Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

vivek dahiya new year gift lol

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Newcomer Vivek Dahiya has hit it hard as an actor, by portraying the evil and conniving Rajveer to the T' in Beyond Dreams Entertainment's popular show on Star Plus, Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Veera. 

The actor has always been taunted by fans for being the kabab main haddi' in the Baldev-Veera love story, but the recent tweets that he received after his character killed the popular character of Nihaal Singh (Kapil Nirmal) have been simply out of the world. 

And we stress on these particular messages, because Vivek got them as soon as the New Year began. Well, though the messages can make even the happiest person get into a depressed state of affairs, Vivek took them in the stride and posted them on social networking sites, describing it as a great way to start the New Year... 

Here is a screen shot of the stinker' of a message coming from a fan for Vivek (above). 

We managed to talk to Vivek on this, and trust us, the actor is simply enjoying being in the limelight, even if it is for the wrong reasons. 

"Yes, very true, I was dumbfounded to get this message as soon as the New Year began. But it is fair enough, as I have been getting hate messages for a while now. There is a lot of angst and anger within the audience for my character. And I happened to join Twitter at a time when people were really angry. Well, there are a certain section of people who really understand the difference between acting and reality, and they do appreciate my acting prowess. But there is a big audience out there, who are not able to see the difference. And whichever networking site they found me on, they sent out really awkward hate messages. I happened to share a few of them with my Producer Mamta mam (Patnaik) and it was really funny. And this one, which I received after Rajveer killed Nihaal, was hilarious to the core."

So how do you take these hate messages in your stride? "See, I never ever thought that I would start my acting career with a negative role. However, when the franchise Beyond Dreams offered me this role, I consulted my parents and close ones before I took my decision. Well, this was never my dream role, but many told me that if I could pull this character well in my debut project, I have a great scope ahead as an actor. And this made me take up the challenge. I am happy today to have taken up the role, as I have got to play around with a huge spectrum. I must say that after playing Rajveer for three months now, the character has become embedded deep inside me. I tend to think about how Rajveer would react to the situations I usually see before me in real life. Overall, I am enjoying this role."

Have you ever tried to reply to these messages? "No, I have never replied in particular. But I always use relevant status messages wherein I tell all that there is no better feeling than being criticized for the antagonistic role that I play, and this is the best compliment I can get. I now look forward to reading my twitter messages, as they motivate the actor in me to do better."

Vivek, hats off to you for handling the situation so well!!         

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😳 want to leave this planet asap
dimaagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well Mr Dahiya, it wld have been better had you taken the criticism with a pinch of salt & instead concentrated on improving ur acting skills rather than spending so much time on showing to the world how "mature" you are.
Your work wld have spoken for itself 😳
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Khotteya

Well Mr Dahiya, it wld have been better had you taken the criticism with a pinch of salt & instead concentrated on improving ur acting skills rather than spending so much time on showing to the world how "mature" you are.
Your work wld have spoken for itself 😳

He thinks he is perfect in acting why should he improve😊
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He still think ki criticism sab character kki wajah se mil raha hai jaago mohan pyare jaago πŸ˜³
wowmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Uncleji plse accept  this       3d smileys           πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Edited by wowmoon - 9 years ago
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

"some fans don't know the difference between actor and character" πŸ˜³
Hello mister, first u learn to differentiate!! People hate your acting more than your character!! πŸ˜΅
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
mr. vivek  dahiya try to learn some acting before blame it on the character. and apko galat femi hogaya hai criticism ka matlab criticism hi hota hai compliment nahi.   
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all i want to knw which source this article came from? And Mr. Vivek Dahiya i want to suggest u one thing 'zindagi mein aap koi bhi janwar pal lo par galatfehmi na palo'. The character inspector rajveer is surely a great one(ppl m talking abt character) and ya it has very very very high scope in it to perform,anybody will be glad to get such a negative character,as it opens all layers of it and ppl enjoy it. But u made such a terrific character such a lame thing. Ppl r nt hating rajveer bt hating the amazing acting skills. Har bar ek he expression,neck tilting is nt called as acting. First learn to differentiate betn criticism and compliments. By seeing only it gave a huge migrain to anyone.
FairyHM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg🀣 who are those people who appreciated his acting πŸ€£