anuradha.nandam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hai ... me Anuradha.nandam ,.  Here is my os Infatuation ,.. actually i wrote it to participate in os compition ,.. but unfortunately didnt win the compition ,.. but i realy loved this concept and wants to share it with u so i am posting it in daily threads ,.. those who ant can have a look and send ur commts  or likes ,.. thank.u.

INFATUATION        

In Delhi

A man in 30's having sharp features, straight nose sharp dark brown eyes and with perfect "M" shaped lips and a stubble that covered his half face is waiting impatiently before doctors consulting room. He is waiting for the dr.,who is in some surgery. he has to collect some reports and  discuss with dr. about his wife Meeras health. He is pacing in the corridor impatiently . 

There is some hustle bustle as the wardboys carrying a stretcher with a patient seems a lady screaming and rolling with pains,.. probably labour pains he assumed. 

The staff r asking about her details to fill the formalities, but she is not in a condition to cooperate with them as her pain grown more as delivery time nearing.

His heart sqweezed,.. she need an urgent medical attention and they r delaying,.. he want to shout on them with their bloody procedures,.. when the boy who blocked his veiw till now moved away giving him a clear veiw of her face.

His heart and breath both stopped at once seeing her ,.."GEET" he screamed seeing her and jumped to her in one feet reach her.'GEET" he shouted at her when she heard him . She turned to his side ,. a smile crept on her lips seeing him,.. she almost forget her pain seeing him. 

He leaned on her holding her hand,.. all shocked and astound by seeing her here.,. happy to see her ,.. sad to see her in this state ,.. glad that he is becoming a father,. anger that she left him without telling him ,. all mixed emotions made him numb

Nurse :-Sir ,.. inki condition bahut serious hai jaldi operation karna hoga,.. aap jaldi farmalities pura kardijiye,.. saying this she tried to push the stretcher to theatre,..but geet caught his hand not wanting to go leaving him ,..,..

Maan:- holding her hand,.. Nahi Geet ,.. mai kahi nahi jaunga ,. is baar mai thumhe kahi nahi jaanedunga mujhe chode ke,.. mai thumhe aur humare bachhe ko kuch nahi hone dunga

She smiled hearing  his claim on the baby,.. she kept the hand towards him till they took her to the theater.

Maan composed himself and filled the farmalities mentioning her as his wife and paid  the charges with his card.

The dr. came out and said ye kya hai Mr. Khurana ,.. kya aap nahi jaanthe ki ek pregnant woman ki kaise khayaal rakhthi hai?? maa aur bachhe dono ki haalat bahut serious hai ,.. i am sorry ,.. hum dono me kisi ek ko hi bacha sakthe,.. 

Maan shocked    horror took place on his face,.. kya hua dr. geet kaisi hai ? please dr. aap dono ko bachalijiye ,..

Dr:- Dekhiye Mr. khurana , hum bhagwaan thodi na hai ,..  ,.. humari haath me jitnahai hum sab karthe uper se bhagwaan ki marji ,..  he went inside 

Maan sunked on the floor all defeated ,. and helpless. His heart is crying for his Geet,. his love ,. his angel who once filled his life with love and disappeared ,. and now again appeared with a boon He closed his eyes remincing his past memories,...

Past ----About 1and half year ago-----

Maan Khurana,... Bombay ki mashoor ,jaanpehchan T.V.actor ,.. a great dancer,.. won number of  awaards and prizes in many dancing shows likeJDJ,..Naach baliye ,a very sincere and hard worker..a very handsome hunk ,.. ladkiyon ka heart throb,. manliness persanified ,.. married to his co actress,.. his lady love Meera after dating  4 yrs and now married fr. 4 yrs,.. a perfect couple both participate in every concent,.. Everything went happy till the news of ,.. Meera  cannot conceive and give birth to children as there is some pblm in conceiving. Maan didnt show it oblivous but Meera could not take it easily. Maans love didnt changed even after this,.. he never leave her side he is happy with wat they have,..  but this made Meera weak and  she often goes in depression which is damaging her health..

