Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful update Shikha!
Nice to have you back! πŸ€—
not.here thumbnail
Amazing updates! No wonder you are one of the most wanted. Thank you for doing mine. It came out brilliant. πŸ˜ƒ
Homeslice thumbnail
Beautiful Update Shiks! Love the DT/Requests section the most! Beautiful coloring!
Nish
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic update Shikha πŸ‘
FF banners, all tags & siggies are too good! ⭐️
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Starry.. Thats HUGE SUPER STUNNING Update Yara <3
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Shikha! So glad to see you back, missed you πŸ€— 
And good to know that all is ok :)

Coming to the update, wow its superb.
Fantastic work πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
The reqs are all amazing, LOVED this http://imgur.com/F46g046
FF banners are too good, you inspire me to edit like this<3
If only I had more time I'd try it. This is gorgeous http://i.imgur.com/GECTtw2.png

Thanks to -Shweta- for leaving me a scrap on the update, as Im less active so it was helpful :)
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Shikha di, I missed you so much...😭 such a busy bee you areπŸ˜† but hats off, you finished almost all the requests, wowπŸ˜²πŸ‘
It shows in your work, that how much hard work you did, you must have had a hard time tackling with all those bunch of reqs😲 GREAT
I am happy with how my request came out, 
but I asked for an  animated siggie..its alright😊 I love this one too
Even Janaki di's req has turned out pretty well!! πŸ˜²πŸ‘ great work!! πŸ‘
The banners at page 12 are fantastic too..esp IPKKND banner..its awesome!!πŸ‘
thanks once again for making my request...muuuaaah love youπŸ€—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
It's so nice to see you back, Shikha!  Your updates are super gorgeous, I love the animated banners and the FB banners! My request too came out spectacular, I love the blending!

Can I just offer a few changes though? I hope you don't mind. πŸ˜³ Since we're close friends, I'm being honest with you. πŸ·πŸ€—

First of all, I really love what you did with the pictures, no doubt about that! The blending is beyond perfect, however did you manage it? πŸ˜² So as far as blending goes, everything is PURRRFECT.

The coloring is also really nice. The desaturated colors do give the sig a nice feel, but I was also hoping to see some saturation since this scene is supposed to be bright and magical. 

The only thing that really bothers me is the text. I think it's partly my fault since I gave you long text, but I was hoping to see more of your beautiful curvy font that's not squished together in one part. Also, the text is a bit hard to read. πŸ˜³

One last thing - I actually wanted the sig animated with some nice moon or starry animation. I'm sure with all the work you got, it probably slipped your mind and that's totally ok.

Would you mind very much if I resubmitted this same request with a few changes?

1) Can you please make the pics and coloring a bit more saturated?
2) Instead of that long text, just write "Ram ki ek hi patni hogi, aur woh hogi Sita."
3) Please add some starry animation that makes the sig sparkle. β­οΈ 

I'm of course using this sig since I do love it, but I'd love it even more if I can have another request with these changes. I know, I'm greedy. πŸ€£ But I know I can be greedy with you eh? πŸ˜‰
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Congrats Shikhu on winning Everest BC! πŸ€—
Here is the post announcing winner in Everest forum..
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shikha, everything look superbb wonderful β€οΈ loved everything <33 Keep em going :D