Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

The reason of all of Baldev's miseries-->Ranvi

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
From his childhood Ranvi has been the reason of all miseries of poor Baldev, because of him Baldev never got the love and appreciation from his dad that he always deserved. He had a disastrous childhood and then Ranvi was the reason he lost his biggest dream to become the surpunch, the pind wasis praised Ranvi and baldev had to suffer here too, he was time and again compared with him and looked down upon.

Then Ranvi became the villain in his love story and Veera being veerji obsessed fought with him  neglected him took him for granted and then even doubted and broke up only because of her veerji🤢, as if this was not enough Ranvi called him a murderer and again the whole pind followed him blindly😡, even Balwant doesn't believe in his son completely and doubts him slightly, and now when Baldev thought that Veera believes in him completely she tells him "veerji kabhi galat nhi ho skte"

This is the end point for a person who has suffered alot, he has grown up listening to this but today when clearly Ranvi is wrong he has to listen to thi again from the only person he had hopes left, yes she does trust him and loves him and wouldn't have married him if she had the slightest of doubt but she said the words that would hurt him the most, that are like salt to his open wounds that are present ever since he understood things, Ranvi kabhi galat nahi ho skta, this is what his father told him, this is what the village ppl told him and this is what now his wife ,who married him claiming that she trusts him , tells him again, and this time saying this means if ranvi is right than u r accusing baldev of the crime, cause clearly both can't be right at the same time.

And for Baldev veera is his soul, he can bear any torture give from rajveer but cannot bear these words that he had to listen from the people he love all the time.

I hope the cvs show this well and do bring up Baldev's childhood to adulthood issues of being compared with ranvi and suffering due to people worshiping him, i hope the doctor tells veera that the mere name of Ranvi is injurious to Baldev's mind and that she has to do something that proves Baldev is far better than ranvi and people admit it. I hope veera helps him achieve his dreams now, helps him make his name and prove himself, she has done alot for her veerji its high time she does the same for her fragile mind husband

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Okay I am having moist eyes reading it! He has suffered so much yet stood like a fighter, but now all hell will break loose and his saturation point has come😒
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _Bidzie_

Okay I am having moist eyes reading it! He has suffered so much yet stood like a fighter, but now all hell will break loose and his saturation point has come😒

yes😭 he has suffered alot and still held himself strong, but this dialogue broke him up😭 
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
the only person that my heart cries for its ballu. poor guy went trough a lot ...bachpan se bohat kuch saaha hai...everyone always put him down in front of ranvi..even balwant had some kind of doubt about murder because his maahan daamad is the eyewitness .thought after fall in love with veera she would gave him the happiness that he deserve but she miserably failed due to her veerji jaap...veera telling baldev ''veeji kabhi galat nahi hai'' was the last nail on the coffin. baldev ne kabhi kuch nahi maanga he just wanted veera's trust .. now if only she can stop her veerji jaap for sake of her husband.  
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree. He's suffered a lot and right now he needs support from his family and friends and he needs his wife not another Ranvi supporter.
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't worry only veera has the capability to help baldev
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Baldev has been undergone through all these torture just becoz the reason that he loved veera more than his life..which is a truth that this stupid ranvi n veera who thinks her veerji is the bhagwan never ever understand ðŸ¤¢i really hope he doesn't forgive ranvi after murder truth is revealed ðŸ˜¡