Debate Mansion

Muslim politician from India offers $8M to Charlie Hebdo attackers - Page 3

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Just curious why did he say 51 crore and not 50 crores...after all 11, 21, 51 is a trait followed by Hindus while gifting money. 😉
Edited by Dimdim. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

India has soo many issues it should inject themselves to another one.
smdh I hate how ppl are eager to go to Europe, North America, Australia etc  but wont integrate and conform but want to earn in Pounds, Euros, and Dollars. SMDH get the f**k out of the western world if u want to continue with your barbaric traditions.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Antlers

I'm an Indian. I'm allowed to criticize it. Who gave you the right to take away my liberty? 

If you are Indian I am that Muslim politician that you posted about to take away that right and put a $101M bounty on your head. 
Gubbara. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

No I don't imply that u are intolerant...I say that I can tolerate things according to my perception...there is a big difference...but I agree on one thing...that if creative people have freedom of expression ...then others have the freedom to get offended too...but no one has the right to be violent or kill someone...

So then why do offenders pick only certain religion for bashing and then go soft on the other harsher ones? All of you who come with all sorts of titles for peaceful demonstators but refrain from name calling and trashtalking the same way for such radicals and their religion?

see, i dont have problems with muslims, i am more closer to them in my real life than you could ever imagine. I am only opposing double standard and hypocrisy of some of the members on here.LOL
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RockChicGirl

If you are Indian I am that Muslim politician that you posted about to take away that right and put a $101M bounty on your head. 

👎🏼 you must be one those people who support such acts. 
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AkaiShuichiGirl

India has soo many issues it should inject themselves to another one.
smdh I hate how ppl are eager to go to Europe, North America, Australia etc  but wont integrate and conform but want to earn in Pounds, Euros, and Dollars. SMDH get the f**k out of the western world if u want to continue with your barbaric traditions.

Exactly. Arab Spring has given Muslims a refugee and asylums into the western world. They were kind to them because they saw them suffering and they do this sort of barbaric act. Our sane members are supporting these people. This is a problem with moderate Muslims, they come to western countries expect to be treated like they are living in their country. Yes, prejudice and racism exists throughout the world. yes, everyone makes fun of religion. They can't seem to digest that at all. Coming to a western world and enjoying all the luxurious lifestyle and can't seem to adjust to their norms. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

👎🏼 you must be one those people who support such acts. 

I support but you indulge in them. 
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

^ come to other country expect to be treated like royals. oh please, this argument is so damn repetitive. Why the hell do these people even come to western countries if they can't adjust to their norms? 

and if you actually read the article, he's funding terrorism. there is a difference. 

Dangerous and Unnecessary Generalization 
and Being a Scumbag is not an Islam or Muslim thing

------------------------------

As for Yaqoob Qureshi being a scumbag I agree
Desperate attention seeking attempt by a BSP leader to cash in on the vote bank

Lets see if the govt takes any action, I doubt they will though
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It'll be interesting to see if he indeed pays up if someone claims responsibility.
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

I think that Indian Muslims are the most tolerant ones...this politician is a scumbag like u said🤢🤢

The first part is not necessarily true. There are both tolerant and intolerant ones among Indian Muslims and tolerant Muslims are there in many other countries (especially non-Islamic countries) as well.