A new family recently shifted to the flat adjesent to their apartment,... The family head is Mohinder Handa ,. an university professor and his wife Rano handa ,.. a bold and sophisticated woman,.. and their only daughter Geet Handa,.of age 22 complited her grds and now doing her reaserch work in Delhi university ,.. lives in hostel. Rano made friendship with Meera knowing that they r actors as she fascinates them,.. she instantly clicked to the family helping especially when Meera fells ill repeatedly.

Everything is going smooth untill Geet came home in vacations,..

Geet Handa,... a soft and sobre girl, down to earth natured,. innocent ,and pure, cares only for her studies , topper of the college ,.. not much talkitive ,. but epitome of beauty ,.. with he rmilky white complexion,.. chocklet  brown doe shaped hazels that speeks volumes cute nose , rose lips slender pitite body ladkon ka dream girl,.. dance and music r her passion.

Rano gave something that she prepared to,.. geet,.. to give it to neighbours. Geet heard fr. her mother about who lives to their next but she didnt paid any head.

She went to the flat and pressed the calling bell.

Maan opened the door to get a pleasant surprize of an angel,. who knocked out him by her spell that directly reached to his heart. He dumbstucked by the cast of her spell ,.. her angelic beauty her innocence that ozing fr. her made him flattened to the floor. He stood like that  biwicthing by his sences,...

Here Geets condition is also same ,.. she stood rooted by seeing him ,.. a perfect man with sharp features, a perfect musculine body toned abs that are showing out of his see through shirt which 2 buttons r open,. manliness ozing fr. his every act.

Geet,.. never gave any damn to men now gaping him shamlessly. The male charm that he spell on her heart making nervousness . Her cheeks became more pink with blush and looked down as her eyelids bacame heavy.

" INFATUATION strongly pulled her towards him.

"Koun hai Maan?Meera voice brought them fr. their trance,..

Geert:- ji ,.. mai ,.. mama aap ko ye deneko kaha,.. showing the bowl to her,..

Meera:-oh;,.. ,.. thum kab ayi Delhi se? ander avo she invited her . she turned to Maan saying ,..:- Maan ye Geet hai ,. Rano aunty ki beti Delhi me padthi hai,.. 

aur Geet ye mera husband Maan hai ,.. u might have seen him,.

Geet smiled weakly looking else where not him.

Maan  s.t. :-ohh;;; Geet nice name as beautiful as her name

Meera:- Come geet ,.. sit ,.. geet gave her dish and entered in the house relectently as she still felt nervousness before him.

Meera :-Thum baitho,..mai juice lekar aathi hu and went inside leaving them . 

Maan sat on couch opposite to Geet taking a news paper,.. he is also feeling some strange which he never felt ,... He never felt like this with any one.

Geet moved uncomfortably trying to gather herself,. he looked at her peeping through paper understanding her  nervousness.

Meera came and gave juice to them,.. she took it and just sit in silence,.. while Meera asking about her studies and her stay,.. Geet gulped it in one go and stand to go,.. Meera asked her to visit often.

Geet:- ji ,..

Meera :-U can call me"di"if u dont mind.

Geet:- ji,..di ,.. and she went taking all sences of Maan with her.

Soon they develop better raport between them along with small encounters between Maneet which always ended them in the pool of attraction and charm on eachother.

One day Meera and Rano planned for shopping leaving Geet as she has her reaseach work . Meera gave her  key asking to give it to Maan.

Maan came and pressed the door bell.

Geet opened the door . they stood there like that looking eachother as they always felt lack of words between them struggling with their own emotions.

Maan:-,. Umm,.. keys,.

Geet startled and ,.. Ummm,.. lathi hu ,. and she gave him

He took it and went seeing her turning back again and again.

