Rangrasiya

Fashion Trendsetters in Television : Sanaya as Paro - Page 3

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: la126

What is USP bhai??? πŸ˜•
And I loved ur caps...awww never seen before pic second one...I think that is a photoshoot one before rr started... gorgeous Irani... ❀️ Ashish also looking handsome with long hair...

Just now saw Hindu article post...it was in Hindu??? πŸ‘πŸΌ
Awww Khushi was sooo popular...everywhere I literally mean it...bachein log bhi jaante he KKGSR ko...but I didn't know about this article...
Thanks for sharing it here bhai... πŸ˜ƒ

USP is unique selling point - a unique characteristic that makes someone or something stand out from others πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sanaya - everything of hers is her USP - especially her awesome personality - then her gorgeous looks, then her amazing acting skills

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: la126

What is USP bhai??? πŸ˜•
And I loved ur caps...awww never seen before pic second one...I think that is a photoshoot one before rr started... gorgeous Irani... ❀️ Ashish also looking handsome with long hair...

Just now saw Hindu article post...it was in Hindu??? πŸ‘πŸΌ
Awww Khushi was sooo popular...everywhere I literally mean it...bachein log bhi jaante he KKGSR ko...but I didn't know about this article...
Thanks for sharing it here bhai... πŸ˜ƒ

USP means, "Unique Selling Point" of particular character.

Yaa,those caps taken from RR pilot episodes. They were looking really impressive in this scene.

Obviously Khushi was so popular between kids even,after IPKKND they still call her, Khushi. πŸ˜† 'The Hindu' article was nice compliment for her style statement.
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tvbuf

USP is unique selling point - a unique characteristic that makes someone or something stand out from others πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sanaya - everything of hers is her USP - especially her awesome personality - then her gorgeous looks, then her amazing acting skills

Bold : Absolutely right !! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sanaya is a Fashionista when it comes to offscreen. The fact is she is the type of girl who can carry any attire with grace. Fashion is basically something that comes from within you.

RR gave her some amazing costumes as compared to her previous show. 
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fimiramak

TFS!

Sanaya looked amazing as Paro but she looks always amazing.
I have probably ever seen such a beautiful and talented actress with sympathetic nature.
Her inner beauty is as beauatiful as her external.
I miss her on my screen.

TV is so useless things in home, these days. Nothing is watchable in Hindi Entertainment package. Desperately waiting for her come back in our daily routine. 😳
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks Joe dear. 

Sanaya rocked the "ghaghra"  look as she wore many being Paro !!!
I love each and every one of hers in RR. They made her look so so beautiful and feminine . 
I think she looked extra beautiful in RR, in so many scenes, she used to be glowing !!!! I totally loved anything about her in RR as Paro. 
Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Joseph_A

She always set a trend through her simple yet beautiful outfit. Do you remember 'Khushi ka Top' craze during 'IPKKND'. (Whatever, we always criticized Khushi outfit πŸ˜†). Glad that we covered that 'The Hindu' article post too... 😳

Yes, I remember this post. These were still the better of the lot. πŸ˜›  As Paro, she had some real good costumes. She carried off the traditional wear with perfection. At immense ease wearing those costumes, her jewellery also complimented the ghagra-choli perfectly.
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Yes, I remember this post. These were still the better of the lot. πŸ˜›  As Paro, she had some real good costumes. She carried off the traditional wear with perfection. At immense ease wearing those costumes, her jewellery also complimented the ghagra-choli perfectly.

Ok... ok... I am not very aware wid girls fashion trend 🀣 so,no idea abt matching jewelery n all color combinationπŸ˜† but,she looked gorgeous as Paro. 😊 By the way,did you check Price Tag of Khushi's suit...?? My 1st reaction was...How can Khushi afford these kind of expensive suits n Saree?? πŸ˜• 

SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya looks fab, be it traditional or westerns. RR gave her an entirely traditional, village belle look. She carried off that look so well.
Naz_nisar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs :)activate javascript