Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for shairing, this is awesome. Vishal is amazing and poor Baldev 😭
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: balveera

here u go  http://vidpk.com/111699/Veera-03-Jan-2015/ 

thank u sooo much🤗
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Vishal is a star ⭐️
He was fabulous 👏
Couldn't watch the shirtless part 😭 waiting for Monday. 
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He was brilliant in the epi, the way he changed from a hurt destroyed person to a revenge taking warrior. He was just awesome don't have worda to praise him
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I couldn't take eyes off Vishal..what a brilliant acting👏👏 i would say he is not acting ,but living that character😳 he is definitely the showstealer and i'm watching the show just because of him.can't believe that he is just 22!! proud to be his fan!😳

the best part i liked in the epi was the way he was walking around veera and all of those dialogues, damn scary! hats off vishal👏
kalyaninbt. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I m also big proud fan of vishal
...Jammy... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vishal's performance is beyond anything words can convey 👏 I know I'm not supposed to be surprised by his awesomeness coz he has always been excellent in his portrayal of Baldev right from the beginning!But, this guy never fails to impress me each time!He has taken perfection to yet another level 👏 Can't wait to watch the full epi on tv 
...Jammy... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How effortlessly he enacted Baldev's varied emotions in a matter of seconds!Vishal is a star ⭐️ He would have swept away all the awards had he been the face of the show!
He has set the benchmarks high for others in the show 😆 Not that anyone could match upto him 😆
Love you Vishal ❤️🤗 ❤️

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 Vishal wanted to do a role of psycho na😆 mash sb kuch baldev k character me hi daal denge. Though baldev is not a psycho completely but he is traumatized so close enough 
P.S dahiya baboo ab tera kya hoga🤣
vinu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ab jab mera gussewalan Ballu waapas aa gaya hain toh RV ki toh khair nahin, Ballu has already warned him while coming out of the PS 😆