Ranveera the shallow lovers

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Ranvi loves gunjan and so covers her up for her actual mistakes gives a damn about what she has done and continues with o rabba moments. 
Veera doesn't believe in baldev yet she married him and saved his life for what??? some happy shappy moments no she is different she only wanted to be worshipped ðŸ¤¢ and if he was accused of ranvi's murder she wouldn't have saved him but who cares abt nihal who cares about baldev. She just wants herself being pampered by sweet lover baldev.

Such pathetic shallow lovers or even the word lover shouldn't be used🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
i think veera is misunderstood, i see her point. however much she would say that she didnt believe that baldev didnt kill nihal to her brother  ranvi would never believe her,  the more she fought him for baldev he would be twice as determined to keep veera away from baldev thinking he was protecting his sister.
veera is being honest with herself, she knows deep in her heart that baldev didnt kill nihal and that is why she married him.  if she believed even for a moment that he was a murder she would never marry him no matter how much she loved him.

and the truth is no matter what she believes all the proof is against baldev, baldev is also a victim of his own past nature, when he threatened and used force on others to his own ends. baldev is an aggressive person, he uses lath more the bhat, he has gotten into fights, and even beaten up people on being provoked. in the court of law this would go against him no matter what veera believed.

veera needs to find out how all the evidence is against baldev, and prove that he is in fact innocent. 
i dont think veera is  shallow, she is not overly emotional like baldev. she has realised that things are not what they seem, and that baldev is actually a victim.  and he is suffering, she knows it is related to nihals murder and his days in jail. once she figgers that out she will solve the truth and prove baldev innocent. she only needed the  time.  and as long as she keeps her brother from testifying she has time 
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: merrydock

i think veera is misunderstood, i see her point. however much she would say that she didnt believe that baldev didnt kill nihal to her brother  ranvi would never believe her,  the more she fought him for baldev he would be twice as determined to keep veera away from baldev thinking he was protecting his sister.

veera is being honest with herself, she knows deep in her heart that baldev didnt kill nihal and that is why she married him.  if she believed even for a moment that he was a murder she would never marry him no matter how much she loved him.

and the truth is no matter what she believes all the proof is against baldev, baldev is also a victim of his own past nature, when he threatened and used force on others to his own ends. baldev is an aggressive person, he uses lath more the bhat, he has gotten into fights, and even beaten up people on being provoked. in the court of law this would go against him no matter what veera believed.

veera needs to find out how all the evidence is against baldev, and prove that he is in fact innocent. 
i dont think veera is  shallow, she is not overly emotional like baldev. she has realised that things are not what they seem, and that baldev is actually a victim.  and he is suffering, she knows it is related to nihals murder and his days in jail. once she figgers that out she will solve the truth and prove baldev innocent. she only needed the  time.  and as long as she keeps her brother from testifying she has time 

😳 if veera is such a saint why did she pain him by saying mere veerji kabhi galat nhi ho skte, being aggresive doesn't mean that u can kill🥱, she loves him but doesn't trust the person she married 100% atleast she could have defended him infront of her veerji by saying dnt call my husband a murderer, or she could have supported baldev by saying yes i trust u instead me wishwas kr bhi leti to🤢
i can't believe ppl r still in support of this ruthless character
..alizey.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: merrydock

i think veera is misunderstood, i see her point. however much she would say that she didnt believe that baldev didnt kill nihal to her brother ranvi would never believe her, the more she fought him for baldev he would be twice as determined to keep veera away from baldev thinking he was protecting his sister.

veera is being honest with herself, she knows deep in her heart that baldev didnt kill nihal and that is why she married him. if she believed even for a moment that he was a murder she would never marry him no matter how much she loved him.

i dont think veera is shallow, she is not overly emotional like baldev. she has realised that things are not what they seem, and that baldev is actually a victim. and he is suffering, she knows it is related to nihals murder and his days in jail. once she figgers that out she will solve the truth and prove baldev innocent. she only needed the time. and as long as she keeps her brother from testifying she has time

when she fought for baldev? .ranvi would believe it or nt dats another issue. . Atleast she could give it a try..if she believed that baldev didnt kill nihal then y she said
that baldev could do anything in anger..she has trust issues..first she should solve them then she can help baldev..she has realised that something is wrong with baldev..not only it's related to nihal and jail bt wd her
as well..she has to realise her own mistakes. .Edited by N.kayani - 9 years ago
khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: overactor

😳 if veera is such a saint why did she pain him by saying mere veerji kabhi galat nhi ho skte, being aggresive doesn't mean that u can kill🥱, she loves him but doesn't trust the person she married 100% atleast she could have defended him infront of her veerji by saying dnt call my husband a murderer, or she could have supported baldev by saying yes i trust u instead me wishwas kr bhi leti to🤢
i can't believe ppl r still in support of this ruthless character

Although I agree with you 100% and dislike Veera greatly, please do remember that she is not a real person. She is not real with truly human feelings and consequently does not possess a capability of actually getting angry at her Verji. She does not have the courage nor the strength to actually state that she is against the person who raised her and firmly stands with Baldev.

At the same time, one must not forget that she belongs to the SP land of M3 (Mahan Mahila Mandal). The CVs are trying to portray her as mahan but are failing miserably since Baldev's acting is much more convincing than Ranvi.  (Just think for a moment if Ranvi was a much more stable person and in control of his family, he would be much more able to pull off the act of going against Baldev to save his sister's life.)

It is like the movie Daar in which they were trying to portray SRK as the villas but he ended up looking better than the hero. Nobody really cared about the hero in the movie and everybody thought SRK was th best. (Although the situation is not exactly the same, but I am just talking in terms of presentation of the role and the acting talent. I really do not have anything against the actor playing Ranvi. I just think his acting falls flat sometimes, and his character has been butchered so many times that he comes off as being gullible, foolish, and sometimes arogant for no reason.)

I'm sure that the CVs must be saying "socha tha kya, kya ho gaya".