Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: fanraya

Thanks Sarita, you said it all, the whole two wives have complicated lot of things and we will never be able to enjoy Junoon moments fully when Sanam2 is around, as you said it leaves a very bad taste, totally sick and cringeworthy, I have no idea what these writers are thinking , they have to make that other marriage illegal as I believe it is not legal, or make Aahil divorce that woman, yes I do feel bad for Sanam2 but otherwise the whole essence of Sahil is lost, I can not enjoy those moments properly, so terrible that these two women are ok being Aahil's wife, like seriously? where on earth that happens, atleast not in this age, I will never forgive Gul for creating this sick track. The whole Sanam 2 talking with Sanam about their private moment is🤢😡awful according to me. QH has lost its charm, I just hope that they can somehow get this marriage thing solved, but yes as you said the whole situation is beyond repair..😕

Totally sickening...

I really dont know they will be able to clear the mess or not..

ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

Sarita thanks for super analysis. . Sahil awww dont i just adore this coupleeach scene makes me fall in love with them again and again. I was thinking ammi sanam will never come back. Why did she have to come and spoil the scene?????? I hate the CVs for this idiotic track of polygamy. Chiii🤢Both the sanams vying with each other to see who is the martyar. I just want to end this ammi sanam track, let billli continue but i want ammi sanam out.

mariya is correct even i felt aahil added lateef just to hurt sanam. He wants her and only her to accompany him😳

I really wants this polygamy track to end soon...
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Booteefool

Thanks for the update!
Haven't seen the episode yet but has Sanam even tried telling Aahil anything. The only time I remember her saying to Aahil that she will explain everything to him was when Aahil made his comeback. This whole polygamy thing is whacked! I don't know how Cvs are going to fix this. And watching all 3 of them living together in the same house and going on with their lives is nauseating 🤢

You are welcome

Two wives living under same roof sickening yaar
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: minnie2308

But how does a deliberate insult make it any less of an insult. I think Aahil is still away from being able to start addressing sanam as a naukrani. However it'll soon happen.
Maybe Sanam2 is not absolutely khuddar but if we look at sanam she is guilty of similar crime. Having romantic interest in the husband of another woman 
So if Sanam 2 feels upset at that proximity it is not very unjustified on her part too.

On other side we have Seher who never once says that let revenge go to hell, atleast put Sahil out of misery

it was not an insult actually but near to it.  And about sanam 2 she has no right to feel upset on sanam and ahil proximity cause she knows the actual truth. 
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! Honestly I feel today's episode takes things back to square one! At least where we were before SeHaan reunion n New Years! This week had some dramatic n interesting episodes revolving Aahil, Rehan, Sanam, Seher n Tanveer which I liked! The junoon moments were really good n we felt for the characters. But today its like how it was before! I dnt blame S2 but I really wish she had disappeared where the rest of the characters have! The cvs unfortunately remembered her n picked the worst track to show! Tho I liked the first SaHil scene idk wat to say about the rest! Honestly with Faiz, S2 n Tanveer in the forefront, QH is sadly not the same show I watched 8 months ago! I had loved M-TH episodes but today disappointed me n honestly killed my excitement for next week! I loved the song they used today but honestly I wish the situation was better! I still love my SaHil for wat they were before but honestly cvs really know how to mess up good couples, n its not the case in only QH! I guess in the race of  quantity (time) over quality most couples get messed up! But still lets see what happens! I will stick around with some hope for SaHil, Billi downfall n  to see Aahil n Rehan (serious eye candies lol) These obstacles come in every serial lol But miss those old days! Anway enuf of my frustration over the episode! Thanks again for the quick update!  Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
more craps to follow next week...
full on polygamy track

,sanam going to "mother-india" mode

female lead tannu getting her eye-sight back😕

male lead faiz to re-enter and full on rahafa craps which will take the 80% of the screen space😕..

time to take a lonnnggg break from qh...
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie2308

Don't know what brings TRP, but I do not blame Sanam2 if she doesn't want to divorce a Nawab. Everyone including Sanam and Ahil are playing with her feelings.

The first wife who does drunken cabre and mujra comes with the servants.😉😆Nawabi izzat

sanam is damn irritating with her abla nari behaviour, she knows all the property is hers still she is serving juice to tanveer 😕 oh man tanveer killed her entire family but there isnt any fire or remorse in her.. she is a big dumbo who can only be a victim to evil vamps in qh
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love saahil and sehan scenes
but I also don't like where ahil is comparing sanam with lateef...
c'mon girl you are the 50% owner of the property
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved today's episode. Thanks for written update Sarita
sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice post.
I think they don't know how to put Saahil in an equation.