Geet thought to prepare tea for her to get out of the spell he cast on her.  While preparing she thought ,.. ek cup inkeliye bhi banathi hu,.. she took the cup and knocked the door but no response ,.. she pushed the door and it opened,.. she entered in the living room wondering where is he ,.. he came out of his bedroom with all bare upper and only tracks, wiping his hairs with towel.

She looked at him gasping seing his half naked body ,. she felt some butterflyes flying in her stomach,.. her knees melt to jelly fearing her loose her control and fell.,.. nervousness took over her and she bagan to shiver that made the cup to shake in cut cut sound .

Maan looked her flabergasted by her reaction and the cup ready to fall. He immeadiately caught her wrist and took it kept that on table,.. She baffled by his sudden hold and tried to ran fr. there ,..but he pulled her towards him as a result she landed on his chest,..she caught  him by his shoulder and her face now directly contact with his bare chest. He hugged her instantly. All the psunami going inside her subsided at once with his touch,.. the chocking emotions calmed giving them peace and contentment. They remained like that forgetting everything around .

They breaked by the sound of his cell ,.. looked eachother trying to comprehend wat happened,..Geet closed her mouth with her palm and ran out of room Maan tried to call her but she ran in to her house banging the door.

He sighed helplessly,.. sunked on the couch screaming ,.. aaahh;;?

His phone again ringed ,.he took it ,. Meera .. he answered the call and throwed it on couch,.. caught his head in his palms ,..scrowled,... wat is happening to me?,. i am not like this before,.. i am a married man love Meera so much i never crossed my limits with anyone,.. never allowed any one near me other than Meera,.. per ab mujhe kya hua? isa kya hai iss geet me jo mujhe nachahthe hue bhi unki taraf kheech rahe,.. kya hai ye ?? mai apne aap ko isa khonahi saktha,.. apne aap ko kaabu me  rakhna hoga,.. shaayad ye sab isiliye horaha hai ,.. jab se meera ki tabiyat khraab hua tab se hum ek dusere ke saath wakth nahi bitha rahe ,.. isiliye isa horaha hai ,. haa,.. ye keval sharirik hai ,.. agar mai meera ke saath thoda wakth bithau tho ye sab khatam hojayega,.,.. aaj mai meera ke saath bithaunga,.. 

And  at night he tried to intimate with Meera,.. but he  was not able to get rid of geet fr. his mind,.. he disgusted on himself,..,.. he felt that he is deceiving Meera ,.. he hated that and he moved away  ,..,..

Meera got  confused by this , she asked him,.. wat happened Maan? 

Maan:- Kuch nahi meera ,.. wo,. thumhari tabiyat thik nahi haina ,.isliye

Meera :- But i am now alright Maan,..

Maan:- Nahi Meera u need more rest ,. thum ab sojao ,.. he made her laid on bed..he also laid closing his eyes he murmered ,..sorry Meera mai thumhe dhoka nahi desaktha,..

Here Geet went inside her room catching her dupatta on her heart tightly,.. ye maine kya kiya??mai isa kaisa Maanji ko hug karsakthi hu?jab se mai unhe mili tab se ye azeeb sa baichaini horahi hai,.. mai azeeb sa behave karne lagi hu ,.. wo ek shaadi shuda hai,..khushal zindagi hai unki ,. mujhe unse durr rahna chahiye ,.. apne aapko kaabu me rakhna hoga,.. unhe avoid karna hoga yahi hum dono keliye achhi hai ,..

They decided to avoid any confrontation and stay away fr. eachother. .

After a week

Maan got an offer in a Dance show which he want fr. long,. But he rejected it considering Meeras health. It's a couple performance. Meera knows how much he aspires it so he asked him to participate with another partner.

Maan:- But Meera  fr.where can we get a dancing partner  who matches me in chemistry and sincrony?

Meera:- I have a better choice

Maan:- Koun?

Meera:- Geet.

Maan shocked ,. Geet?

