8.1.2015 - Ishita Bhalla named the 'WICKED LADY' in ADI'S 'Fairy Tale'

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Why does RAMAN in that orange-ish shirt and that clean-shaven look make my heart do somersaults? HE LOOKS SOOO YUMMY IN THAT WHITE AND ORANGE-ISH SHIRT...the ONLY HOT mechanic with non-greasy hands and that SMOOTH BOYISH LOOK. 

Some genuine Papa-Beta bonding over changing a tyre, wth Sr. Bhalla in the backdrop. I dont think ANYBODY can pull off such a delightfully simple scene so brilliantly. Not for one second could I have differentiated reel life and real life...Haye..☺️ 

Toshi ji went all 'sadke jawaan' watching this cute scene from the window. Simmi joined in and assured her good times are to roll in. I doubt. With ADI acting as Shagun's watchdog, what can go right?

Simmi, understandably wants her own Happy Family..but is eager to divorce the creep (Param) and start a new life. Toshi ji pulls that EXTREMELY regressive, "Haye Rabba! Talaaq!" on her..What did she expect? Simmi wont stay with the rapist in the same house, but will continue married to him and think of him as her husband?
Thankfully..Raman comes to his sister's defense..

"Shaadi ko chalane ke liye do logon ki zaroorat hai'
"Simmi...dobara zindagi shuru kar..bas iss baar kisi dhang ke insaan ke saath..." GOOD ONE RKB.👏

Speaking of Simmi's family, its alright if she threw Param out of her mind...but where;s Ananya? That poor kid hasnt been seen in two months or so! Param use leke bhaag gaya kya? Simmi ki aakhri nishaani samajh ke?🤣😛

I LOVE it when VANDU goes all crazy...she sounded sooo cute with all the shopping bags in tow and that unique shopping glow on her face☺️ we women so identify with. 

Suraj displays some major TASHAN in the parking lot and tries to hit the security guy. MIHIKA "protested" against this injustice by holding his wrist in an iron grip. Suraj opened the floodgates to a whole load of insult...and Ishita, who, 2 minutes ago didnt want to see her face, suddenly leapt to her defense..

"How DARE you talk to Mihika like this?" She hollers. And then onslaught of MORE insult from the idiot's end.

"Tumhare liye toh mujhe bura lag raha hai Ishita..kya hai naa..aajkal tumhari saut reh rahi hai tumhare ghar mein"

"Bedroom bhi share karti hai kya tumhare saath?" - MEAN and NASTY. But much-needed. And long due. You cant happily lunch and dine wit your sauten UNDER THE SAME ROOF without tongues wagging and flinging verbal muddle at ur face...

MIHIKA goes all bitchy and concurs with Suraj "Theek hi toh keh rahe hain yeh" 

"Badi mahaan banti phirti ho naa ...Aapka toh bas kaam hi hai...doosron ki life mein interfere karna"- Are the CVs reading our honest thoughts on Ishita? 

But I ALSO LIKED THE WAY ISHITA GAVE IT BACK TO THE NUTCASE. 

"Inhe interest hai US GANDAGI mein jo TUMNE aur ASHOK ne phailaya hai' she directs it at Suraj
'Tumhari gandagi ko MAIN samet rahi hun MIHIKA...am minding YOUR business"For the first time EVER, I saw Ishita being mean..LOVED IT...THAT WRECK MIHIKA NEEDED IT.

"Main nai chahti ki mere liye ASHOK aur SURAJ se baat bhi na kare...I want her to HATE me, Akka"..the nutcase tells VANDU. Good Lord, WHY DOES VANDU HAVE TO ACT LIKE ISHITA PART II? I LIKE HER TOO MUCH TO SEE HER GOING THRU THIS MISHOK NONSENSE😒

And Mihika, you dont have to try too hard for your Akka to hate you. Just pull another 'dancing diva' in front of the Iyers...We already hate you for your nonsensically-repetitive-all-talk-no-walk lines...

ADI helped Ishita with the truckload of shopping bags and Ishita looked like ADI just pecked on the cheek.RUHI-style. She got  some shirt for ADI. He's mulling over his bitchy Mom's words and decides he'll take over from wherever his fake, manipulative mother left...and goes, "Aapko kaise pata chala ki yeh mera favorite colour hai? Thank You."

Toshi ji is damn excited about RINKI's arrival. Yaar..dining table pe 2 second ke liye RAMAN ka chehre pe focus kiya..O M G! Mann kiya uske gaal kheechke wahin khadi khadi puppy de dun use🤪

ADI wants Ishita to engage in some bedtime story-telling. Obviously, ISHITA obliges, and then later discusses it with Raman...but our Bhalla saab was to in Ishita la la land..getting all mushy and teary-eyed..

"ADI jo mujhse baat tak nai karta tha...ab woh phirse ghulne-milne laga hai...aaj tumhari wajah se mujhe mera beta wapas mil gaya" - I am not a big fan of Raman swimming thru oceans and oceans of Ishita's virtues..

"Jab se Ishima ka haath uske sar pe raha hai, tab se ADI mere bete jaise banne laga hai" - SO SORRY NOT ONE BIT OF THIS IS GONNA RING TRUE WHEN ADI STARTS DEMANDING HIS 'HAPPY FAMILY'. 

ADI says he'll prefer listening to 'Cinderella' than Hardy Boys..so Ishita starts reading..with the animated expressions..he kept changing preferences..keeps saying, "Nahin yeh wali yeh wali" till Ishita came to the story of 'Hansel and Gretel'..before she could gush more in schoolgirl style, ADI interrupted her...

