Past is a good place to visit but not a good place to stay for me. During later days got to know how much SK had problem doing littlest of scenes. She had ended up crying in some scenes. I can never enjoy any scene with that kind of background. Its very disturbing. Also another thing. The woman kept a very low profile in D3 days. Didnt wanted to give IVs or give fans message and stuff. But after D3 she quite held onto the D3 and SwaRon tag. A lady who didnt respect SwaRon when needed to but when all fame is gone hold onto that tag. Well some more turn off for me. Also her one arm distance theory seems very unconvincing to me. Also the LaHa love. Well all he one arm distance came after she finding her lou Gothi. Gothi k anne k baad sara mamla of Touch me not plant started. Let me throw tantrums. Dont care if a story gets destroyed. Or fans suffer. Aise logon k liye ek achi khasi story chod dun. -_- She doesn't deserve it. During VruShan we got a SwaRon we wished to see. So I would like to move on and cherish it. And I would not like to remember a woman who had zero respect for fans emotions. People who had given her the fame and respect. Its frankly a give and take world. And well SK didnt give me anything to hold onto her. Love you VruShan for giving us a SwaRon to cherish.Edited by --Destiny-- - 9 years ago
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it's A request to All please Don't go personal  just stick to professional one only ...
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhh now suddenly I am reminded of all the things which was said to me and fellow other fans for sticking to SwaRon and standing up for VruShan for giving them their due chance. Well now thats past and I don't ever care about that anymore. But about the answer to question to why we happily moved on? Well its simple and straight forward - I don't like to be deceived.  Its simple as that. Treachery is the worst thing one can do to other. And being lied to on face by someone whom you have respected and admired  is the worst thing imaginable.I don't know proper word for it in nglish but in hindi we call it - Dogala and one advice I can give you is that such person neither deserves anyone respect nor sympathy and definitely not any sort of loyalty. I can't tell and explain how much bad I felt when I realized all those bashing on facebook or here on India forums to creatives, channel, Palki mam over that last 6-7 period of time of Sneha; on absence of SwaRon scene and that one distance rule was not due to those people but our beloved lead actress. And don't know about others but I seriously don't like bashing innocents, neither in real world nor cyber world. Well you won't see me speaking anything against Sneha anywhere but yeah be assured I don't give a damn about her or any such person who would take our faith and trust in them and use it to stab us back. 
Edited by marauder - 9 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vrushanluver

Thankyou! This was a post that I believe all VruShan fan wanted to shout out when all accusations and hate was thrown their way!
This post was a beautiful one! 😊
A perfect reply! 😊

Thanks . I had to shed all that I had in my heart.
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for this post.😊We loved SK and SwaRon with all our heart and what did she do in return ? refused to do scenes which were crucial for SwaRon story .With Sk in picture ,we SS fans only got to see One arm distance in SS story 😭 With my shippers heart I craved to see my fav couple romancing or even hugging 😭  If she wasn't professional enough even to hug her co-star ,why did she came into this profession of acting ? As fans we deserved to see every phase of SwaRon story ,which we didn't get to see due to tantrums and inhibitions of SK .I'm Glad she made her exit ,wish she could have done this thing sooner :(
After knowing she is the cause for stagnant SS story I cannot continue to worship her .😕
With the entry of Vrushika ,Vrushan Gave us all that we wanted to see in SwaRon's story ,they took SS story to another level . SO i dont see a reason why we should have not moved on ?😕

Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im feeling as light as a Lays packet 🤣 Ah. Felt good getting a chance to say it all. Never liked getting heard how we people have well low standards. -_-
austen_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Since this post is meant for TanHa fans, I would request you call us that instead of non-swaron fans as that is factually incorrect. We are swaron fans. They may not be the swaron you like but that doesn't give u the right to label us non- swaron fans. You've made a post for ppl to openly bash SK n for that I must laud your courage. Clearly the mods are asleep. When u do wake up mods, before pming me plz note that SK was mentioned in the post hence I can and did comment.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: austen_TanHa

Since this post is meant for TanHa fans, I would request you call us that instead of non-swaron fans as that is factually incorrect. We are swaron fans. They may not be the swaron you like but that doesn't give u the right to label us non- swaron fans. You've made a post for ppl to openly bash SK n for that I must laud your courage. Clearly the mods are asleep. When u do wake up mods, before pming me plz note that SK was mentioned in the post hence I can and did comment.

Non -SwaRon fans = KR and TR fans ðŸ˜Š 
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -DreamzGirl-

it's A request to All please Don't go personal  just stick to professional one only ...

sorry dear but it was Mrs.LRG who could not differentiate between personal & professional...if fans are pointing that out..i dont think its wrong...& non of us are bashing her..infact i am happy with her choices ..she at least did what she felt correct ..der se sahi but sahi cheeze ki usne. 
Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Diya...

Came a bit late to D3, but yeah, did catch up with the old scenes. Moving on wasn't an issue for me because there wasn't much in SK for me to be attached in the first place. There were things that disturbed me with their pairing, first being how she and shantanu were physically mismatched for me. She looked a bit old compared to him, not really the young college going type. Second being, her shouting ,for me, was bordering overacting, she did a tad more than was required.

Then vrushika came, and my first thought was atleast this one looks good. Shallow I know, but true. Then there was a lot more things to love about VruShan wala SwaRon. And VruShan SwaRon were much more attractive and complete for me.😊

But one thing still confuses me about SK, why come in acting if she can't commit to her work and act scenes? That's supposed to be her work and she should do, right ? Why all those tantrums, demands and stuff? It's  a youth show she had to know it, before starting. 

quoting you..because thats wat i used to feel,i never felt sneha appealing to me as sharon, she might be good actress but still she never showed the various shades of sharon which was needed to kickstart the real SWARON story, upar se fault ke nakhre..but still everyone dealt with her patinetly hats off to the cv's and shantanu fr baring her but  it was not good on her part  -_- she maybe having inhibitions but when u r into acting field u tend to be PROFESSIONAL -_- anyways, 
watever happens happens fr god, am happy vrushika came in as sharon :) VRUSHAN together have been so strong till the end  and touchwood fr that fact their popularity level doubled gradually.. these 2 cutiepies not only became our reason to smile but also gave us many memories to cherish they completed SWARON AS A WHOLEE.. and in true means SWARON BECAME A DANCING JODI <3