Meera:- Umm,.. aunty kahthi hai ki geet bahut achha dance karthi hai ,.. bahut saara prizes mile unhe .thumdono ki Jodi bahut jamthi hai ,.. dono ki chemisty bahut achhi hothi hai.

Maan s.t. :- Wahi tho mera dar hai ,.. humdonoki chemistry kaisa hai ye mai jaantahu . Badi muskil se mai inhe avoid karneki khoshish karraha hu ,. Yaha ye meera humari beech ki chemistry aur badhaneki khoshish karrahe."Nahi Meera ..  lagtha hai  inhe ye sab me interest nahi hai , hum unhe force nahi karnachahiye.

Meera:- Mai aunty se bath karthi hu ,.. shaayad wo unhe manalethi hai ,

Rano jumped hearing this offer ,. Achha mouka hai ,.. wo bhi darwaaja pe aye ,.. name aur money dono milthe hai  she forced  Geet  leaving  no stone to Geet..

Geet sunked on couch helpless,. Maanji ke saath dance?, she knows wat happens if she goes near him ,.. closed her  eyes in misery.

All set for their performance,...    rehearsals started,..

The song they gave is  romantic one the dance moves r very close .

The song is fr. Rangila,..

"Hai rama   ye kya hua

Kyu ise hume sathane lage,"

The choreographer explained the moves,.. every timeMaan touches her currents passing through her body and buterflyes dancing in her stomach. Her body craving more and more for him creating a havoc in her .

Her proximity causing Maan loose his sences awakening desires in him .Without much effort of choreographer they themselves involved in that both mental and emotionally...now its more like  loving each other rather than a performance.

They came out of their trance by the sound of claps of choreographer ," good chemistry and sincrony between u both ,.. aap dono ki Jodi bahut  achhi hai "

Geet stunned by her act she ran in to room closing her mouth to stop her cryes,...crying for her condition how can I loose myself ?

Maan fallowed her fearing wat will she do for herself and saw her breaking down.

Maan:- wo ,.. I am sorry Geet ,.. mujhe isa nahi karna chahiyetha,..

Geet controlling her sobs " aap kyu sorry bolraheho? Galathi mujhse bhi hue thi.

Coming near him " kyu isa horaha hai muje? Jab se mai aap ko dekhi kuch azeeb sa khayaal arahi hai ,.. azeeb sa behave karnelagi hu mai. Jaha jau ,job hi karu aapki  khayaal mujhe nahi chode rahe.kya hai ye? Mai apne aap ko ruknahi parahi hu . mai kya karu? She asked him holding his shirt and shooking him.

Maans.t.:-Kya bolu inhe? Ye sirf infatuation hai  aur kuch nahi. Agar ye inka infatuation hai tho mera kyahai? Mai bhi inkeliye isa kyu feel karrahi hu? Per ye sab bathake inhe aur confuse nahi karsaktha " sab thik hojayega Geet,. Samalo apne aap ko" he tried to comfort her giving some time.

And the programme went well fetching lot of money and fame to both Maneet . Rano was in cloud nine.

Geet went back to her university  as she decided to distance herself fr. Maan need time to bring the situation under control.

Maan also thought it is right ,.. shaayad ye duria humare beech sab kuch thik karsakthe hai.

Dono ek dusereko bhul neki bahut khoshish ki per kuch nahi hazil karpaye.

After 4 months,..

Mohinder ko heart attack hua and Rano joined him in hospital withhelp of Maan. Geet ran to Mumbai to see her father. Mohinder is fine now. Geet thanked Maan for his help.

Rano told geet to  go home and cook food for them and for Maan , as Meera is gone to her parents place.Geet prepared food and sent with driver to hospital and waiting for Maan.

Maan came at 10"o' and geet asked him to come to dinner.maan came to her house ,.. when suddenly power wentoff.,.. her heart is thudding with this lonelyness with Maan.Both the heArts beating faster,trying very hard not show others effect on them .Geet tried to light candle, but her nervousness took a toll on her and she endedup burning her fingers. Her slight whimper is enough for Maan to reach her . He blewed air on finger to sooth which make her loose all resolutions. His closeness create magic on her body

Maan too lost in her proximity,.. the desires they burried deep inside now flushed out with force sweeping them in the passion. Nothing came to sence ,.. right r wrong ,.. nothing its only their love that over powered them and they became one.

