Spoiler: Baldev To Push Veera Out Of The House, Veera To Sleep Outside - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sonmusk

OMG! They r really showing the reality man! Unbelievable unbelievable! Wow this is just awesome awesome awesome! Actually this is right. This track totally justifies his behaviour. This is sensible and obvious a man who has gone throu' such tortures can lose mentally. Physical torture is very small infront of mental torture. They r showing it in a very nice manner. Seriously when i read articles of baldev's anger i was quite disturbed hw to watch the show further,bt nw this news just pulled me back. I m so desperate nw to watch this. This one is going to be the most promising track nw. Gud going veera team! Abt ranvi,he is definitely selfish soul.

Totally agree wid u sheetal...watever has baldev gone through is very less than veera..
mash ke serial me logic😲 yaqeen nhi ho rha
I'm glad they are not over doing this and finally veera got her brains back, Baldev is traumatized and mentally disturbed, he will be fine soon, and veera will bear everything just to get him out of this situation🤗
when i read the title of the post i decided to rant because no matter what this would have been too much, but im glad they are showing his state of mind responsible, poor baldev😭 he has suffered so much
OMG!! I don't believe Mash are showing this!! 😲 This is freaking awesome!!! ⭐️This justifies everything!! 
My poor baby!! 😭 I am glad Veera didn't lose her patience and decides to consult a doctor!! 👏 Go girl go! We are with you! 👍🏼

I have a feeling Veera will burst out heavily on SS family after the truth is out!! 

Can't wait for that breakdown scene!! 😒
Totally agree wid u sheetal...whatever has baldev gone through is very less than veera. Yup thats true. I was abt to hate veera and baldev both,bt this article made my mood. RV kab jayega yaar
I m so relieved after this spoiler 
Poor Baldev since RV has come he is in depression and kitni baar uski maar pitt hui .. This was the last thing shock plus other shock that ppl think him as murderer ...
Good now Veera will take his care and will cure him ... Be with him .. So excited to see this !❤️
didn't i say before gunjan wouldn't want to sacrifice her figure for kids😆
is show me logic dekhne k shock se mujhe kon bahar niqalega ab 😳 😆
VeeBa [8(]
I am glad they are showing this
Whatever happens VeeBa are together
Ranvi aur RV ko jitni gaali do utni kam hai.
One has physically and other has mentally torchered him. He was bound to get mentally disturbed.
And ranvi wow [=D>]
This guy is amaZing and both RG are selfish. The most shallow and selfish LS i have ever come across