Ye Hai Mohabbatein

TS - You Belong To Me || last part on page 19 - Page 7

aaminah123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AraBearxx

The first ever fiction or part of it dedicated to me. I feel accomplished. Yaaay. 

"She seemed surreal. The smile on her face had always made his heart skip a beat. The pout, made his face break into a smile. The gleam in her eyes made them special all the more, the love lurking in her eyes which now belonged to some one else."

This DID IT for me. You know I crave Subbu. Seeing him burn in rage feels so good. So f**king good. Just like sex. But then I haven't done so, we'll let's not go there. 

But this? This is heaven. Perfection. Good. Epitome. Bas. This is ecstacy. Just heaven. 

If only Subbu was long. If only. But then, I'm not complaining. I know I did. And I read it again. This time word by word. And I loved it. 

Your beauty lies in how you keep it short and yet manage to get everything important in. 

Heart Beat : 107 bpm 

I calculated. I told you. This comment needs to extended. But my heart is beating and it f**king hurts. Okay. Okay? +imagine the TFIOS  clouds+

Listen to Matlabi while you read this. f**king amazing.  Okay. Imma stop cursing before you decide to wash my mouth clean with soap. Bas.  

Heaaaveeennn. 

P. S. I love to see Subbu burn. That's my motive in life.  If only I had time to have a Meherbaan update. Remind me to put in a Subbu-Nandini chapter. I shouldn't be discussing that here. But you made me love Subbu more. The burn. The f**king burn. The diss. Raman. Why so awesome, yo? Great. Now you have me all hyper. Amna. Why? WHY!!!!!!!! 

The highlighted part - that's the one I said reminded me of meherbaan. 
And now I want my share of an update of your fiction. Urgh. Your exam schedule sounds like forever. 

Aww.. The smiles your comments give me. Thank you!!

Matlabi by? Let me Google it. I havent heard it.

I love this hyper you on my thread and don't think twice before spamming my my thread (as of now😉 )

P. S I'm glad I could make you see subbu toss and turn in his own ashes. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aaminah123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Srishty-

What?!! I missed your new story?

*Shorry*

Better late that never ðŸ˜ƒ
aaminah123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: agneeputra

wow nice idea to continue with the story... grt and pls continue and pm me when u update...nice romance between ishra

Thank you!
aaminah123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: malar3

Nice work..good that I continue..oh I always love to read stories wer Subbu is there and witnesses that ishita is moved on and happily too..the first part was superb and the dining table scene was very cute..Raman telling his two precious gals was aww..can't wait to read more..

Aww thank you for dropping in your comments :)
I'm glad you liked it! 
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: aaminah123

The highlighted part - that's the one I said reminded me of meherbaan. 
And now I want my share of an update of your fiction. Urgh. Your exam schedule sounds like forever. 

Aww.. The smiles your comments give me. Thank you!!

Matlabi by? Let me Google it. I havent heard it.

I love this hyper you on my thread and don't think twice before spamming my my thread (as of now😉 )

P. S I'm glad I could make you see subbu toss and turn in his own ashes. 

We've got magic. Bas. I prayed for a reply and I refresh a second later and you reply. 

My heart goes dhak dhak again. Woman. ðŸ˜²

Seriously. Imma be nice and not mention Meherbaan here. And even if I do I shall backspace it.  

All of us can discuss Subbu though. And ways to make him burn. *evil grin*

Matlabi from Roy. There's an ishra vm on it. Shall encode if I'm cool enough to find it. Don't have hopes. 

Tell me about it. *bursts into tears* I'm answering. And I am yet to prepare for them and they start on Wednesday. So f**ked.  

I'm hyper everywhere. With You. Especially today. God. I feel terrible. But then I don't.  

P. S. The pleasure. The pleasure.  
aaminah123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rutu83

Only if you don't make it a three shot
You can't end it there!

I won't. Let me see how to take it forward :)
aaminah123 thumbnail

Roy. I loved the promo and ranbir looks too good, also I'm in love with JF fashion sense. I think I have heard it and I liked it.

Subbu. I'm in for ideas. Please. Share. 

Besides I don't have any such idea regarding the next update.

aaminah123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: N.R.Rona

Nice one..do continue soon plsss..

Thanks!
aaminah123 thumbnail

Thank you!
aaminah123 thumbnail

Rita. We shall bug (read: politely ask) for an extension. Please? 

It did end abruptly. I even texted her asking her if it was it? It does make sense. If you read it over times. But you need Subbu and a diss. But actions speak louder than words and I don't even know what I'm on about. My heartstrings. Hate you, Amna. 

*kiss*

#youknowiloveyou

And I give in because you guys are awesome :)

But I love you J.