Who is the best character on JR?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
After today's episode, I whole-heartedly will say that ROSHNI is the best character on Jamai Raja. I know this show is supposed to be on the Jamai's point of view, but to me Roshni is still the star. Why? Because she is so innocent, pure, and kind-hearted. She is the only one who thought of Fatka through out the episodes and was the one to fight for him against Sid. Sid was selfish in this situation but she was not. I totally love that. It is easy to say that someone is like family but it is very hard to treat them as such. And ROSHNI is the only one who has done so. I seriously wouldn't watch this show if it wasn't for Roshni's character and Nia. I love her character so much. And after today's episode, I love her character even more. Nia was/is the perfect Roshni for this show. 
Don't get me wrong, I love Sidd/Ravi as well but I prefer to watch Roshni/Nia more. πŸ˜†

So, I would like to know who is your favorite character on Jamai Raja and reasons to why? I think this will be a fun post. πŸ‘
Frankly speaking my favourite character is Sid. Maybe I would be the only one here who would take Sid's name but I do accept him with all his flaws. I equally love Roshni, she is mostly right in her point of view, almost always.  Nia is brilliant as Roshni and I started watching the show for her .😊 Sid is not perfect  but still I love him and if Sid's character is not in the show I may stop watching it now.

I have never felt that Sid is selfish. I don't think a selfish person would leave all comforts and live a middle class life just b'coz his wife loves a middle class life.Whatever he does, he do it for others, its true sometimes he has to prefer one over other, yesterday he took the side of Simran over Roshni which was wrong. But still I love him, maybe something is wrong with meπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Edited by zoopassion - 9 years ago
My favorite is Sid and Roshni cannot pick one lol,because these two are just wonderful and adorably 
Anyday it ll b Roshni...
She s d most cute n selfless character...she loves to b loved bt she fst believe to give love n get love!!
N ofcourse it is my Nia baby...
Frankly speaking jamai raja type shows is not my Cup of Coffee..I lyk romantic stories more...I started watching this show only coz of nia but fell in love with roshni character frm day one...her character is only da realistic chrctr so far in jr..n dfntly she is da reason i m watching this show...evn I love DD-ros scenes intense with best chemistry !!!
Obviously Roshni is my favorite..
DD !

I like DD a lot she has much more shades and becomes quite unpredictable. I am eager to Know her story.

And I love her scenes with Sid which are si funny, Roshni, and nani.
Even though she looks very stern, she is a very emotionnal person and she loved her family.
Sorry but I love both Sid and Roshni