Sadda Haq Season 2

my new doubt:who is he?

smart.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Is he the same rd who couldn't see sanyukta in pain even when they were enemies..he cared for her..dat is the main reason which has always drawn me more towards dis character dan sanyukta's...during village task ..during coal walk task and during his first fight with goons for her..and 2day he didn't even flinched ...I don't care if he is back to his old mcp jerk type being..but what is dis guy doing ...today I saw a vast difference between the guy I saw during tech. Fest fearing more dan sanyukta for her ...is he the same guy who ran like mad when sanyukta had an accident during test drive...I agree he needs sanyukta but if she is not there he will hurt her this much badly? And isse zaada care toh usne us ishika ke liye dikha di...is din ke liye bg me humdard song play kiya tha.. 😭
I AM SORRY BUT I AM SO MUCH PISSEDOFFAT RD NOWEdited by smart.8 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shailja95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smart.8

Is he the same rd who couldn't see sanyukta in pain even when they were enemies..he cared for her..dat is the main reason which has always drawn me more towards dis character dan sanyukta's...during village task ..during coal walk task and during his first fight with goons for her..and 2day he didn't even flinched ...I don't care if he is back to his old mcp jerk type being..but what is dis guy doing ...today I saw a vast difference between the guy I saw during tech. Fest fearing more dan sanyukta for her ...is he the same guy who ran like mad when sanyukta had an accident during test drive...I agree he needs sanyukta but if she is not there he will hurt her this much badly? And isse zaada care toh usne us ishika ke liye dikha di...is din ke liye bg me humdard song play kiya tha.. 😭
I AM SORRY BUT I AM SO MUCH PISSED OF AT RD NOW

Agreed
Mahi2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So amazing post.
Each n evry word true...

Rd wasnt evn cared abt sanyu.
She fell dwn 4 atleast 2 or 3 tyms.
she got injured evn.

Rd was nt worried 4 1ce evn.
Instead of it he was taunting her.