Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableAnusha thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
How come Anandi had no story for a better part of 2013 ? All story revolved around her It was her maika vs sasural In Jagya's story she was unnecessarily shoved down From bringing Mannu  with newly added FB to forced in choosing bride for him , to crying buckets in maika vs sasural and in the end walking away with all credit next to devi maa and kanha ji ?Till date colors give her wrong credit she is the one who helped in JaGan union when  she did nothing Well Anandi was no less shoved in Jagya's story than Sa

Coming to Jagya Cvs ruined his character enough to uplift Anandi so what if they gave him something now ?i think we should stop comparing characters and what they got and what not Jagya's  character for years was damaged Finally when they gave him something they never let his story be his Kept forcing Anandi and her sasural one way the other Ganga cannot make tea better than Anandi such nonsense Thankfully they setteled him thats a relief for me  I am truly unhappy they are killing Shiv even though neither Shiv is my fav or AnSh my fav couple i don't know why they did this but then crushing viewers hope is nothing new for them

[/QUOTE]bang on 👏
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

How come Anandi had no story for a better part of 2013 ? All story revolved around her It was her maika vs sasural In Jagya's story she was unnecessarily shoved down From bringing Mannu  with newly added FB to forced in choosing bride for him , to crying buckets in maika vs sasural and in the end walking away with all credit next to devi maa and kanha ji ?Till date colors give her wrong credit she is the one who helped in JaGan union when  she did nothing Well Anandi was no less shoved in Jagya's story than Sa

Coming to Jagya Cvs ruined his character enough to uplift Anandi so what if they gave him something now ?i think we should stop comparing characters and what they got and what not Jagya's  character for years was damaged Finally when they gave him something they never let his story be his Kept forcing Anandi and her sasural one way the other Ganga cannot make tea better than Anandi such nonsense Thankfully they setteled him thats a relief for me  I am truly unhappy they are killing Shiv even though neither Shiv is my fav or AnSh my fav couple i don't know why they did this but then crushing viewers hope is nothing new for them

Balak Var always cursed and abused whenever he tries to marry  He should marry keeping Anandi's happiness his top priority  First time when married with Gauri cursed , abused , slapped , disowned because turned him into he troubled Anandi God knows what cvs were trying to prove by butchering his character I till date did not understand their drama but  Chalo digested i thought with Ganga he will have a blessed wedding No one will curse abuse bash him again but  same Anandi's booohoo added in it Tune Anandi ka maika chudwa diya 🤪Anandi was never innocent in all SaJa drama Yet he was abused by his family

Well Anandi did not have her own story back in 2013 because she was forced in Jagya's part  Even when actress was changed  Jagya's story was left to turned bloopery to give her grand entry
Cvs tried to make amends for doing injustice with Jagya 's character  by happily settling him now BIG MIRACLE

Yes they settled him with Ganga happily ever after but they made him no less suffer

Coming to present i don't know why they are killing Shiv Probably because they have no story left for Anandi thats why
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Jagya is happily settled in life now so thats what is he got too much and poor Anandi did not ?Jagya's character was years cursed , abused , bashed for Anandi ji Wasn't he victim of child marriage At that time why the same people did not say Balak Var did not deserve this How come it was only wrong to Anandi to have bal vivah not to Jagya and as much i know Jagya is never ever shown a heartless person to hurt anyone deliberately?

How come only Sa ruined his story The maika vs sasural drama was for Sa or Anandi ji She never saw Mannu how come she brought him? Sa's angle was only created so Anandi can get drama from JaGan story  In Jagya's story Ratan and Gauri could create enough drama Sa was never needed for drama in his story ?? To make  sasural vs maika drama for  Anandi Ganga a victim wasn't given a decent wedding either but tujhe haye lage gI  For what sin i wonder ?

Yes they have settled him
professionally and personally but after ruining him for years and they never gave his story his deserved scope that they promised No wonder they had to do third replacement in Ganga JaGan were only used to make stories for every tom dick and harry who are forced in their story through blunders

Regarding AnSh they had a detailed story Everything covered in grand detail This  presently  unexpected twist and tragic turn in their story but i am quite sure they will do something so Jagya can come under tension too  They can never see him happy for longer no wonder Shanky himself says i have been more tensed than smiled  less in BV Thats so true
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rohini55

I'm not going to watch her crying buckets while DB harasses her.

Earlier there was relief from the torture in the form of Shiv. He was principled like her and yet was capable of giving it  back to those who deserved it -- such as DB.

If her character trait continues, she will suffer silently; even yesterday she saved DB after catching her red-handed. Without Shiv, she will be completely vulnerable to exploitation.

I for one am not going watch her shed tears.

Good luck to those who like being tortured.

Bang on post  Rohini. 
I feel that despite having 2 families, without Shiv, Anandi will be left all alone. Shiv was capable of protecting her and her honour from the likes of DB. But Anandi never was. Her character trait is all about suffering silently. And post Shiv, she will be completely exploited.

