Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I ship them too.. So damn much! 
That scene between were so beautiful. Their dialogues were so heart touching. Even I couldn't help but get a bit teary eyed. 

Prags, you already said what I was thinking. These two man... 

I totally loved the bond they have and those hugs they shared was just beyond cute. 

I love them! KV and Shezad were awesome together! β€οΈ
Tamara27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Pragzyyy baby! Missed youuu!

They were wonderful, and the scene was amazing!
Although, I don't know how to live in the moment, and I can't help but feel so bad for the both of them for everything they've had to go through because of the woman that is essentially their mother... and also what they will have to go through in the future because of her too.

Argh!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great post Prags, and you are right, that scene deserved a separate post!

That scene was Gold! It was so emotional and heartfelt. I loved it. Both these guys are such good people and they are the only decent people in that house! Even after being brought up by crap people, they managed to become such good guys!

MY favorite line was when Rehan told Aahil "How I have always felt about you, does not require a name!". That was a superb moment and hats off to Shehezad he excelled in that scene! KV of course is "Acting ki baap" who doesn't have any issues with emotional scenes! But SS really raised himself to the level this time!

Superb scene and I hope to see many more such bonding moments between the brothers!

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Prags !! 
Yes! They were adorable !!

Aahil's big heart and Rehan's sincerity made me cry !! 

Aahil even apologized for treating him badly before too😭.

And the way he knew a gift from the heart and with good wishes, is exactly what Rehan values. Aahil knows him better than their Ammi. I feel so happy for both of them...

Something good amidst utter mayhem
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omg the bros were so cute! The dialogues, hug and taveez made the scene perfect  I had tears in my eyes! Aahil n Rehan both deserve much more love than they ever got from their mother n honestly as of right now Rehan can give Aahil the most support out of everyone else! Both are great sons of a devil mother! It just hurts that Aahil is kept in the dark but hopefully Rehan can pull him out of his mother's evil clutches! Rehan's determination made me love him even more! The more he hates his mom the better! Great chemistry! β€οΈ Rehan looked a bit scared when he first saw Aahil  πŸ˜† but once he saw the love in his brother's eyes, it was really emotional! I am glad the cvs remembered the gifts Aahil gave Rehan before! Also Aahil's apology and Rehan's reply was amazing! They are truly wonderful human beings n Billi doesn't deserve to be their mother! I loved the scene! Both guys were fab! Hope to see more scenes! Good to see ur posts again Pragya n hope next week gives us good episodes that we can gush n rant about lol  Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful.
At last they heard you. They fulfilled one of your wishes. Rejoice now...
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Prags.

I was expecting your post after watching AaHan scene.

Tadaa he it is .As always loved your post.

AaHan scene was so emotional and heart touching. both share a great bonding. I love their scenes when QH2 started. After a very long time a good AaHan scene. I too wondered whether that Taveez was Sanams but glad Aahil cleared it.

KV & SS Rocked the scene. Expecting more of these kind of scenes.
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: micshy

I was not expecting it, cz i hv stopped expecting from CVs, but this was a genuinely well enacted sequence, such a sweet little sequence, why dont they know that what we want is this :/ some positivity, friendship, love, romance, good winning over evil ..

I had tears in my eyes when Aahil came n said aur kitni saza dega muje , n hugged him, 

I was genuinely surprised that they actually remembered the gift thing, when QH2 started that sequence where Aahil gifted Rehan his watch, i thought that this must be of some sugnificance, but how they hv been cinveniently forgetting potential good tracks i m quite surprised they actually remembered it, n u know during the coming up even i thought No man why is he giving Sanam's taveez to Rehan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I so wish to see both brothers more often, they share such a sweet bond. Even previously too, they light up the screen,leaving a sweet smile on my face everytime they appear together

I know right? Actually I was expecting against expectations πŸ˜† I definitely wanted a scene like this specially after such a heavy duty revelation. I don't know what CVs want man, we need such matured and understanding scenes, and specially between these two. I loved when they come together on screen, I loved these bros together!

That gift was the best part, no 2nd best part after that line by Rehan "our relation doesn't need a name Aahil bhai" Aww! I listened to that so many times. Its actually like two lovers talking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
These both have serious camaraderie! 

Initial days were so awesome, their scenes used to be so cute. I just hope they show bro code also more often now. Like they show sis code πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srujana7.MaNan

Yet to see the episode but reading your post brought tears in my eyes. So sweet always wanted to see the brothers bonding without being affected by the secret. 

It really was such a beautiful scene! Couldn't help but get teary eyes and going all "Awww" on them! πŸ˜†
Yes we need such scenes between these two! They are adorable together! β€οΈ
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheAish

Prags you are gonner hate me for spoiling your AaHan post...but just felt like saying this anyways.πŸ˜†

Ugh! Yes I already hate you, here - πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

See if the twin truth was not standing between them I would have lapped this up...just like you guys... just like the days before Sahil first Nikkah...I really did love their bond...I was expecting Rehan to come clean about the property issue pretty soon all those days and the way he stood up to Tanveer when he said he wanted to marry Sanam made me think he was going to do something constructive about that ugly truth by telling Sanam about it and hatching some plan to foil his mothers plan with regards to the property though he was not aware of the real truth about Tanveer...
Then after weeks I realized the cvs have completely forgotten about this and they were going to just continue with the love triangle angle only...
Although Rehan's shine dimmed for me from there on, I still gave him 'some' leeway since Tanveer was his mom and him being an orphan he would still cling on to that one familial connection he have...but really he did not have to reveal his mom per say, just actively do something to foil his mothers plans...that's ALL I wanted...just something that shows that he is actively working to dissuade his mom other than just saying he does not want it...Keir this raaz is going to be dealt with finally and they seem to be working to reveal Tanveer's true face now...

However the twin secret revelation is a totally different matter and instead of feeling the bonding between the brothers, I felt really SAD for AHIL seeing him shower so much love and affection while this guy is still deceiving him...so for me the bonding that you guys see fell flat...

Just like Sunehri/Sanam bonding...the sisters have not had any conversation between them that is meaningful in the sense that they deal with the truth of the  circumstances they met and sense of remorse from Sunehri's side and an over pouring of emotions regarding how horrible she feels for having done this to her sister...Instead all that had happened during the swap has been under wraps and without dealing with this, their so called bonding scenes look just forced and totally unnatural...

Similarly today, instead of seeing the great bond, I just felt all the more emotional seeing the state of Ahil and how all these people around him are playing him for a fool...

I know what you mean my friend. I too felt sad for Aahil, he is really being played by all of them. He trusts only two people and they are the only ones who are gonna hurt him later. Now Sanam too, she is too hiding the twin secret. God, I can almost see his state when he would be coming face to face with all this... πŸ˜­
OMG! I just thought about this after reading this. The scene where he said "humara sath hamesha bane rahe" was is a symbolism? Maybe, *touchwood* when the secret is out they would have a clash or something... πŸ˜² See? You really DID spoil it! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
I think this is all it is being led upon maybe I guess. To make him have the biggest heartbreak at the end. He actually asked for forgiveness and is proud to not to be known of this fact! Jeez! This sounded so much like a heroine! πŸ˜†
But hey I want to see him breaking down and all, so "play" him till they can...πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†