Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Raman should react to Ishita's unreasonable demands about Adi

preiti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ishita's Mahaanta has reached its most illogical and unreasonable heights.Its high time that Raman should react to Ishita's unreasonable demands about Adi ke liye and deal this more smartly and maturedly. He should give her some brains and make her understand that this is not the way to deal with Adi's problems. As this would only create more confusion and havoc in their life's. Adi is a grown up and he should be made to understand the truth about the relations around him and then give him time and support to accept these.Adi is very much influenced and manipulated by Shagun that he doesn't use his brain to anyalyse the situations around him..he is thinking like shagun, acting like shagun and talking like shagun..He is such a vulnerable kid..He should be dealed more maturedly and NOT by just giving in to his insecurities. 
Ishita being the woman she is would never try to make Shgaun bad infront of Adi..which makes sense for her character..BUT
Raman and Ishita being smart people they could have shown to deal with Adi more uniquely and differently like planning and creating some scenarios infront of Adi which leads to him thinking and using his brains rather than just listening to his airhead mom..

OK, Ishita is confident that Raman loves her and will always support her..but she also knows Raman loves Adi a lot...by making Raman giving in for all her unreasonable demand s she is only making Raman helpless and not helping him in anyway..she is making it very difficult and hard for him to deal with the situation and people around him...Its high time Raman should get back to his RKB avtaar and put some brains into his JKR..

OK let's accept that whatever Ishita is doing is for Adi ke bhale ke liye..Adi will feel secured with both his parents Raman and Shagun being with him.. And he will eventually accept Ishita but as Ishita aunty only ..will this make him accept Ishita as Raman's wife...as Raman's love..as Ruhi's Ishima or his Ishima?? So what will Ishita do next..after Adi feels secured and happy with his family..he would obviously want his parents to be with him forever..will Ishita leave Raman and Ruhi for Shagun..will she live as the other woman in Raman's life? Will she remain a legal second wife leaving the illegal divorced first wife to her husband? Will she be a Meera/Radha of her Krishna?
If so..what is the whole point of her chasing Raman to life in the airport for thinking of leaving her, divorcing her or setting her with Mani??

Instead of showing this illogical crap it would be interesting to see..the so intelligent Bhalla family who claim to be Shagun ke Rag Rag she wakif hai..play their games..Having had enough of this drama it would be more interesting to see Raman to get back to his RKB mode knowing Shagun and her dirty games...It would be nice to see RKB though in front of his JKR gives in for all her stupid demands..behind the scenes he is actually working with Mihir(only to show Mihir getting over dumb Mikiha and back to routine and normal with his bhai) to expose airhead Shagun and her Naagin plans..which once for all opens up both Adi and Ishita's eyes and Brian...It would also be nice to see Romi, Mr.bhalla and Simmi playing their roles in Airhead exposure oblivious about Raman doing the same and thinking to..leaving Toshiji to cry over her Ghar ka Chirag..Ishita over Adi's insecurities and Raman to his helplessness...

Sorry for the long post..buts had to pen down my thoughts about this illogical track...
CVS please know this is not matured, not different and not unique...this is the same old dumb and mahaan people story who only are on audience nerves...

Ok wait..are the Cvs trying to Show Adi and Shagun's realization about Ishita's Mahaanta...if so is it really possible for airhead to be good once for all?  Or will she be used again when there needs a twist/ trp/ drama?? 

Also someone has mentioned in this forum that Rinki called Mihir bhai...if that is true..how can Rinki and Mihir be linked even for one sided love?? Instead Rinki and Mani's love story would be a new angle to explore...

Most of us are questioning the sudden disappearance of Mani, Sarika and Raina Singh...but looks like Cvs will bring them one by one track after track..one drama at a time which makes sense... Because too much of anything will be too bad and boring..Cvs are playing safe with one drama track at a time..to captivate the audience and keep them hooked..

Edited by preiti - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Now days Raman kumar ballah dancing ishita and apshagun tone unglay pe nacha le guari 
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I blame both Raman n Ishita for this mess. 
Agreed Ishita is acting all stupid n trying to overcome Adis fears by trying to show that Sharam love each other, but this all starts at the point when Raman n Ishita got Shagun home. 

Y cant he have a seperate place for Shagun to stay? Ishita is stupid, y cant he for once tell Ishita that I cant bear this woman in my house even for Adi? 

Here I believe both r wrong, as much as Ishita is wrong for taking care of Shagun n trying to help Adi for his insecurities so is Raman for bearing Shagun n agreeing to Ishita's stupid plans of making Adi happy. 
akdhalover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This post should definately be read by cvs and actors 
i want karan to read this and demand from cvs his rkb form back 
yes even i want bhallas in action and counter attacking shagun that would be real fun to watch! 
Superb post!👏
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Raman also should stop calling Ishitha -- a bevaloof 
madrasin, dimag  kharab hogaya  kya, mere palle me  padi, ise Jhelna pad rani hi mujhe, than lapetkar atheho , bak bak karne lage ho  etc. etc.
Is there any culture and courtesy in talking to a wife that too in high pitched voice?
Why is not any South Indians objecting this insulting of them?
nancysa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raman should obviously react...But Ishita is also doing all this for raman. bcoz she knows how much raman loves and missed adi...Raman also is to be blamed for being biased towards adi.
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Is Raman silent because of Ishita's love..that's a news to me...what a way to defend Raman's actions...
He is so much in love that he decided to celebrate anniversary with ex wife and even got kissed...all this is all for his wife not for his son... what a amazing husband. ...

Is he so upset with the fact that Shagun and Adi being at bhalla house...he is happy that his son is back and least bothered about his wife's rights. ...

Ishita is at fault too but Raman is equally at fault. .in fact he is a shewed person...he is firing bullets using Ishita's shoulder...
AroraTanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yyy

Is Raman silent because of Ishita's love..that's a news to me...what a way to defend Raman's actions...

He is so much in love that he decided to celebrate anniversary with ex wife and even got kissed...all this is all for his wife not for his son... what a amazing husband. ...

Is he so upset with the fact that Shagun and Adi being at bhalla house...he is happy that his son is back and least bothered about his wife's rights. ...

Ishita is at fault too but Raman is equally at fault. .in fact he is a shewed person...he is firing bullets using Ishita's shoulder...

You are getting it wrong all over again. You didn't watch the OLV, did you?

Edited by AroraTanya - 9 years ago
preiti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This post is.more about an opinion of how the track could have treated, how the integrity of the characters could have been maintained..how the smartness and brains of the leads could have been used..or rather how the characters could have reacted ...than who is right and who is wrong.. Edited by preiti - 9 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: AroraTanya

You are getting it wrong all over again. You didn't watch the OLV, did you?

This time I didn't...I read WU n decided not to waste my time on this crap video...let me know if I have missed any part here Raman opposes to Ishita's idea of celebrating. ...if so then it's my mistake I take back the words