After Shiv, I am also wondering about Anandi's financial status. She doesn't earn much through Bhaili. Not sure what is her share in KB property as it is yet to be decided, whether Shiv would have inherited after Anoop or Alok. 

Anoop is already petty minded, and thanks to DB, Anoop will have all the reasons to hate Anandi.

Alok will not be able to intervene, as she is no longer his DIL

Daddu is too soft to say anything to anyone. 

And Anandi will be left with 2 toddlers plus an adopted son (who is not being liked by some in the house), to fend for herself, plus her pain of losing Shiv and the devastation. 

By taking Shiv away, show has given two regressive messages:

- No matter how good and intelligent Anandi may be, she is meant to suffer
- Girls like Anandi are way too unlucky to live a fulfilling life. That's why her first marriage turned into a divorce and second into widowhood. Zaroor usme hi koi 'kami' hogi

I will not be seeing the show either.
Edited by Missesha - 9 years ago
tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Esha - Coming to Anandi's financial status, am sure Shiv would have hefty life insurance / pension policies and Anandi might be offered a Govt job as well.
Why do you think Shekhars would be unfair to her?
Financially she and kids will be well taken care off by her husband. And She has her Bhaili anyways for survival. She who is providing for other women can take care of herself as well.
Missesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: tellygeek

Esha - Coming to Anandi's financial status, am sure Shiv would have hefty life insurance / pension policies and Anandi might be offered a Govt job as well.
Why do you think Shekhars would be unfair to her?
Financially she and kids will be well taken care off by her husband. And She has her Bhaili anyways for survival. She who is providing for other women can take care of herself as well.

Vijaya, going by how KB is broken into pieces currently, I am worried for her financial status. 

I was never worried for A's finance when J left, coz I trusted Bhairon too very well. Similarly when Basant died, I knew J& DSa would take care of Gehna and kids extremely well even if she had stayed as widow. These people at BH would have not just provided finances to their respective DILs but would have provided finances with respect.

If Shiv dies before exposing DB, then DB is here to stay forever and DB is so capable of spoiling Anoop's mind, that Anoop may put strong restrictions on Anandi's expenditure (even if it is Shiv's money). Anoop is highly money-minded. And there is no one to oppose him. Anandi is too soft to demand for her rights. Alok cannot intervene due to his rights over Anandi and Daddu is already living on his pension plus his son's incomes (Alok and Shiv's, to which Anoop has also joined now) so his voice in Anandi's favour will be ignored. 

Also Anoop has already taken his share of property and has now started to make losses, so if his business is ruined eventually, he might want to feast on what Shiv has left behind. Anandi being Anandi will not demand her rights and may give into Anoop's demands. 

Bhaili is a not for profit organisation. Since Anandi's intention was social work, and not profit making, I doubt if she will make enough from it to maintain her current life-style and provide her kids the required.

Anoop and DB have nearly taunted Anandi for bringing Khajan home, and allowing him to feast on their expenses. But since Shiv is the provider, they can't dare to go beyond a point. Post Shiv, won't the same people (Anoop & DB), make Anandi's life hell? They will surely humiliate her, even regarding expenses.

But yes, if DB is exposed, then the scenario will change. Who will expose her though, is the question?

Edited by Missesha - 9 years ago
Aashima. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Beautiful-soul @jermey @Hina that post was not intended to hurt or provoke any of you...so apology if it had done so.

What i meant to say was finally after all the sufferings he has got for his right & wrong and repenting for his wrong deeds , he is now happy with his life-wife-kids-career and neither i am complaining nor i have any issues with that. He got his soul-mate in Ganga & now is content with his life...I am Glad and hope it remains that way until the show ends.

Now if you see Anandi, a girl who was good enough with people with & around her, since childhood ...what she has got for all her goodness.??

at the age of 8 ...She became a child bride burdened with all the household responsibilities and then was not allowed to study that too when her major aspiration was to educate herself & become a teacher.

at the age of 18...When she wanted to start a new life with her husband ...she needed to get seperated from her husband owing to his higher studies..only to get cheated later.

by the age of 23-24-25...She was very well aware that her husband doesnt love her & wants to get rid of her.and there he abondoned her for someone else and she has to live with a heartbreak plus the "Chodi huyi auraat" tag without even her fault.

by 26-27, She became a divorcee, lost her mother, while she made a mark for herself in the social sphere  due to the setback she got in her personal life.

& now by 29...when she was expected to get all good things with Shiv & their Kids, She has to bear loss of her husband during her pregnancy...she is going to be a widow with two/three kids to raise...with/without family support. And now also the writers will make her to reach new heights in her social surroundings as now also she is going to get a major setback in life. and her husband is going to die in his early 30s.

Now the question is... if atlast others can have all good things in life & "lived happily ever after" when life gave them a second chance...Why Cant be the case same with Anandi when she is given the 2nd chance?? Why She always had to loose something in order to achive the other?? Why She Cannot have it all??

Missesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aashima.

@Beautiful-soul @jermey @Hina that post was not intended to hurt or provoke any of you...so apology if it had done so.

