3 EBP EPISODES THAT YOU REWATCH AGAIN AND AGAIN

crazian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hola ppl...Was thinking of ways to get rid of this boring sunday...So thought of making a post😛
Ok without any further adieu i present the top three epi's of ebp that i never get tired of watching...i know it is difficult to limit myself down to three episodes but want you ppl to share the rest😛hopefully😃

30 DECEMBER 2013

This was one of those epi's where we got to see our caring shlokie bearThe epi gave us a glimpse of shlok who almost thought he had lost his aastha..The way he carrried her to the temple all along the steps of the temple without stopping anywhere in middle and the way he panicked and asked the priest to give  the medicines to save her were watch worthy👏Fear of loosing aastha was so evident in his eyes...Then the pandit's words of them being united for all their seven births and him applying the medicine on aastha's feetwere simply awesome...

17 MARCH 2014

This is one of those epi's where i cried buckets along with aastha...It was the holi epi where aastha confesses her love for shlokie bear ebp inspite of knowing all his flawsAnd special mention to the dialogue's which were so beautifully and meaningfully written...The way she acted under the influence of alcohol and exposed all her inner feelings for shlokie was way too awesome👏My favourite dialogue's of the epi
1.MAIN JAANTHI HOON AAP MUJHSE UTNA PYAAR KABHI NAHIN KARENGAE JITNA MAIN AAPSE KARTI HOON
2.BALAE HI MAIN AAPKE SAATH AAPKI KHUSIYAAN NAHIN BANTUNGI LEKIN UN KHUSIYON KI WAJAH BANNA CHAHATHI HOON
(plsh forgive me for the errors coz i m not that expert in hindi)
And juz love the way she colours him fully but she herself remains pure in white...And not to forget their bedroom scene where she says her epic dialogue I WILL RISE IN LOVE😆

29 MARCH 2014

Whoa which true ebpian can forget this epi😛It was the epi where he saves her after that horse ride😳If i m not wrong it was the first time  in this epi that male version of saiyyan ve was played after aashlok marriage😳
The way he listens to her heart beat to know if she is alive or not and the way he hugs her after she utters his nameJuz cant get enough of these two..
And then again comes their never ending nhok jhok😆

Ok ppl these were  my top favourites and there are many more too😳
Plsh do share your favourites too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My fav
-1st SR scene..
-Whole sequence of NA truth coming out
-Shlok and Anjali patch up and Shlok Na facce off
khan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think i missed the 30th dec 2013 epi
crazian thumbnail

Originally posted by: k.taddy1234

My fav
-1st SR scene..
-Whole sequence of NA truth coming out
-Shlok and Anjali patch up and Shlok Na facce off

Thanks for sharing yours kusum😊Those were awesome too😛
crazian thumbnail

Originally posted by: khan_

i think i missed the 30th dec 2013 epi

Ohh that's sad..it was during their first jungle honeymoon dear😛
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I like shlok-anjali patch up
April 16 or 17th epi nt sure about date where astha told about aditi's intention but no one believes her and back in room ashlok argue
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Its difficult to choose but my fav ones are

21st Nov

Because it was the climatic episode , the sum total of everything which was hinted from start, it was totally ashlok centered and both avinash and shrenu seemed really lost in their characters, couldn't even separate them from shlok and aastha. It was best episode of this drama in my pov.

22nd Dec

It was again a sad episode but it was very raw one, here 2  couples were shown, interlinked yet separated. In one relation, there was nothing but hatred and everything wrong and in other one, there was something just beneath the surface,the raw feelings of desire, dominance, ego clashing with one feeling betrayed, feeling the pull to be near yet knowing it was wrong...like a nightmare you could not wake up from...too much detail was given in this episode that made one keep on pondering on it. and again it were the characters who were dominant over actors. and of course story focus was on them completely.

17th-18th March

The whole holi sequence was brilliant❤️

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

19 and 21 april i was watching those scenes this week 

Aashta and shlok feeding each other but shlok food was too spicy and aashta food was als not good but they eated it for each other 
aashta jumping on his bed to show him that her mehendi is dark that he loves her alot 😆

23rd april shlok confesses he loves her 
24rd april shlok cant see aashta  face he bring her to a pond en they see each other reflection 

17rd april bathroom scenee 
18 march holi scene 

19 may SR 

etc..😳
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 All three episodes - I watched again and again  - superb, HOLLY  one was 2nd best  emotional episodes  after sHLOK's kidnap  followed by broken heart Aastha wher I cried along with Aastha
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For me
The holi episode was just awesome...astha's confession and her dialouges...Uff I cries buckets !
And Avi expression in that entire scene was mindblowing !

The jungle track where slokh carries her saves her ...the entire jungle track...was superb

I love the GOa scene under the tree where astha talks to the moon...and the kolaphur track...

And also when slokh hugged astha after the horse scene...
The recent jungle track also I liked a lot...
And many more...

Shruthi nice post...keep them coming...

Edited by Dogan1 - 9 years ago