Next morning  Maan wake up ,. Geet is all ready.

Geet:- GM Maanji ,. Jaldi ready hojayiye hume hospital jaana hai papa ko discharge karke ghar  lekeanahai

Maan looked at her in bewilderment ,.. kal raath itna kuch hua ,. Per yetho isa behave karrahe jaisa ki kuch huahi nahi" per pehle hume baath karnachahiye.,.. kal ,..

Geet:- abhi nahi Maanji ,.. baadme

Maan:- nahi ,. Hume abhi baat karenge,..

Geet:- kya aap kal raat keliye regret horaha hai?

Maan:- bilkul nahi ,. Phir bhi hum baat,..

Geet:- mai bhi regret nahi karthi hu ,.. baaki ki bathe hum baad me karsakthe ,..,..

Maan:- pakka hum baath karengena?

Geet:- haa , pakka,..

And they went and bring mohinder home in that maan ko mouka nahi mila ,.later he went on his work .

At night when he returned home he was shocked to know that geet went to hostel . he was surprised  witout  telling him one word how  could she go? He tried to call her but her pho. switched of ,.. he waited for her call but she never called him.He became mad and went to meet her at her university  only to know that she didn't come to Delhi . where she gone? Why she did this  to him? She didn't allowed him to talk and disappeared like this. He searched her  many places and even appointed detectives but no use . Its been 9 months and now he found her.

Present:-

Maan came out of his past when dr. came :- cgrts Mr.Khurana u have blessed with a baby boy and both r safe.u can see them after shifting them to room.

He took the baby nurse gave him "My Baby" he hugged him to his heart as his fatherliness overpowered ,... showed him to Geet " Our baby". She smiled nodding her head and touching the baby.

Maan:- Geet  kyu chaligayi  thum  binabata? kaha chaligayi thi?Thumhe mujhe per bharosa nahi hai? Mujhe ek kayar samjgayi thum?? Kitna dhundi maine thumhe .. har pal har roj marraha hu mai ye sochkar ki akeli kaise jipaoge thum,... zinda ho ya nahi?thum apna parents ke baareme bhi nahi socha,.. pata hai unper kya bithega?kyu kiya isa?

Geet:-Mai  aap ki shaadi shuda zindagi barbaad karna nahi  chahthi thi,.. aap dono ke beech nahi ana chahthi thi,.. mai jaanthi hu ek aurat apna sab kuch baat karsakthe hai,.. lekin apni pati ko kisike saat baat nahi karsakthI ..,.. aap dono ekdusere keliye bani hai,.. humare beech jo kuch hua is me aap ka koi galathi nahi hai ..mai aap ki khushaal zindagi khraab karna nahi chahthithi ,. .isliye,..

Maan:- aur iss bachhe ke bare me geet? Ye sirf thumhara nahi mera bhi hai ,.. thum isse inki baap hothe hue bhi bin baap ka aulad banana chahthi ho? Mere bte ko mera naam nahi dena chahthi ho?

Geet:- isa nahi maan,..

Maan:- per kaisa hai geet,.. aaj tak thum jo socha wahi ki ,.. per agese mai isa nahi honedunga ,. Mai thumhe aur mera bachhe ko mujhe se dur nahi karsaktha,.. hum ghar waapas jaarahe  aur sab se baat karenge tab decide karenge ,.. ye khurana khaandaan ki  varis hai

Geet:- Per Maan aap " di ke baareme sochiye ,. Unper kya beethega?  wo tut jayegi Maan. Wo aap se bahut pyaar karthe hai .Wo aap ko galath samjhegi  ye mai bilkul nahi sahthi hu .