What i meant to say was finally after all the sufferings he has got for his right & wrong and repenting for his wrong deeds , he is now happy with his life-wife-kids-career and neither i am complaining nor i have any issues with that. He got his soul-mate in Ganga & now is content with his life...I am Glad and hope it remains that way until the show ends.

Now if you see Anandi, a girl who was good enough with people with & around her, since childhood ...what she has got for all her goodness.??

at the age of 8 ...She became a child bride burdened with all the household responsibilities and then was not allowed to study that too when her major aspiration was to educate herself & become a teacher.

at the age of 18...When she wanted to start a new life with her husband ...she needed to get seperated from her husband owing to his higher studies..only to get cheated later.

by the age of 23-24-25...She was very well aware that her husband doesnt love her & wants to get rid of her.and there he abondoned her for someone else and she has to live with a heartbreak plus the "Chodi huyi auraat" tag without even her fault.

by 26-27, She became a divorcee, lost her mother, while she made a mark for herself in the social sphere  due to the setback she got in her personal life.

& now by 29...when she was expected to get all good things with Shiv & their Kids, She has to bear loss of her husband during her pregnancy...she is going to be a widow with two/three kids to raise...with/without family support. And now also the writers will make her to reach new heights in her social surroundings as now also she is going to get a major setback in life. and her husband is going to die in his early 30s.

Now the question is... if atlast others can have all good things in life & "lived happily ever after" when life gave them a second chance...Why Cant be the case same with Anandi when she is given the 2nd chance?? Why She always had to loose something in order to achive the other?? Why She Cannot have it all??

So aptly put. Sugna, Ganga, Jagya, Saanchi and so many others got a second chance in life and they are all living a life of 'happily ever-after' 
Anandi has been bearing losses and sufferings, largely for no fault of hers, and then one day life gave her a second chance too in the name of SRS...  only to push her into further set-back. Her happiness is so short-lived and sorrows are forever, again for no fault of hers. 

After all, Anandi is a fictional character, why can't they end her life on a happy note too.
rohini55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Esha, I agree with you

There are setting us up for prolonged torture by having Anandi face torture. 

Anoop and DB both dislike Anandi and they will blame her for Shiv's death. DB is certain to say she is manhoos because she had a divorce and now she is a widow.

Alok and Ira cannot intervene anymore as Anandi is not their daughter-in-law, Minoo has long ceased to speak up.

I'm not sure Daddu is strong enough to go against his son and sister.

But the twins will be Anoop's grandchildren, so I don't know if he will abandon them. If he does not abandon them, it  will be worse for Anandi as Anoop will control her and her kids.

The whole thing is sick-making. People say these things happen in real life. But BV is hardly realistic in other respects. Which  widow in a village remarries in two months as Gehna has done?

I agree with you on the horrible, dark message. A woman like Anandi ought not to experience happiness in her life. Suffering is her fate.

BV has negated every single thing they showed through Shiv's arrival in A's life. The ringing of the temple bells when he entered, the prophecy that they will always be together, the disclosure of the pregnancy before the deity. They were going to be the iconic couple, the chosen one. 

Yet, even before their second wedding anniversary, this happens.

What is the meaning of all this, if all Anandi was destined for was, more suffering. She was better off not marrying Shiv if  the end result of that was going to be this kind of trauma.

As I said in a previous post, Shiv brought lightness into the serial. He was idealistic and principled but he was also loads of fun. He was endearingly naughty which made Ansh's scenes so watchable. Shiv revived the child-like qualities that Anandi had but lost post Jagya.

Without Shiv, Anandi will be unwatchably uni-dimensional. 

We had long enough phase of Anandi in tears. Don't want a repeat.

I don't think I can bring myself to watch the coming darkness , 
Aashima. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Missesha

So aptly put. Sugna, Ganga, Jagya, Saanchi and so many others got a second chance in life and they are all living a life of 'happily ever-after' 

Anandi has been bearing losses and sufferings, largely for no fault of hers, and then one day life gave her a second chance too in the name of SRS...  only to push her into further set-back. Her happiness is so short-lived and sorrows are forever, again for no fault of hers. 

After all, Anandi is a fictional character, why can't they end her life on a happy note too.

@bold that is what is hurting more.
She is just a fictional character...A puppet of CVs, they have the power & are very well capable of giving her life a wishful, expected & desirable shape & ending.
I dont think anybody would have felt this much hurt even if they would have opted for a generation leap by doing away with the current characters and continuing with new or existing faces but as different characters.
But instead they are bringing more trauma for her in a period when she needs utmost love & care.

Anyways enough of my ranting. As said previously i have no courage to watch a shattered Anandi one again ...so will skip all episodes till their 5 year leap. Just Dont want a non-redeemed DB around her , after shiv's death...or post leap.
Will resume after their 1833rd episode...Only to see that after subjecting her to all these things...whether Makers are fulfilling their job to show a careerwise successful Anandi  or they will still not fulfilling their own statements.