Sasural Simar Ka

what'l happen if aman flirts roli

Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
After long time finally rosid story taking space..sid is enjoying fake roli company ..if aman flirts real roli(jealousy track) ,will he realize his feeling toward roli

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well I hope he flirts with roli but I dont think he will I mean we haven't seen much of him recently. I guess his track is over and well he did entered sid room once he might have seen roli picture. So he might not want to flirt with her but I want aman to flirt with roli when sid starts to feel confused. For once I want to see sid jealous 😳. I hope we get to see lots of romantic scenes between rosid again. Rosid rocks ❤️
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anaya_

After long time finally rosid story taking space..sid is enjoying fake roli company ..if aman flirts real roli(jealousy track) ,will he realize his feeling toward roli

no... he is cute but not handsome some rough tough guy and handsome too😉 Edited by sheetal1979 - 9 years ago
Anaya_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: savkatika

Well I hope he flirts with roli but I dont think he will I mean we haven't seen much of him recently. I guess his track is over and well he did entered sid room once he might have seen roli picture. So he might not want to flirt with her but I want aman to flirt with roli when sid starts to feel confused. For once I want to see sid jealous 😳. I hope we get to see lots of romantic scenes between rosid again. Rosid rocks ❤️

in tonight epi aman was there
Anaya_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sheetal1979

no... he is cute but not handsome some rough tough guy and handsome too😉

what say about veeru ?he was possessive for roli ..smart ,handsome too
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anaya_

what say about veeru ?he was possessive for roli ..smart ,handsome too

no he looks gunda type someone like saheer (arjun of mahabharat star plus)
justloverosid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: savkatika

Both amar and his side kicks are there in the segment when shruti enters so amar will be there and yes if sid is happy with his fake roli why not   have amar flirting with Shruti(roli) and making sid jealous😉
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh ok I thought his track was for only till simar gets bailed or something. So aman is there when shruti enters that is interesting. Lets see wht happens I dont believe the cvcs they are always readily to show sid with naagins first naina and now sara. I mean rosid are perfect together and I just love love them together but I wouldnt mind if someone tries to flirt with roli. I really want to see sid get jealous even when veeu track was there we didnt see any jealous track because sid was out of town at that time. Lets see wht happens now we just have to wait and watch wether the cvcs will be sweet enough to show us jealous sid 😳
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wohooow thaaat sounds goood..
amirtha_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if its happen it will be really gud to watch sid jealously