Maan:- nahi ,.. jo hoga  honedo ,.. mai ab thum dono ko mujhese dur nahi hone dunga,.. bahut mushkil se mujhe thum mili ,..phirse khonahi saktha..

And Maan called geets parents and Meera there and stood before them with Geet and his son  explaining everything to them waiting for their judgement.

Geets parents shocked  and stupefied by this They dont know whether they should be happy to see their daughter r should be sad seeing her like unwedded mother.

The big and great sadma to Meera. She never even in her dreams thought Maan can do this to her . his love for  her didn't diminish by the fact that she may not  give a heir to his khandan,.. but wat happeed now? He is standing with his new love and his baby asking for her virdct,,...

Meera:- In all these days u never think that it is oblivous to tell me this.. r u  cheating on me all these days Maan?

Maan:- nahi ,. Meera i never thought to cheat on u ,.. but I am searching for geet who went away without telling me one word

Meera:- U loved her that is why u never tried to intimate with me after that  isn't it Maan?  Thanks Maan u never cheated  on me  and by this u already showed the solution to this Maan

Maan:- Meera mera matlab wo nahi tha,..

Geet:- Nahi di ,.. aap inhe galatmat samajhiye,.. galathi meri hai di ,. Isliye mai dur chali jaana chahthithi ,.

Mera:- Right geet galathi thumhari hai ,. per is galathi ki saja thum is maasoom ko kyu derahi ho? Ye sirf thumhari nahi maan ka bhi hai ,.. isse apni baap se dur karneka thumhe koi haq nahi hai,.

Aur aap Maan ab kya karoge? Ab mujhe kya karna hai? Boliye kya insaaf dilaoge aap hum donoko,?ek taraf mai,.. jisse aap 4 saal pehle pyaar karkehi shaadi ki ,.. aur duseri taraf aap ki naya pyaar jisse aap aap ki bte ki maa banadi. Boliye,... jawaab dijiye,.. .

All stood rooted In shere silence as they don't know the answer,.

Meera:- Jawaab mai dungi,.. mai thum donoko chodeke ,thumhari  zindagi se chali jaungi,..yehi sahi hai.

Maan@Geet,.. shattered by this verdict of Meera ,..shouting ,.. Nahi ,.. meera ,.. nahi di,... isa math karo ,...

Maan:-,. Mujhese galath hue ,.itna bada saja hume mat do meera,. zindagi bhar ye guilt hume nahi chodthe

Geet came and touched her feet , di ,.. mujhe maaf karo ,.. aap hume chodke math jao,.

Meera:- Geet ,.. ye faisla mai isliye leli kyun ki mai Maan se bahut pyaar karthi hu ,..Maan mera hai ,.aur unka beta mera hai,.. mai   mera bachhe ke saath kuch nainsaaf nahi honedungi .  isliye mujhe jaana hi sahi hai ,...and  Meera chaligayi  Maan ki zindagi se ,.. ye Maan keliye unki pyaar  hai..

Geet keliye tho ye infatuation hosaktha hai ,..

Per Maan keliye ye kya hai? Infatuation?ya pyaar    ya  ek galathi?

Infatuation tho ho nahi saktha kyunki Maan matured hai ,. Tho ye pyaar? Log kahthe hai pyaar sirf ek baar hi hotha hai ,.. tho Meera se ye pyaar nahi ki?? ye ek galathi ,...jiise ab wo apni zindagi banaya.

Haa ye sach hai ,.. isi kahaniom me sab ko insaaf dilana muskil ,..hotha hai,..kisi ek ko insaaf milthe aur dusere ko na insaaf hosakthi hai

Geet ki ye infatuation ki kimathi meera ki zindagi hai ,

.       Dunia me ek kahawat hai,

..       Jaha jaha ankhe jaathe hai

Waha tak man nahi jaana chahiye

Jaha jaha man jaathe hai

Waha tak insaan nahi jaana chahiye

Edited by anuradha.nandam - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flowing_river thumbnail
hey anuradha..
I guessed it correctly after reading this os in dil say forum that it's written by u...😃
good job..u took up another social issue and did well dear..
keep it up...😃

Originally posted by: flowing_river

hey anuradha..

