Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

angel_86

angel_86

Posted: 07 October 2006 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Twinkle toes from TV land!

Shweta Kawaatra and Manav Gohil 

'Nach Baliye' Offer
Manav: We were supposed to do Season 1 itself but didn't have dates at that time. We were occupied with something else. This time they called us up and we were free and thought why not.
Shweta: It just fell perfectly this time as I was looking to do a big show.
Manav: It is a big show, reality and we get to be together.

Dancing skills
Shweta: I am going to work really hard. He is very natural in his dancing, not done any classes but his grasping powers are very good.

Preparations
Shweta:We are putting 3-4 hours right now.
Manav: We are too preoccupied with a lot of stress to emote right now.
Shweta: There is so much to do. The right song, the right choreography and when I see my choreographer showing me what I have to do I think that I have lost. I tell her 'Let's start from how does one start to dance'. A very confused state of mind for me.

Favourite Dance Songs
Shweta: 'Jaanu Meri Jaan' (they go on to argue over the lyrics)

Nach Baliye 1 Favourites
Shweta: I didn't watch the show last year.
Manav: We saw Varun once and I thought he was good.
Shweta: I was traveling a lot but I kept hearing from people about the show.

Competition
Manav: There are a lot of good performers, but it is not only about dancing. Every couple has got its own USP. We have our own.
Shweta: Which we have to explore. We'll know what works soon. Every couple has a special flavour of their own. It's all about what comes across on the show and what is really liked by the viewers and the judges.
Manav: Like humour. It all depends on how things go.
Shweta: Like there is no set formula as to what script works similarly there is no set formula for what kind of chemistry works. One has to be just natural and let your natural self come out whatever kind of emotion it has to be honest and natural.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umi82990

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Twinkle toes from TV land!" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 07 October 2006 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
awh..well i wish them best of luck for NB2 and i really hope that they win...

interesting article, nice to kno a little about what they think!! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.