Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2nd January 2015 - Written Update

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
2nd January 2 0 1 5 Saath Nibhana Saathiya
Written  Update

Hello πŸ˜ƒ

Here Is The Written Update For 2nd January 2 0 1 5 Saath Nibhana Saathiya Episode. πŸ˜ƒ

The Show Starts With Kokila that Gopi has to fall in line with Kokila's diktat ; that Gopi does not support Paridhi anymore.

Vivian takes leave of the family, apologizes for causing trouble and disturbing the family's peace.

Gopi helps Meethi in cleaning of the room occupied by Vivian, on Kokila's say. Gopi finds a coat which she knows it to of Jigar and recollects in flashback that the coat was being carried by Vivian. She understands the whole scenario and Paridhi must have mistaken Vivian for Jigar, for Vivian must have worn Jigar's coat.

Paridhi at a hotel finds that her Pops has vacated the room. She further finds out that there was a death in the family from her Pops, when she called him.

Hereabouts, Paridhi is shown distraught and wondering how this mess occurred, thinks how much she loves Jigar. Alternately, Jigar is shown distraught over the fact that he came close to profess his love for a girl who is no good, in his opinion. Later Jigar holding Raashi's picture, promises to be both father and mother to the twins.

Gopi calls Paridhi and says that she, Gopi, believes Paridhi's version of events taken place. And they fix and plan to meet  in a while.

As Gopi steps out, recollects Kokila's warning. That Gopi should not meet or support Paridhi.

Paridhi, in the meantime, is followed by a dark clothed man. After a while, Gopi enters the scene driving a car. A scared Paridhi gets in to the car.

Paridhi is not sure if the man following her is indeed Vivian when Gopi asks for the identity of the person following Paridhi.

Later in the car Paridhi tells her past story with Vivian, Paridhi says she met, then loved Vivian ; in flashback the story unfolds. Engagement takes place and one day Paridhi gets a call from Vivian's former girlfriend Sonia. She warns Paridhi that Vivian is no good, beats up his girlfriends, etc. but Paridhi does not believe Sonia, tells Sonia whatever Vivian fed Paridhi  about Sonia.

In between Kokila gets to know that Gopi is not around in the house from Meethi.

Kokila tells Ahem that Gopi being with Paridhi.

Kokila and Hetal : Kokila tells Hetal her trust has fallen apart that Gopi is not following her instructions. Koikila further says her Gopi is straight and so innocent, has fallen in to Paridhi's words and behavior.  Gopi has Gone to meet Paridhi despite Kokila's warning Gopi not to align with Paridhi.

Hetal says she prays and hopes that some good sense is knocked into Gopi. Hetal is worried for her son, Jigar.

In Flashback Mode, Paridhi Continues To Tell Gopi Of her, Paridhi's,  past story - Sometime later when Paridhi is about to get into her car is stopped by a lady who turns out to be badly bruised Sonia, from head to toe. Sonia tells Paridhi that somehow Vivian got to know of Sonia making a call to Paridhi and he beat Sonia up.

The Episode Ends With Gopi In Pensive Mood ! ! !

-- > Man πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Manzz - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail

Preview :- Kokila tells Gopi that She, Gopi, is treading the wrong path and she has to choose between the Modi family and Paridhi.

Paridhi tells Gopi to go inside and turns to leave. Gopi tells Paridhi to stop and says that She, Gopi, is still with her.

Manzz thumbnail

Well, Personally speaking, interesting kind of storyline wherein seemingly Paridhi and Radha, separate storyline put in together and being the main story ; but in the background the Gopi Kokila cold war with heavy undercurrent written all over is the real main storyline. In a way, kind of interesting on the whole. I like it though. I know, I know, many of you disagree with me on this and so I agree to disagree with whomsoever wants to disagree on this count. πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

If I may I ask, when did Gopi learn to drive a car ?  ❓  πŸ˜†

skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anything is possible in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya. But, it is good that Gopi comes to know about Vivaans reality. Can hardly wait for when Jigar will save Paridhi from Vivaan.
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Man😊
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Manzz.  I believe that Gopi learned to drive during the eight years she was away mainly because there was no Kokila to stop her. 
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Manzz for Saath Nibhana Saathiya January 2014 written update
Manzz thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ  Let's See ! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  😳  πŸ˜‰ Hope Scriptwriters Do Not Go Bonkers Once More  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³  😳  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ  😳  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: skanthan

Anything is possible in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya. But, it is good that Gopi comes to know about Vivaans reality. Can hardly wait for when Jigar will save Paridhi from Vivaan.

Manzz thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ  My Pleasure πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  😳  😳  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   😳 Long Time No See, How's You, Dear ? Good To See You Back ! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Going πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: basuanasuya

Thanks for the update Man

😊

Manzz thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ  Pleasure, Really  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  😳  😳  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Going πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Princess.S786

thanks 4 the update