Qubool Hai

A SaHil Story : With Or Without You. *Part 2 - Page 11, updated 10/01* - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
sorry i didnt comment, i was not online from a long time. i read the first part, man the angst and like many hear i heard the junoon BG in my head 😆

res for 2nd part, 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahwash22

Awesome, My Lovely Prags!! 👍🏼

Such a great update. I totally loved the angst filled passion which Aahil was feeling. Oh God, that separation track killed me. 

Ugh... I want them back together. 

I loved the update. You totally had me glued to my laptop at the part where Aahil is going crazy by the pain. I'm so afraid to see the day when he's going to know the bitter truth. *Gulp* He's going to go crazy... 

Anyways, lovely update. I loved how you had Rehaan tell him the truth. Wish that could happen on the show. Oh well, great update, honey ❤️

Thank you so much my maniac! <3

Yeah I am dreading that moment too when he would actually be facing the harshest truth of his life sigh! I am all for it want it to be a crackling one!

Thank you so much, My Word was not opening from last 2 days and I am stuck with the next update ugh! 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Great conclusion. Aahil finally knows the truth. Also, your story dosen't have a CHIDIYA in it! Thank god. How I hate this polygamy track man! 

Either ways, your version has humble pie written in it for Aahil and also Seher! AHER suffering all the way! 

Yes that Sanam 2.0 man! Gets on my nerves ugh! 

Yep! They BOTH have to suffer in this story! My Word is doing some shit and its not opening, I am stuck! Its better from today though! Thanks Mandy! 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: Riya.S.007

sorry i didnt comment, i was not online from a long time. i read the first part, man the angst and like many hear i heard the junoon BG in my head 😆

res for 2nd part, 

Thank you so much Ria! Its okay, no issues. Glad you commented! And great that you heard THAT BG too! 😆

Thank you so much again! :)
riaa234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plzzz update soonish!!!
tired of d show
only fanfictions r goin good

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
I am so sorry everyone! Damn its been a week late now! But I was SO BUSY last week! Gah! I had five Moot Courts this week, and I had to submit all the drafting of appeals and shit about that last weekend only! Ugh I was so tired of typing and typing AND typing...
That I din't have the urge even to look at the story file!

I am sorry again for this delay! I am deffo going to be updating in 1-2 days! :)
Edited by Prags_Sociopath - 9 years ago
riaa234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey wen u updatin?
update asap