BLAST FROM THE PAST- [EPI.No.65] - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Nimmo & Fahim Chacha fight.Nimmo says u should not interfere in our family matters as u r just servent of this house.JR sees all this & scolds Nimmo saying u cant talk to Fahim like this.Nimmo says u handle servents.JR asks sorry Fahim says he didnt feel bad & he will always b part of his family.Edited by Rohiniebian - 9 years ago
MJ gives water to tara to take medicine..tara says she has fever & if mj gives medicine it will not go below her throat.She asks what is the mystery he is hiding & says why is he seeing at her like this.Tara says i cant eat big tablets. (Tara bhi na kya punchline mara dawa ki shakal dekhi hai)Edited by Rohiniebian - 9 years ago
MJ breaks medicine for tara .He puts it in spoon for tara to take it and mixes it with water he says now drink first Tara doesnt give attention to MJ then Tara hold MJ's hand..and drinks the medicine..she says its bitter..mj asks her to drink the remaining
Nimmo tries to wake Adi who is sleeping till now being intoxicated.Nimmo says her love has spoiled Adi.Vasu consoles Nimmo saying no mother think wrong for her child.Vasu says to Nimmo to smile.
MJ throws Tara's cloth on bed to pack Tara's bag.Tara says I am not going anywhere with u.MJ says dont do tantrums like wife & what u said to me You said if I will come to take you then u will come with me now come with me.Tara's bag is packed.MJ helps her to get up.
Tara wears sandals and falls but mj cacthes her.Both leave & Mj takes her medicines & gives to tara.
Precap--- Adi and Nimmo have argument. Adi tells Nimmo he is khandaan ka waris and he can do what he wants & how will she know whn she is not frm that khandaan.Mj slaps Adi. for talking like this to Nimmo.
Originally posted by Rohiniebian

Nurse says to MJ to wait for doctor.Nurse takes Tara inside doctor's cabin.MJ wairmts outside & sees Tara's file nurse says its other patient file.MJ thinks abt his fight wid Tara where Tara said if u will come to take me then only I'll come.Nurse takes Tara comes out & starts leaving hospital till now MJ doesnt see her.Nurse says to MJ go inside atlast MJ sees Tara.

It was good to see Tara's full name on that file as "Mrs. Tara Mrityunjay Singh Shekhawat"!!!!!😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

MJ missed seeing the name on the file!!!!🤔 ðŸ¤”

He is thinking deeply about Tara!!!!  

Ab Tara kaise tumse dur rahe sakti hai MJ??😛 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜›

Finally MJ sees Tara who is ill!!!!😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

MJ asks nurse when did Tara come & what happened to her.Nurse says she got high fever.MJ gets Tara's mother call.AD says thanks for taking care of my daughter when she was ill & when u are there so there is no need to worry AD asks where is Tara.MJ says with doctor.AD cuts call.MJ thinks being surprised that Tara has lied to her mother that I took care of her why she did that.

MJ ko nurse se pata chala that his darling wife has fever!!!!😔 ðŸ˜” ðŸ˜”

He realized that Tara had lied to Aradhana that he has been taking care of her!!!!

MJ thinks the same thing about Tara that Yug had thought about MJ ke kis mitti ki bani hai yeh!!!!😛 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Adi is brought home. Fahim chacha scolds Nimmo when she asks what happened to Adi.Fahim chacha says yeh nasha toh utar jayega par aapne jo amiri or ayyaashi ka nasha chadya hai woh nahi jayega.

Fahim Chacha's words are harsh but true!!!!😳 ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³