"Aapko ek baat pata hai..in sabhi stories mein characters alag hain...but Poori concept aur poori story bilkul same hai."
And so he launched into HIS own 'Fairy Tale'...of a happy family...broken by the entry of a WICKED LADY (Read: Ishita). Basically...HIS notion of a happy marriage between his divorced parents and a skewed version of a 'Happily Ever After'..

"Uss WICKED LADY ne hi uske ghar toh toda tha"

"Kyunki happy ending mein koi WICKED LADY nahin hoti" 

From that sugary smile on her face, the expression on ISHITA's face turned into one of horror...and shock. ADI simpered like he just won an inter-school marathon.  I would've smirked thinking 'Something shook her bad'...but then She cried..and then cried some MORE. And then I just thought - WHY? HOW DOES A MORON LIKE ADI MANAGE TO MAKE HER CRY? WHY COULDN'T SHE HAVE GLARED AT HIM? OR REMINDED HIM THAT THE 'WICKED LADY' IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS CURRENTLY LAVISH LIFESTYLE.

This stupid 'kahani-sunao' bit made me realize two things. 1. Will never look at a Fairy Tale the same way again without recollecting ADI's 'Wicked Lady' adaptation 2. Will NEVER prolly feel sorry for this pig who doesnt have half the brain Simmi had when she defended her rapist husband...

P.S. RINKI wasnt there for a WHOLE YEAR, I guess...did the Australians give her special concession on racist attacks or something? And the Bhallas just FORGOT they had a daughter who's studying abroad? No calls, no messages, no whatsapping...wow...

P.P.S. Raman Bhalla...make sure you narrate the REAL story of Hansel and Gretel and point out to your DISILLUSIONED SON who the real witch is. On the hindsight, HOW long before Raman knows ADI is essentially a xerox of Shagun, and that prolly he'll have to let him undergo high-end medical procedures for genetic mutation? 

PRECAP - Ideally, if a 12 year spoilt brat calls a well-meaning (never mind the excess of affection) Step Mom 'A WICKED LADY' the woman atleast, needs to tell her husband AS A MATTER OF FACT. Instead of crying about "trying so hard but I;ll always be Sauteli Maa" and all..

Personally, I'd be happy being JUST the Step-Mom. Who wants to be a REAL MOM to an inconsiderate, selfish maniac like ADI? And keep hopping between live-in partners and ex-husbands and using the EQUALLY stupid kid in sick mindgames?

BUT ISHITA DID NOT COMPLAIN...SHE CRIED...and infuriated me...I hope Raman yells at the moron

Edited by gravity23 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drishtimaurya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its actually sad that in India only over acting is considered as acting. Subtlety has no meaning! Thus, actors as great as Karan Patel are left behind in the race, when he should be NO. 1 !!!! Each and every scene of his with his kids is way PAR EXCELLENCE!!!👏👏 How can anyone not applaud it??!!

The best, the most loving and the most handsomest dad on television ever!!

The best, the most loving and the most sexiest Husband on television ever!!!☺️☺️☺️
Edited by drishtimaurya - 9 years ago
gravshrav23 thumbnail
I am soo soo sure ADI said 'WITCH" yesterday..Guess that was too scandalising for the sanskaaris...they changed it to "WICKED LADY"😛
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: drishtimaurya

Its actually sad that in India only over acting is considered as acting. Subtlety has no meaning! Thus, actors as great as Karan Patel are left behind in the race, when he should be NO. 1 !!!! Each and every scene of his with his kids is way PAR EXCELLENCE!!!👏👏 How can anyone not applaud it??!!

The best, the most loving and the most sexiest Husband on television ever!!!☺️☺️☺️

Seriously...Karan is an actor PAR EXCELLENCE...I couldn't take my EYES OFF HIM today..'
I really like this combination he was wearing today..i also like him in sky blue shirt and white cargoes...looks HEAVENLY...
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: drishtimaurya

Apparently Ishita got the Lions Award two days ago...I was wondering, "Why not KARAN?" "HOW" coz he's sooo INTUITIVE with his acting chops...

And I really wnt him to stop singing Ishita's praises in EVERY episode...getting tired listening to all that "Tum kitni gr88 ho Ishita" "Tum kitni acchi ho" "Tumhari wajah se blah blah"
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Karan has pulled off a father's role really well. He looks too young n too handsome to be playing a father of a 12 yr old n a 6yr old. 
The way he does his romantic scene it reminds me of srk n his romance.  
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

Karan has pulled off a father's role really well. He looks too young n too handsome to be playing a father of a 12 yr old n a 6yr old. 

The way he does his romantic scene it reminds me of srk n his romance.  

Seriously! Remember SRK? In Kuch Kuch Hota Hai? Such a cutie-pie he looked, such a GORGEOUS papa he was...not a great fan of his acting...but will shameless fawn over THOSE DIMPLES...and that cute puppy-eyed lving look..Karan has an  EQUALLY heart-throbbing pair of dimples...
Ishu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What happened in precap yar? Did ishita tell about adi to raman? Did she tell the reason for her crying?
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I liked 2days epi. Wish Adi told this story to the counsellor instead - his healing would hav started there. V hate Adi so much that v want IshRa to throw him out with his witch mom, but I'm sure by the time this Track ends Adi would b completely redeemed & he to like his father would b singing her praises!! Wonder why Ishita didn't notice that in his story Adi din't mention about his papa too. The kid really needs help!! All the other elements in the story ( expect Mihika part) was ok . Wish they tone down the soon to start drama a bit. Wow! KP -- the best dad on Indian telly. He is so gud yaar. 
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishu27

What happened in precap yar? Did ishita tell about adi to raman? Did she tell the reason for her crying?

Nahin yaar...she only cried..feelin sad that ADI thinks of her onl as a "Sauteli Maa"...IMAGINE...Why would she want to d things for this moron who thinks she is wicked?? WHEN SHE WILL LEARN??