I guessed it correctly after reading this os in dil say forum that it's written by u...😃
good job..u took up another social issue and did well dear..
keep it up...😃

thank.u  very much dear ,.. u reallyunderstand me ,.. i really derpressed seeing very less responce ,.. thank.u . really i am blessed that  u guessed that it is mine ,...
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely os..
I loved concept a lot..
jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
anuradha firstly congo on ur os absolutely loved it secondly ur upset u didn't get enough response no worries dear patience sweety till then u can make more os which we will love to read and comment so don't give hope and don't get upset just continue doing what ur doing its amazing work u did keep doing it I will do my best in giving u comments graet topic u chose really different gave a whole new meaning to infatuation and falling in love with ur first love so the old saying that a person cant fall in love twice is not entirely correct even though maan was in love with meera still he was attracted towards geet though they tried hard to stay away from each other but couldn't and geet left maan though maan never stopped looking for her amazing topic do update and make more os ss ff waiting for it

Originally posted by: jayshu17

Thank.u dear ,..very glad to see urcommt thak.u

Originally posted by: nakh5683

anuradha firstly congo on ur os absolutely loved it secondly ur upset u didn't get enough response no worries dear patience sweety till then u can make more os which we will love to read and comment so don't give hope and don't get upset just continue doing what ur doing its amazing work u did keep doing it I will do my best in giving u comments graet topic u chose really different gave a whole new meaning to infatuation and falling in love with ur first love so the old saying that a person cant fall in love twice is not entirely correct even though maan was in love with meera still he was attracted towards geet though they tried hard to stay away from each other but couldn't and geet left maan though maan never stopped looking for her amazing topic do update and make more os ss ff waiting for it

thank.u yaar for ur long commt ,.. gives more hopes and encouragement ,..u people exactly catch wat i mean to say ,.will try to write more if u encourage me like this 
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional touching beautiful os..te way my maan was married to meera and shock to see geet carrying his baby was lovely emotional shocking..te way my maan remember abt his past how he meet geet and they inflatuation  was lovely..but they both felt some attraction and carving to be with each other was lovely cute..wta ever they try they cant resist themselves and one night they became one claiming them and their  hiden love was lovely  touchy..te way my maan holding his baby and felt blessed to have his two angels and asking geet to cum with him but geet was scared thinking she will break his family was lovely emotional..te way geet family and meera was shock to see them with they baby and meera ki words pierecing my maan was lovely emotional..i felt like guru and drasti became one in real life too..thanku for giving tat feel yar..i love tis os so so so much

Originally posted by: Desigirls12

wow lovely emotional touching beautiful os..te way my maan was married to meera and shock to see geet carrying his baby was lovely emotional shocking..te way my maan remember abt his past how he meet geet and they inflatuation  was lovely..but they both felt some attraction and carving to be with each other was lovely cute..wta ever they try they cant resist themselves and one night they became one claiming them and their  hiden love was lovely  touchy..te way my maan holding his baby and felt blessed to have his two angels and asking geet to cum with him but geet was scared thinking she will break his family was lovely emotional..te way geet family and meera was shock to see them with they baby and meera ki words pierecing my maan was lovely emotional..i felt like guru and drasti became one in real life too..thanku for giving tat feel yar..i love tis os so so so much

Thank.u very much yaar how lovely commt ,.ummmha ,.. thank.u u know when i saw,. ,. the responce on dilse forum ,.. i felt depressed ,.. i think i did injustice to this plot by writing as os ,..
i could develop it in to a ff r atleast a ss,.. such a beautifull love story ,..more over ididnt won ,..but now seeing all ur commts i elt i am blessed,.. thank.u all at least u people liked it,. it gives me lot of encouragement  to write more,...